• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Giveaway (HeartGold)

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Alright, but can I get the Darkrai on my White? Since I'm going to be resetting my HeartGold...

I can't poketransfer in Pokemon White right now cause my previous save got deleted and im currently in the 2nd gym right now... :s

Just poketransfer it in your white before you delete your save

Years

• I can't poketransfer in Pokemon White right now cause my previous save got deleted and im currently in the 2nd gym right now... :s

Just poketransfer it in your white before you delete your save

I'll make sure to do that. I might trade it to my friend to store on their game until I can use the PokéTransfer. Thanks! :)~ I am just before the Elite Four on the game.

In fact, it would be easier just to put it on my Diamond. <3 Thanks again!

Rionix

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I'll make sure to do that. I might trade it to my friend to store on their game until I can use the PokéTransfer. Thanks! :)~ I am just before the Elite Four on the game.

In fact, it would be easier just to put it on my Diamond. <3 Thanks again!

Why is the snorlax caught in "a faraway place" ?

EDIT - Oh I see now... Did some research and seems that "faraway place" only displays if the place the pokemon was caught doesn't exist in my game. Thanks for the trade ^^

Last edited:

Rionix

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    It might be referring to it being Japanese. It's the one caught with the PokéFlute Radio in front of the cave.

Yeah did some research.. seems that "faraway place" only displays when the pokemon was caught in a place that doesn't exist w/in MY game. Example: caught in a place within Johto then traded with Platinum. :)

Years

• Yeah did some research.. seems that "faraway place" only displays when the pokemon was caught in a place that doesn't exist w/in MY game. Example: caught in a place within Johto then traded with Platinum. :)

Ah, that makes more sense, haha. Does that do anything special for the Pokémon? Or is it just a quote that's displayed?

falconpunch94

Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • Have you caught Kyogre? I'll trade my Gamestp Deoxys for it (in Gen 5) or If you want I can borrow it and you can afterward borrow Groudon to catch but Rayquaza, but if your deleting the data I guess not...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2020
    Typhlosion is my fav pokemon! (other than palkia)

So I would gladly receive it from you :)

You could choose from any events from my 4th Gen list btw.

Years
  • I will trade you a LV.60 haunter for your Ho-oh

Sure thing! Can I get the Haunter on either Diamond or White? Send me your friend code and I can add you, then tell me when you want to trade.

Have you caught Kyogre? I'll trade my Gamestp Deoxys for it (in Gen 5) or If you want I can borrow it and you can afterward borrow Groudon to catch but Rayquaza, but if your deleting the data I guess not...

No, sorry. I haven't caught Kyogre.

Typhlosion is my fav pokemon! (other than palkia)

So I would gladly receive it from you :)

You could choose from any events from my 4th Gen list btw.

I will PM you details! :)

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I'm really interested in your Typhlosion, Red Gyrados, Espeon, and Entei. (I know the Ty is being negotiated for; it's listed merely in case the other person changes their mind.)

I'd also happily get you a Houndour/Houndoom for your fifth gen game as well, whichever you'd like.

Years
  • I'm really interested in your Typhlosion, Red Gyrados, Espeon, and Entei. (I know the Ty is being negotiated for; it's listed merely in case the other person changes their mind.)

I'd also happily get you a Houndour/Houndoom for your fifth gen game as well, whichever you'd like.

I'd love a Houndoom! Which level is it? Preferrably level 50+? Since the Red Gyarados, Espeon, and Entei haven't been claimed you can choose from either one of those. Still working on the negotiations for the others, but if they fall out, you can choose Typhlosion as well.

PM me your friend code for your fourth generation game you want the Pokémon and then your Black or White version's friend code. Mine are in my signature and my HeartGold friend code is in the bottom of the thread's original post.

Edit: Scratch that, sorry, I am giving my Red Gyarados to someone for helping me transfer my Darkrai to Diamond. I guess there's Espeon or Entei, haha.

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • No, my Diamond and White are in English. My HeartGold is in Japanese. I might end up buying the English version of HeartGold sometime.
    You should send me your Heart gold Japanese version ^_^ JK
    Do you have like your suicune, raikou, kyogre. rayqua za in your Japanese HG?
    Want to trade with me for a gamestop Celebi?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    :) I'll go with the Entei, please.
    As for the Houndoom, I've actually just got a handful of Houndours about at the moment, pretty low level. My plan is to level up one for you; pretty easy, really. I believe I have a female at level 53 that I can easily evolve into Houndoom.

I'll message you with my 4th Gen code as soon as I dig it out; my White code is in my sig.

Thanks a ton. <3

Back