• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon enCODED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yes and no. The hero's OWs, yes, are awesome. I am good at OWs, no. TFD deserves credit for the only good OWs there, which are the hero ones. My ones are just crappy splices. =P

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Wallace's OWs - done.

34ysqcw.png

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Yes and no. The hero's OWs, yes, are awesome. I am good at OWs, no. TFD deserves credit for the only good OWs there, which are the hero ones. My ones are just crappy splices. =P

No, your Sidney OW is pretty good for my standards.
    The Roxanne OW is Ok, but it's pretty much like a ripoff of FR's Psychic OW.

Wallace's OWs - done.

34ysqcw.png

Somehow, it doesn't look like Wallace.
    Maybe you should make his hair longer, and his cape should be a lil' bit darker.

Years
  • Wallace's OWs - done.

34ysqcw.png

They look nice, but, as I said on MSN, the hat's outline seems to be missing. :/
    Also, as Ruka said, he has slightly too short hair...

But it's great! Thanks!

No, your Sidney OW is pretty good for my standards.
    The Roxanne OW is Ok, but it's pretty much like a ripoff of FR's Psychic OW.

Somehow, it doesn't look like Wallace.
    Maybe you should make his hair longer, and his cape should be a lil' bit darker.

Oh, okay. I may just redo the Roxanne one; it was a rip-off of the Lass OW, not the Psychic one. XD

That's true @ Wallace OW Crit, but still, it was a great try, NiKa!

Now I promised that I'd post with an update...

And I guess I have one, but it's pretty boring:

----

After many run-throughs on VisualBoyAdvance and making ammedmants on XSE/Advance Map, this is what is left before the alpha release:

• Map and script the houses in Magnolia Town.
    • Add some NPCs in Magnolia Town; script them.
    • Touch-up the wild Pokémon on Route 250.
    • Map and script the houses in Dewberry Village.
    • Add a few more NPCs in Dewberry Village; script them.
    • Do some touch-ups on the event in Dewberry Village.
    • Script Route 251's event.
    • Add trainers to Route 251.
    • Touch-up Route 251's wild Pokémon.
    • Edit the Oak introduction.
    • End the alpha.
    • Relax and release alpha.

Yeeeeaaahh, quite a lotta work to do. But most of it is just NPCs, houses and touch-ups. Nothing too difficult, methinks.
    I'll strikeout tasks as I complete them.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hmm, it's nice, but the hat seems to still missing an outline, especially the bottom of his hat on his upwards pose (second OW). Thanks, though. They do look much better, NiKa!

Years
  • Livin' On A Prayer!

Ooh! I'm half way there!

Woah-Oh! Livin' on a prayer!

Take Magnolia Town! I'm finished, I swear! [/bonjoviaddiction]

Well, I've finished all of Magnolia Town. Yup, that's all of the houses, events, NPCs, hidden items, etc. D-O-N-E!

Just need to do Dewberry, Route 251, Laelia Cave, the Oak intro!

Btw, did I mention that the OWs aren't being put in the Alpha? That's just because we haven't got the female ones yet. Sorry.
    D:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Now for some interesting bumpdates:

I've updated the first post.

I've rewritten and lengthened the storyline for an easier-understanding idea behind the plot.

I've updated the screenshots, either updating the old ones or showing off Magnolia Town in it's completed glory.

I've added lotsa nice information, such as the information regarding the one-off Pokémon available in enCODED.

There is also a little information about the region, Phellis.

I've shortened the intro so it's not so boring.

I've organised the thread's layout.

...and added some CSS, too!

Enjoy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back