• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    You need to wait about 10-15 seconds, then it'll appear, Also once he calls Bronzor out, you need to kill it fast before it does the u attack or it'll freeze

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm just glad this' back. I remember playing beta 2 (I think), in which there was a glitch. Y'see, as soon as you head south of that rainy city ( I forgot the name) and battle your rival, you enter a black screen of death. And the thing is, you have to beat him in order to progress through the game (unless you have wallhax).
    Once I activated my said hax, I encountered another glitch which froze me on the spot. No GS code could save me and my last save was waaay back so I gave up.

I'm happy to see this is back up. Good work.

¦Next Pro

Restarting.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    258ovtu.png

"In the End everything returns to the Beginning..."

Woah This new banner is Hot I love it.
    Nice hack you have here, Im going to start playing it now.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2013
    on beta 4 i think you should make Nate a bit less....impossible
    not all my pokemon are level 30 and i've done extra training, yet Nate has pokemon all above level 38, not to mention his team has no common weakness, i think making all his pokemon around 35 would be better, since the only way to beat him currently is either a ridiculously amount of training or a ridiculous amount of items

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    Maybe 40 should be his highest... My pokemon are at least lvl 35 and my sealeo is about 40, he is kinda hard but he also has a lvl 42.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Woah This new banner is Hot I love it.
    Nice hack you have here, Im going to start playing it now.
    It was made by Danja.

on beta 4 i think you should make Nate a bit less....impossible
    not all my pokemon are level 30 and i've done extra training, yet Nate has pokemon all above level 38, not to mention his team has no common weakness, i think making all his pokemon around 35 would be better, since the only way to beat him currently is either a ridiculously amount of training or a ridiculous amount of items
    Nate is supposed to be difficult at the time you get to Palerose because there is a part of the story that you can do before fighting Nate that'll give you a lot of experience.

Wow, that new Pokémon Genesis banner/logo is beautiful.
    Good job with everything. I like all of the updates, they're great.
    I know, it looks great doesn't it? Danja made it. He's also working on something else too. :D

I haven't updated in a while so I might as well show what Esmas has been working on. He's just finished the running sprites.
    PokemonGenesis_01-3.png
    PokemonGenesis_02-2.png
    PokemonGenesis_03-2.png

I'm just finding it difficult to work on Genesis now because most of whats left is the scripting and story development which isn't all that fun.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Is Draest cave finished? :-D
    Well, the overworlds look really nice, best of luck Malin!

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Is Draest cave finished? :-D
    Well, the overworlds look really nice, best of luck Malin!
    Yeah it is. Its pretty much the same as the one in the old Genesis (your original map with edits here and there).

Now that I'm nearly 100% finished with Serao I can begin to implement the small details. I've already done the trades and move tutors.
    PokemonGenesis_01-4.png

I haven't finished doing the compatibility or the text for the move tutors though. I'll be adding quests and one-off Pokemon now too. I'll be finalising Wild Pokemon too of course. You will be able to catch every Pokemon before the E4.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    nice, i finally got past the rival event.

so i hear that dusknoir and other pokemon are in this game. are there ways to get around the whole trading thing (like catching a horsea/seadra and training it to be a kingra or duskull to dusclops to dusknoir)?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2013
    Nate is supposed to be difficult at the time you get to Palerose because there is a part of the story that you can do before fighting Nate that'll give you a lot of experience.

is it the part with prof oak? cause he seems to randomly explode when i look for him in his office, he's there one min then the screen flashes and he's not there, is that meant to happen? XD

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Wow this hack is cool :) but u should change the backsprite with Tile Molester and the caracter with unLZ.gba if u do this hack is gonna be even better :)
    They'll be changed as soon as the sprites are made.

nice, i finally got past the rival event.

so i hear that dusknoir and other pokemon are in this game. are there ways to get around the whole trading thing (like catching a horsea/seadra and training it to be a kingra or duskull to dusclops to dusknoir)?
    No Pokemon evolve by trading. They all have alternate ways of evolving.

is it the part with prof oak? cause he seems to randomly explode when i look for him in his office, he's there one min then the screen flashes and he's not there, is that meant to happen? XD
    Sort of. You'll find out in the next beta.

I've got some updates.
    PokemonGenesis_01-5.png
    PokemonGenesis_02-3.png

Nearly 100% done with decapitilization

PokemonGenesis_03-3.png
    PokemonGenesis_04-2.png
    PokemonGenesis_05-2.png

Fiore Gym

I wanted to show the gym leader's sprite but I'm having trouble inserting it.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2009
    Where do I get the parcel from? I kind of missed what he said and now I'm not sure where to go.

Trainer_Trevor

Fan Fiction Writer
    Years
  • Okay so first of all I would like to say that this game rocks my multi-colored socks!

I was playing it last night and I got to the first badge and got it with Mareep as my starter and I had a Spinirak and a Taillow.

I would love to comment that I love how you give variety in your grassy areas. I mean you put Pidgey, Taillow, and Spearow in the same area and you gave choices on a rat Pokemon, not to mention the Ladyba and Spinirak that I ran into and I LOVED that! I like how the style never changed too much, there is still a parcel, but you give it to your father instead. Now I know I am not far in yet but so far this hack is freakin' amazing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    I signed up on this forum for this game.
    Totally worth it.

Just a quick bug, maybe?
    On Pelchoir Path (however you spell) I had an abra use teleport and the little guy turned flourecent pink and I ended up in a snowy city I hadn't visited before. Uh, is that supposed to happen?

Back