• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    So did you make those admin sprites Marz? I like them! The purple and clothing design is pretty neat. But what's that purply thing covering their faces? Oh yeah, it's part of their helmet thing, is that what it is? Sorry for my ignorance Marz! :nervous: To have their faces consealed...seems like a freaky bunch of troublemakers! XD Good job guys, and hope to see more 'graphical proof'. ;)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I believe xXscytherXx and dreemxweever made those sprites together. Well, the helmet thing is supposed to be an upside down A, but without the strike in the middle of the A. A for Anoma if you couldn't figure that out for yourself.
    Yep, they're quite the troublemakers. xD

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Pokémon Eclipse

Male Grunt

Pokémon Eclipse

Female Grunt

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    The grunts aren't bad. Good job xXscytherXx. ;) These bunch just like to conceal their faces. :D However, just made me realise...I mean, the grunts do look rather similar to the admins. Oh well, that's just my thought. :\

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Thanks for clarifying you two guys above me. :D Well, the girl grun does look a whole lot similar to the male grunt though...perhaps some hair coming down? Oh well, it's totally up to you. ;) So, will the boss have his face hidden as well, or will his/her face be fully shown? :\

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    His face will be shown. I guess he thinks that hiding your face is cowardly, and the last thing the boss is is cowardly, so he shows his face. The sprite just needs a little re-touching and it'll be ready. We'll show it soon enough.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
  • For the event that might replace mewtwo how about you make it like you best pokemon that is in the dark/psychic/ghost category and put it in the new place replacing cerulean cave at lvl80
    like in D/P.

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • The boss is my avatar. So yes, his face not be concealed, just the mouth. Again I refer you to the former admins. Neither deigned to wear a hood or bandana.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    For the event that might replace mewtwo how about you make it like you best pokemon that is in the dark/psychic/ghost category and put it in the new place replacing cerulean cave at lvl80
    like in D/P.

Wait.. I don't understand.
    You want us to replace the event of Mewtwo in FR, in Cerulean Cave. You want us to make your best Pokemon who is either a ghost, dark or psychic type and put it in the new place replacing Cerulean Cave? What's replacing Cerulean Cave? Last time I played FR, Cerulean Cave existed, did it not?

Okay, Anoma's leader, now known as Ronike (for the obvious reason) is about to be revealed:

BEHOLD!

Pokémon Eclipse

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • I don't really like the cape. Needs to be less parachuty and more pointy and flat. Pose in avy and cape in siggy. Get it? THAT'S AN ORDER!

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Speaking of graphics proof, mind if I release the Team Anoma sprites? No? Good.

I'll get the grunt sprites soon enough, but here's the two admin Anoma sprites:

Pokémon Eclipse

Male Admin

Pokémon Eclipse

Female Admin

The leader is yet to be revealed, if you want a sample, search Ronike on the forums and look at either his avatar or his TC in his signature. Big hand to him for letting us use his sprite. Thanks a lot!

Nice DP sprite edits Marz they look Offical!

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Thank you very much!

@Ronike: Waaay better.

dreemXweever made most of the sprites were made by him so direct your compliments towards him.

Hey Ronike! Can you make the female main character? Please?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    So the member Ronike spried the Team Anoma's Boss Ronike? I like the boss! :D The change to the cape looks neater, and the fact that his mouth (lower face) is covered: my impression, just like a ninja! XD (Ninjas are cool, btw. ;D ) About what BACOON brought up, it does make you wonder what you guys will do with Mewtwo, and what's involved to get him, and when. I know these questions can't be answered now, but we'll be waiting to hear more plots and treats from you guys revealed. Keep it up! ;)

P.S. Joke comment regarding Team Anoma's Boss, because he's a ninja look-a-like, perhaps he could use some ninja spies who advise the admins and in case help out the grunts!

EDIT: So dreemXweever made some of the sprites too, heh? Now you tell me! :P Anyways, kudos to y'all.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hey Marz, how's the work on the mapping? (nice sprites so far, but I'm more interested right now in seeing where we will wander around). Do you have planned a few screenshots release, or you will hold them till you think it's time?

Well, good luck to ya'll, and I hope those grunts, etc, sprites end up looking good when you resize them (because, obviously, they are too big for the rom ;))

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Hey Marz, how's the work on the mapping? (nice sprites so far, but I'm more interested right now in seeing where we will wander around). Do you have planned a few screenshots release, or you will hold them till you think it's time?

Well, good luck to ya'll, and I hope those grunts, etc, sprites end up looking good when you resize them (because, obviously, they are too big for the rom ;))
    Marz finished the first route. Hopefully he'll post screenshots like I keep telling him. DX I didn't realize they were tooo big DX crap! That stinks. I'll go try to figure something out.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    All right Scyther you ask me to get um done here is the male grunt and Leader (Ronike),
    I think It came out decent
    If you like how it came out I'll do the rest:
    Pokémon Eclipse

Pokémon Eclipse

I could make the Female if I knew a description, Don't worry It would be like the regular Pokemon Sprites, Not my Crappy South Park ones.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back