• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2011
    hey can anybody tell me where to find all the HM's in this game... I missed a whole bunch of them...

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2009
    hey can anybody tell me where to find all the HM's in this game... I missed a whole bunch of them...

Thanks
    As far as I know, only 3 are available.
    Cut: pokeball south of Latim City
    Surf: Given by man south of Granite City
    Waterfall (2?): Pokeball(s) on second level of Ice Cave (the level with the break ice and apparently the pokeballs both contain waterfall.

While others are programmed in I guess, Strength and Rock Smash I haven't located the locations for, and other than in battle, Waterfall cannot be used.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    It freezes (black screen) after closing the trainer card. :tired:
    (Maybe I didn't d/load the right one?)

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Orre
    • Seen Jan 31, 2024
    I'm getting a problem that ive gotten with other hacks- the pokes wont evolve, its like it "presses b" automatically

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2012
    I can never get past the first berry tree. everytime the berry is put in my pocket the screen permanently goes black

Years
  • Oh, dear God, yes. This is good, really good. I'm just after playing quite a terrible hack (IMO), and this is a wonderful escape, haha. Great job so far, best of luck!

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • Got any updates Malin?
    I'm waiting to see progression in this.
    Also, has your computer been fixed so you can insert the sprites?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2009
    Me Too!

I'm not sure if anyone has gotten this glitch, but after meeting my father in Granite City and hearing his long story he says something based on whether u trust him or not and after that i get this loop of "You have run out of coins " message and it shows me playing pokemon slots! pressing a or b only re-loops this scene and i cannot continue!

Hey idk if anyone else has this problem but i do and it FRIGGIN SUCKS anyway ive tried tons of other FR roms (with my old sav on genesis). Anyway help would be appreciated

TrainerRay101

Umbreon!
    Years
  • What Emulator do I use for this? Please help!

Umm how do I play this... what emulator do I use... cos it doesnt work on my VBA... :S

Last edited:

AZI

Years
  • sorry if soomeone already sayd this but i searched this thread and didnt found it ..

i deafeated first leader and .. gained tm .. magic leaf .. cool but it puted it to berry pouch and after USEing them game crashes ='(

sad cos hack looks cool .. bit dessapointing that first bug is found after defeating first gym ='(

LightSlei

ExtremelyHyperNerdTestGam erGuy
    Years
  • Thrace would you have any qualms of me doing a blind video playthrough up to where the beta version of the hack ends?

Seriously, it's always polite to ask first.

And when it's finished I'll probably do another playthrough.

Back