• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Enjoying this game so far. I have made it to Asutra City so far and its definitely one of the best fan games imo. There's one thing I am trying to figure out. I am currently breeding mons to get better GPs and egg moves. I am currently trying to breed Azumarill to have Aqua Jet and Belly Drum. However, when I bred Azumarill with Aqua Jet Golduck, this produced an Azurill without the egg move. I did not give Azumarill a sea incense. I think only Marill gets Belly Drum and Aqua Jet as egg moves. Is it possible to breed Azumarill and just get Marill in this game? Is it possible for me to get the Belly Drum + Aqua Jet moveset for Azumarill?

You can't breed Stage 1/baby mons. As for the other stuff, I am not well versed in breeding, but have you tried the move relearners? If not, the Discord is always open, and you can ask in there, maybe someone can help you faster? (Link on the OP)

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2021
    I love this game very much. I played it in a version quite far from the current one, and I adored it. I played again later, and adored it more. Now I plan to play it, adore it, and if I see the good moment, donate money for this damn wonder.

ISNorden

Teddiursa
    Years
  • Doing a little experimentation with Hidden Power in debug mode...how do I figure out the maximum IV combinations for new damage types (including the fusions like ground/fire)? The game wiki says a table is available, but the link doesn't actually point to one.

Last edited:

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    has anyone else had issues downloading edge of eternity lately? i tried to download it a couple months ago give or take and the link seemed to have been taken down or it broke or something

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I believe it was taken down when 1.1 came out, due to most of the QoL stuff being in it. Check the Discord if you haven't already for full news of mods.

Years
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2021
    Hi guys, I got a Keldeo in the Sylen Underground and it's possible to get a Keldeo's card in booster with luck or it's impossible to get a card on legendary exept for Petshop and Celebi ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2021
    I was wondering if mega om-ursaring will be made available to players in-game because i remember facing a trainer who was using it in the later areas of the game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I was wondering if mega om-ursaring will be made available to players in-game because i remember facing a trainer who was using it in the later areas of the game.

IIRC, there is a "Reaper Stone" somewhere, just can't remember where exactly!

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2021
    Hi, i was doing Cinnamond sidequest, i did all the puzzles but i think the kids part is wrong. I guessed it but when i use the numbers on the equation that says that 3 times christina age is equal to the sum of all kids it does not sum well. Sorry for my english, i am from argentina. I do not want to say the numbers to not spoil people

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Hello, I would like to breed a Wispaur/Wiseraph but I noticed that Nasty Plot is an EGG MOVE only obtainable by breeding, but with the information I found on the internet, the only Pokemon from Amorphous type egg to learn Nasty Plot is Spiritomb, but it is not obtainable in the game. So I would like to know if anyone knew what I could catch or do the be able to give Nasty Plot on my Wiseraph, thanks a lot for help :D

Back