• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Galactic Platinum [DEMO RELEASED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
  • UPDATE Y'ALL.
    New Screens.
    Pokémon Galactic Platinum [DEMO RELEASED]

This is The MythGuard Bay.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Update: Again!
    ------------------
    -My Good Friend Fan-King inserted indoor tiles for me :)
    -I learned how to script (Kinda) not very well tho..
    ------------------

Years
  • Holy crap!
    Lol, Codec, resize that Croagunk backsprite! It's massive- wait, sorry, you know already. Anyways, isn't there a Platinum Indexed sprite pack by Wichu, they all look fine and I think Croagunk may be a lot smaller.
    This is a quite good idea, though, and everything looks nice. I like your choice of tiles. So, keep it up, and good luck, Codec!

Last edited:

The Ominous Plains

I'll make Userbars for You!
    Years
  • i like those indoor tiles...
    i think i see a bloc error though, if u look at the stoolbide the tv, the tilles surrounding it are darker whilst the parts of till under the stool are lighter...

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
  • I'd just like to post a suggestion of changing the player's sprite at some point in the game, and having a different starting sprite; why would you be at home casually dressed as a Team Galactic member?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Holy crap!
    Lol, Codec, resize that Croagunk backsprite! It's massive- wait, sorry, you know already. Anyways, isn't there a Platinum Indexed sprite pack by Wichu, they all look fine and I think Croagunk may be a lot smaller.
    O.O it is from Wichu's indexed sprites!
    Why do you all think it looks big?
    btw Toxicroak's bigger.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • I have given credit to Magma Productions, you did that for me as part of Magma Productions..
    So i dont need to give cred

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • lol. We are moving suprisingly fast, for I have yet another update, And I bring screens..
    ------------------------------------------------------

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    also you can replace pokedollar system with something like "galactic points" and make an indoor galactic mart where you can trade points with items and other cool stuff like different haircut(i don't know much about hacking maybe the haircut change might be hard to make)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    also you can replace pokedollar system with something like "galactic points" and make an indoor galactic mart where you can trade points with items and other cool stuff like different haircut(i don't know much about hacking maybe the haircut change might be hard to make)

If I am right, the money in a Pokemon game cannot be changed yet. The changing haircut thing is impossible, since changing OWs ingame is impossible.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • If I am right, the money in a Pokemon game cannot be changed yet. The changing haircut thing is impossible, since changing OWs ingame is impossible.
    That's not correct.
    1. Changing money? Nothing easier! Just replace the graphics of a Trainer card.
    It would be easier to use the Coin Case though, with coins.
    2. Have you played Infernal Legend? The mining minigame...? It includes changing the hero's OW, though it requires ASM.

So, what's up?

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Cool.
    I'm guessing ranks are badges... Right?
    Yep ^_^

Thanks but no for the money thing, maybe for the haircut thing..

If I am right, the money in a Pokemon game cannot be changed yet. The changing haircut thing is impossible, since changing OWs ingame is impossible.
    look down
    ok fool of me i haven't learn much yet
    lol
    That's not correct.
    2. Have you played Infernal Legend? The mining minigame...? It includes changing the hero's OW, though it requires ASM.

So, what's up?
    Awesome, so its possible..

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years

• If I am right, the money in a Pokemon game cannot be changed yet. The changing haircut thing is impossible, since changing OWs ingame is impossible.

That's not correct.

So, what's up?

Yeah, that's right. However, using it for public use so far is just a rumor :P. Hackmew hasn't released the routine to everybody yet.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • You don't need asm, you just need to have a wrightbyte to offset script, and have that script be a level script for every map. But it would be better just to use asm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back