• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Diamond partial "premake"/ Graphics to hack over

When should I release a beta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Perfect. Now that you have seen my work, do you want me to do the first route? I know how it looks

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Another route for the another game
    Pokémon Diamond partial "premake"/ Graphics to hack over

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • umm vava, it looks like you are just using the original maps and are inserting copy/pasted content. correct me if i'm wrong, but it does not look like you are spriting these maps with actual pixel by pixel efforts.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    cool premake really
    love the graphics and this
    keep up the good work

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    umm vava, it looks like you are just using the original maps and are inserting copy/pasted content. correct me if i'm wrong, but it does not look like you are spriting these maps with actual pixel by pixel efforts.

#1. Yes. Those look like my other routes that I did. They look similar to the one in Pokemon Diamond & Pearl.
    #2. I insert tiles to make it look like that.

Vavavant

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Thanks everyone, the alpha goes upto the second town. Vavant your maps are nice. I updated my first post to make it easier on the eyes and added a few new screens that you might not have seen. I'll upload more screens soon. Maybe even some of scripts if I get them done. Any sugestions on how I should incorporate that bit at the beggining with the mountain and lightning?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Green Charizard, you will be happy. I have map the route after Masogo town. I know it's almost like that cause I saw videos of d/p in this route on Youtube.com.
    Pokémon Diamond partial "premake"/ Graphics to hack over
    I KNOW THAT THERE IS SOME MISTAKES.

The map is almost like in the real pokemon d/p game.

Enjoy,

Vav:)

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Yes, but I will have to remap it into Amap unless you have it saved as that. Thank you I accept and you will get credit! :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2017
    I love this hack!!!! the alpha was greatand the trainer looks great he looks like a firend of my sister xD

Magnezone

Some random trainer...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    your hack looks really good, especially all the new tiles, etc. I hope this continues so that maybe one day there will be a complete d/p on gba

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Hey, thanks everyone. Vavant I'll remap your maps into my game and Shiny Latios you can't ask for ROM's here, but I have a feeling you mean a different patch, please say so if it is. I'm making major progress here. But I need to ask, does anyone here have a copy of D/P? You don't need to be able to read it. I need details of the events for scripting thats all. e.g.
    Go to rivals house, he comes out , he takes u five steps up etc.

So if anyone can help me with this I'd appreciate it.

BTW - new screens later ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back