• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
I just evolved my Porygon last night . . . twice. :D It's gonna be a powerhouse, I just know it. Anyone who thinks otherwise . . . is wrong. ~_~ I love Porygon-Z so much. <3

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Eviolite Porygon2 > Porygon-Z tbh :U I think I like Por2 better considering design as well.

Palcks

some nights.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 30, 2012
I love all three Porygon. :3 I really enjoy their concept, and Porygon-Z is definitely my favorite. I've never actually used any of them though; I've never even thought to use it on my team before, actually.

Aaaaaand I wish it wasn't banned from the animé. ):

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Since it's thanksgiving, how would you guys feel about a turkey Pokemon?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
A Turkey Pokemon would be interesting. I also would like to see a chicken Pokemon that looks more like a chicken than Torchic and its evolutions, but that's just me.

Years
A turkey Pokemon would be a p cool idea, as would something based on a Grouse. I can picture a Turkey Pokemon being either Normal/Flying, or Ground/Flying, although there are many other feasible type combinations it could have in addition to those.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I wonder how a corn on the cob Pokemon would operate... would it have attacks like Bullet Kernel and Kernel Bomb which would be ripoffs of Bullet Seed and Seed Bomb?

Kernel-pult2.png

I can't think past that when you say corn.

We're gonna have lots of food Pokemon at this rate.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Or we could just have the Thankful Pokemon...if we could personify thanks...

Holidaze

Celestial Daze's Holiday Alt.
Years
What about a man-shape Santa.
We have Delibird as the PokeSanta but a man-shape would work better imo

What about a man-shape Santa.
We have Delibird as the PokeSanta but a man-shape would work better imo

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Let's see, we have reindeer Pokemon, we have an evergreen Pokemon (kinda, in Snover/Abomasnow)... what we don't have is a candy cane Pokemon or a light-string Pokemon... oh wait, those are even worse ideas than my corn on the cob Pokemon, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back