• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
  • The OW sprites for the gym leaders are done (all but the last). They were made by 44tim44.

Ivy:
    Spoiler:

Mike:
    Spoiler:

Gavin:
    Spoiler:

Sasha:
    Spoiler:

Nate:
    Spoiler:

Fiona:
    Spoiler:

Cool OWs.
    Gavin resembles Cyrus :P
    Although, Nate's looks a little weird with the incorrect black outline.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    Could someone tell me where i can find a dawn stone in this game? I would also appreciate it if the location of a leaf stone could be shown to me. thanks (:

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    Great hack, it is very enjoyable.
    Does anyone know if there are actually Charmander in Mt. Perin?

Also in Xanos Cave there is a random Golbat that is level 38, thought you should know, sorry for double posting.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2010
    Hi, I've encountered two problems:

1. When the rival battle starts south of Latim city, it goes to a black screen and the music just loops, staying at the black screen.
    2. In the catacombs, as I was reading through the thread, some people say they saw her get glitched up, but I don't see her at all, unless she is past the water, then I just haven't gotten that far and you can ignore this.

This is a great hack so far, I hope somebody can help me.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Hi, I've encountered two problems:

1. When the rival battle starts south of Latim city, it goes to a black screen and the music just loops, staying at the black screen.
    It has already been answered at least 2 times.
    There's 2 way how to fix it.
    1st. Use Space bar and hold it like 45 sec and battle should start. If this doesn't work then use 2nd way
    2nd. Remove the rival OW and script by using A-Map

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    This is my favorite hack thus far on the site. I have very high hopes for it and hope to see more soon. Good luck.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2013

It has already been answered at least 2 times.
    There's 2 way how to fix it.
    1st. Use Space bar and hold it like 45 sec and battle should start. If this doesn't work then use 2nd way

For me, I only had to hold it down for about 26 seconds.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2011
    i found a bug where i had a trapinch and a spearow before the first gym and saved before battling the leader, but when i continued my trapinch turned into a bad egg. i do not know if it was before or during the gym battle because i noticed the problem when my spearow died and it said i whited out, but i thought i still had my trapinch. turns out it was an egg so i was screwed. anybody else have this or is this just a fluke?

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    I'm not sure if anyone has gotten this glitch, but after meeting my father in Granite City and hearing his long story he says something based on whether u trust him or not and after that i get this loop of "You have run out of coins " message and it shows me playing pokemon slots! pressing a or b only re-loops this scene and i cannot continue!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • I'm not sure if anyone has gotten this glitch, but after meeting my father in Granite City and hearing his long story he says something based on whether u trust him or not and after that i get this loop of "You have run out of coins " message and it shows me playing pokemon slots! pressing a or b only re-loops this scene and i cannot continue!

That's obivously that you, yes, you, bad patched the FR Rom, which you obivously have to repatch it again.
    For me, I only had to hold it down for about 26 seconds.

I think what Ash meant is that you have to hold the Space Bar for at least 45 Sec. And whenever you hold your Spacebar, it's going to be less than a Minute.

Last edited:

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2013
    You know that town with a cave in the bottom right hand corner? I don't remember the town's name, but I do remember that there's a guy outside the cave who says that his daughter went inside.

Well, when I went inside, I surfed over the water and went over to the ladder. To try to find the girl. Although the ladder looks totally different than the other ladders in the game, I still tried to use it. But here's the problem: I CAN'T use it! It tried walking into it from all directions, running from all directions, everything! But I still can't use the ladder! Does anyone know why?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • You know that town with a cave in the bottom right hand corner? I don't remember the town's name, but I do remember that there's a guy outside the cave who says that his daughter went inside.

Well, when I went inside, I surfed over the water and went over to the ladder. To try to find the girl. Although the ladder looks totally different than the other ladders in the game, I still tried to use it. But here's the problem: I CAN'T use it! It tried walking into it from all directions, running from all directions, everything! But I still can't use the ladder! Does anyone know why?

Probably Thrace haven't done the warps yet.

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
    Years
  • Just finished playing it. Awesome storyline, graphics and region.
    I'm considering making a walkthrought to this hack.
    Keep it up!

MK

i hate playing demo hacks
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Nice hack, love the sprite of the player

Back