• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    yeah but remember you have to set up battles yourself. (i made the tut) also i reset the start position to test the battle (route 28 I think) so there is an example of how to start a battle on the grass and two trainer battles.

Years
    Woah, This game has been going for quite some time! Must say I haven't checked out the thread for a while but progress seems amazing! Keep up the good work mate.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    yeah but remember you have to set up battles yourself. (i made the tut) also i reset the start position to test the battle (route 28 I think) so there is an example of how to start a battle on the grass and two trainer battles.
    Heh, I haven't forgotten that part of it. ^_^ I'm looking forward to setting 'em up. Now, as for sending it to me, I guess you should upload the game's .zip folder to www.zshare.net and send me the link to it.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    I cant wait for the demo! I missed the first one and I really want to play a Gold Remake!

PS: I dun mind being a Beta tester!

Years
    ;)

I hope this will end up good.I have read all the thread(now I'm dizzy 0.o)and i have seen that the game is cool.But all betatester places are full :((.Do you have an estimate date when the game would be ready to download?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Well, I'm actually thinking of adding 2 more beta testers, seeing as how the others haven't gotten back to me for a good while... The only catch is, the two new ones have to stay in touch with me, at least 2 times a week, about bugs and stuff. And I'll also play the game myself, so I can make sure there isn't anything I overlooked.

Waudby

I'm glad to see this game is still going, this has been around since I pretty much started making games :)

Good luck in finishing it

Years
    Hmmm... I could be a beta tester? Since I'm already testing a few other games, it would be a change of pace to test a Pokemon game. But that is, if your willing to let me. Im on my comp a LOT eheh.. so I would stay in touch with you anytime you want.

Lol.. anyways, good luck with this. Hope it doesn't die. eheh.

Ciao
    ~Raz

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Could I pls be a bwta-tester? I am very gd at looking out for faults!

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Alright, Raz and Dudedude, you're the new beta testers. ^_^ Now, I'll wait for Pingu to send me what he's done, then work on the battles and everything before I send it to you guys. :)

Years
    Really? That was easy... ehehe I was going to say nevermind because my asking has brought a chain of events of people asking. But eh, you made your decision. And a fine one to boot! =P

Alrighty, I will keep checking back here.

Good luck!

Ciao.
    ~Raz

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Yay! Good, good! I'll be watching the thread a lot too. Don't worry! You hot my support!

Edit: Ok..I have spent the the whole of my morning reading this thread and I gotta say, this is one of the most developed games. I think it is the most developed game!

Gymleaderlance99,Gd job!

As for beta testing: I think I could do a gd job. I will get back to you after every 2 days if possible.

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    *notices BlacK Dratini's post*

Whoops, sorry about that. I guess I was rushing through the posts and didn't look at yours. ^_^ If you want, whenever I'm about to release the demo after this one, you can be one of its beta-testers. You'd just have to remind me about it. ;)

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Yeah... I asked then Black Dratini asked than ~Raz asked right?

Dun worry... I am sure Lance will make u one!

Years
    Actually... I asked first =P

And of course I can do a good job, I mean, I actually have proper grammar and spelling!

So anyways, I KNOW I'll do a good job. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back