• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Diamond partial "premake"/ Graphics to hack over

When should I release a beta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Hey Green Charizard. Looks like your doing pretty good. I cannot believe I haven't posted here much. That's weird. I love playing your alpha over and over again. Yes, I know it's not much, but I just love the tiles and neon colors. You know if you need anything at all, give me a holla. Luck to you my friend.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Hey Green Charizard need help with some spirites, Other maps and what gos on in ti

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hey Greencharizard,

I have done a map for the other d/p style game:
    Pokémon Diamond partial "premake"/ Graphics to hack over

people, you want tiles? Add me on msn! [email protected]

Vav

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Green Charizard I Got the two backs of hikari reduced sorry i dont i have photoshop so there not indexed but here

Frame 1:

Frame 2:

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2017
    i found the socond frames of the icons on Wah, oo and thats a nice back the one you have there may I use them???

PD I bring another resized pokemon from DP

you may use it but give credit to me!!!

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Thanks Everyone :) . Well my copy of Pokemon Diamond came on saturday and it ROCKS. Over the two days I spent 21 hours on it and I'm at thhe GYM getting my 8th badge. Anyway Ontopic. Thanks for alll the links and everything you sent me. It'll really help the game. I've lookied at the starting events and I should be able to script it except for where the rival follows you, you'll have to follow him... I have also noticed how big some of the buildings are in major cities and the giant pillars ontop of Tengan Mountain. There's alot heree that's goibng to be impossible to insert, but I'll try my best. I don't know how I'm going too change the intro yet but, meh! BTW the next ALPHA!!!!! will be out when up to the second town matches closely with my copy of Diamond.

Thanks again everyone ;)

Last edited:

2Scribble

I post therefor I am
    Years
  • Well I may never be able to get my hands on a rom of Pokemon N/P, and I know I'll never be able to afford the equipment for the NDS

But at the very least I'll get to play this rockin hack... Try not to make it so bright though lol

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I'm happy for you, Green Charizard. I hope you learn a lot from playing the game, and give us the best you can (since not all of us are able to get it, sniff...)

Good luck with scripting, the coolest part!

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • This might have been a problem for some other people or it might be just me so sorry if i got done something wrong (this is the download one, from your first post) i get birch instead of nana.... When i Terra (my girl char) looks up she has may's backside and when she walks down she turns into may again with her left foot in front. And When i pick Naetoru (spell Check) the game restarts. Sorry if this is already posted.

ash_ketchum5

Future Pokemon Pearl Owner
    Years
  • This might have been a problem for some other people or it might be just me so sorry if i got done something wrong (this is the download one, from your first post) i get birch instead of nana.... When i Terra (my girl char) looks up she has may's backside and when she walks down she turns into may again with her left foot in front. And When i pick Naetoru (spell Check) the game restarts. Sorry if this is already posted.

green charizrd is working on it, it'll probbly be fine in alpha 2

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2007
    a d/p game cool. it looks just like d/p. i wish i could hack a game to. this is so cool green charizard.

sohappy

AIPOM!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    Man I wish I had D/P. I want to play them so bad. Well until it comes out in english this hack will give me a nice preview experience of it. This looks so close to the real game. I'm {sohappy} you came up with this idea Green Charizard!

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2007
    yo

im playin the beta but i got charmander and squirtle fo first :P
    and naetoru dont works even with patch..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back