• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    ok i took a few days rest and i'm ready with an update:
    remaining:
    display hp exact values (if you want i can skip this out but it shouldn't take long)
    critical hit, miss and type advantage
    and the bag system

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Well, wouldn't it be 999? Although, the most I've seen a Pokémon have is around 600-700something, and that was a Blissey, Hariyama, or some other thing with a lot of HP potential. And 999 is the max value you'd have if you used a Gameshark or Action Replay on the real games.

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    yeah there is a cbs in progress but ive been busy for a while with revision so not much work has bewn done :'(
    i'll start back on thursday (weekend where i live)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Heh, sorry it took so long for me to reply. But I've been busy, and I've been waiting for the beta testers to get back to me about any glitches for about 2 weeks now...

Now, about that Route 29 shot, didn't I already post one? Though it may probably be outdated compared to the Route 29 currently in there...

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    GLL im just wondering but do you want the battle system to be exact or can I make a few graphical changes on the HP bar?

as in, would it create more challenge to only include a no. for the remaining hp? if so should I do this?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Hmm...well, are you talking about the HP bar's HP count being exact? Or the bar going up and down as needed? If it's the latter, then while it would be preferred if it was exact (with this being a remake and all), if it'd make it easier to put it in, then go ahead, and we might be able to get back to it whenever the final version gets released. After all, right now, the CBS that you make will be used up until the game is finished, and then it'll be revised for any changes/glitch fixing, and then the game'll be completely done and released. ^_^

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
    Years
    Sorry, But I haven't been on here for a while so do you mind telling me where you've gotten to on the mapping. Thanks.

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    gll it was the earlier, the bar is already working.
    and just so you guys know work will be extremely slow over the next 8 (i know its quite big) weeks cos i got exams comeing up and i got grounded, if you want i'll send you what i got so far (no exact hp count or bag system)

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    When there will be a demo? I can't Wait. But as Work over your game?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Yeah...I kinda noticed...

Well, as I promised a while ago, I made it up to the Pokémon League, after which I sent the demo to the beta testers to test, while I sent it to Pingu as well to work on the CBS, but the beta testers haven't gotten back to me for a good few weeks about any bugs, so what I'll eventually do, after Pingu sends me what he's done, is play through it myself to find bugs (which I probably should've done a while ago...) and then try to get a new demo out by late-June/July.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back