• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ember Orange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Ok, Hiccup I edited my above post and there's no gym. I'll put it on Mt. Navel.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The trees I put are temporary because I don't know how you made that tile to connect the tress you made. Have you made it yourself or with AM's block editor? With your tree my map will look much better ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Ok. I tried with another way but it didn't turn out well. I'll edit the post with the map.

cubanresourceful

La vida es un juego.
    Years
  • Why did you keep on writing hiccup? On another note, game looks awesome! Hmm....I must support this! Do you have a bar signature thing? ;0

EDIT: I just noticed you were talking to a guy named hiccup, i thought you were trying to put an image across that you were drunk! :shocked: I also found the bar! ¡Viva Pkemon Ember Orange! ;0

gag15

POkemon Master
    Years
  • good job keep up the work cant wait for it to come out.

I think u need to add more grass and more houses/buildings

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 21, 2007
    UMMM.. hate to break up this compliment fest thingy, but how in the world do you make and change tiles?
    im a noob, so PLZ!!!! tell me

and how do you get block editors?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • poketmonsters, that is spamming. Please do not do it. Also, please do not double post.

Anyway, the power has been out a lot today so I was not able to get much done.

Years
  • If you have any questions, please put it over the simple questions in the general discussions of the ROM hacking forum. And use the edit button if you want to add stuff...>>

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I finished Moro Island:

Pokémon Ember Orange

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    wow its great
    and i have finished valencia island
    Pokémon Ember Orange

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I've finished Mikan Island, I was gunna do it at night but I changed my mind:
    Pokémon Ember Orange

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back