• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon enCODED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This is just wonderful. I'd definitly enjoy playing this. Fire-red tiles, beat any tiles you could possibly use, even my hack tiles :P But good luck sonny, though, I don't think you'll need it.
    (: Thanks, Nikkie. I might be changing the grass tiles to that of Ruby's. It does look great with the rest of FireRed's tiles. I am also considering getting a new flower, but tiles are right down at the bottom of my priority list right now. Thanks again!

Okay, I think I understand what you're saying about head size, and Sydney's fine, but I'm sorry, I really think that Roxanne looks kind of generic, too much like an average schoolgirl and too little like a unique character. Also, the look doesn't really fit with a Rock gym leader... Ultimately though, I suppose it's up to you, and you've been doing a great job so far. Keep it up!
    I suppose so. Anyway, they haven't been inserted yet so it's no problem. Thanks!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Yeah, I got bored and did this.

One-off Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
  • eh?

Wow, that list was a good idea. I like the gender thing at the start. (Makes me think about Royal blue) This hack makes me get emotinal.. I can't see any ways of improving it. I think if it gets any better, i'll have to use rock-smash on your heads!

Best of luck!

Years
  • Yeah, I got bored and did this.

One-off Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Sankyuu, Harry. (:

Wow, that list was a good idea. I like the gender thing at the start. (Makes me think about Royal blue) This hack makes me get emotinal.. I can't see any ways of improving it. I think if it gets any better, i'll have to use rock-smash on your heads!

Best of luck!

Wow. Nice comments. Funny, we recently inserted a custom Rock Smash script. XD

Thanks for the support. Right now, I am mapping Slateport City.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Hey there, I hope you haven't forgotten one of your passionate supporters, eh?

Here's a gift from me: Drake's OWs. They might look sucky, because they're casual ;/
    15x8idx.png

Anyhow, good luck with the rest of your progress. Rock on, young genius!

Years
  • Hey there, I hope you haven't forgotten one of your passionate supporters, eh?

Here's a gift from me: Drake's OWs. They might look sucky, because they're casual ;/
    15x8idx.png

Anyhow, good luck with the rest of your progress. Rock on, young genius!

=O

...wow. Those are... wow.

Only problem is, you've come too late. Y'see, Manipulation was eager to start on the OWs and... well he went with Drake and he's done them already. Really, though, they are amazing. I'll credit you for the OWs, nevertheless. Again, really, thanks for that, NiKa, but... :/

Thanks for the major support!

Anyway, your banner's proportions of epicness make up for it, amrite? XD

i ish not a jeeneeush k? XP

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Okay...got an OW/sprite request for me then? I want to help so Manipulation and you can work on scripting and mapping more.

You are. You just are not arrogant enough 0.o

Years
  • Okay...got an OW/sprite request for me then? I want to help so Manipulation and you can work on scripting and mapping more.

You are. You just are not arrogant enough 0.o

Shut up, you useless, puny, pathetic excuse of a person. How's that for arrogance? XD

Okay! How about you do an overworld for Flannery? A maturer version of her. Feel free to use parts from other, official FireRed OWs. By the way, if you do do it, are we allowed to edit it if we want to? Thanks again, NiKa!

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Of course you can edit her, just let me know if you do. Do you want a battlesprite for her, too?

=0

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Lol, some interesting by-play here...
    Will you have an actual Hoenn world-map inserted, or will this be like ShinyGold, with the mutated Sevii Island maps instead? (Those things made flying absolute hell...)
    @Nikkie. How about we just rock smash their heads if they stop having good ideas, leaves a better impression (no pun intended).
    Oh! If Wallace is the Champion in Hoenn, will Steven be anywhere in the game?

Years
  • Of course you can edit her, just let me know if you do. Do you want a battlesprite for her, too?

=0

Yeah, you can, if you want! =P

(:

Lol, some interesting by-play here...
    Will you have an actual Hoenn world-map inserted, or will this be like ShinyGold, with the mutated Sevii Island maps instead? (Those things made flying absolute hell...)
    @Nikkie. How about we just rock smash their heads if they stop having good ideas, leaves a better impression (no pun intended).
    Oh! If Wallace is the Champion in Hoenn, will Steven be anywhere in the game?

Good point... hmm... We probably will insert Hoenn and just split it into West and East, so that the empty World Map space can be used better. But we haven't done Phellis' yet (or even made it), so Hoenn's World Map is a long way off being inserted. XD

Steven... hmmm... Well Drake and Norman are in Phellis. Steven in there would make people think there's some kind of whacked up consipracy going on. XD
    He'll probably make an appearance in Hoenn as a shopkeeper as a guy that explains what the E4 are like, for example? I dunno. I'm open for suggestions on this one.

I like it when people pick holes in our ideas, because then they become solid-er. BRING ON THE HOLE PICKING!
    XD

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    I have a lot of ideas regarding Steven, but most involve wacked out conspiracies :P.
    You could have him imprisoned by Team Rocket, or dead for the same reason. I'm not picky :D.
    Anyway, mostly I was just wondering if we'd have someone like him to battle, you know, like the Emerald encounter, with a bunch of lv. 80s.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Here are the OWs and a battlesprite. I hope these are good. :S

o9flll.png

352p7gk.png

Use palette 0 for the OWs.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have a lot of ideas regarding Steven, but most involve wacked out conspiracies :P.
    You could have him imprisoned by Team Rocket, or dead for the same reason. I'm not picky :D.
    Anyway, mostly I was just wondering if we'd have someone like him to battle, you know, like the Emerald encounter, with a bunch of lv. 80s.
    Heh, that's a good idea...but something happens to a character like that so. :/ Thanks, though!
    Here are the OWs and a battlesprite. I hope these are good. :S

f57hhf.png

352p7gk.png
    Wow. The trainer sprite is good, but the OWs are in Ruby style... Why's she pink? XD

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Heh, that's a good idea...but something happens to a character like that so. :/ Thanks, though!
    Oooh.... so something like that is already in there, hmm? That's good to know.
    It would be interesting at some point if the main character had the option of becoming a double-agent and working for Team Rocket (though it would probably ruin the plot).
    Okay, I need to stop responding to every other post on this thread...
    And I rather liked the Flannery sprites, though it's not my decision of course.

Years
  • Oooh.... so something like that is already in there, hmm? That's good to know.
    It would be interesting at some point if the main character had the option of becoming a double-agent and working for Team Rocket (though it would probably ruin the plot).
    Okay, I need to stop responding to every other post on this thread...
    And I rather liked the Flannery sprites, though it's not my decision of course.

Holy damn. You can read minds. Earlier today when I was on the toilet I was thinking about, and although this is thinking faaaar into the future and all, what if, after enCODED is done, I made the same game from someone elses POV. Dunno who, yet, but I may come up with something.

And no post moar! kthnxbai. XD

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • the OWs are in Ruby style... Why's she pink? XD
    Oh, I forgot that style discrimination xD
    She was Pink to fit in a palette, but now I changed the palette colours and made her correctly, from scratch. Look below, I edited that post.

Here are the OWs and a battlesprite. I hope these are good. :S

o9flll.png

352p7gk.png

Use palette 0 for the OWs.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • We can't use Palette 0, that's the hero palette. The hero can't share a palette, still nice ow's.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • We can't use Palette 0, that's the hero palette. The hero can't share a palette, still nice ow's.
    Okay, I didn't know that only the main hero can get palette 0. Damn.
    Still, no biggie, reworked the colours for palette 3, it still has red, so...
    10ico4p.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back