• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Emerald 650

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
Years
  • This Ace trainer has script errors in her intro, trainer defeated script and after battle script
    this picture shows her after battle script:
    Pokémon Emerald 650

Zef

zef
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    lol i think he released it prematurely to spite the people begging

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
  • I need the script for Champion Wallace and the end game script.

Also, I'm going to put this here:
    Pokémon Emerald 650

Also, I want to try my hand at Elite Four Rematches. Anyone have any idea on how to do that?

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • I need the script for Champion Wallace and the end game script.

Also, I'm going to put this here:
    Pokémon Emerald 650

Also, I want to try my hand at Elite Four Rematches. Anyone have any idea on how to do that?
    elite four rematches? that can be done with script adjustments based around a flag originally set when you beat the champion/enter the hall of fame or with a flag set when you obtain the national dex (whichever you'd prefer)
    you just have to have five more trainers to take up

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2017
    Hello, I am a hacker.I've been making such rom with 721 pokemon in it and God...It's been one of the most time-consuming and boring things I've ever done...And yet, you made it. You spared us all much, much time.And can I use this 721 rom to hack it?

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Just stopped by to thank LCCoolJ95 for being the first person (as far as I know) to make a WORKING 650 and 721 resource/hack.

All of the others I've come across are absolute garbage, so as soon as I get my hack done (for the most part), I'll be sure to credit you for being awesome man.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2023
    I found the problem and now i feel so stupid xD :c

Anyways.... Do you guys know about a trainer editor and a move editor that works with this??? :D

Edit: I got Unnamed trainer editor to work. Still cant find a move editor tho

Last edited:

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I don't know why people are freaking out about fixing up this game. I'm not working on it anymore.

if youre not work it anymore can i spare some ini from emerald 721? :(

Back