• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    well.... i would beta test except i don't usually get a lot of time at the computer. i have a little brother that can (and will) whine for me to get whenever he can. the i have a little sis who decides to want to play on it at random. so i woud be a tester.. but i dont have the time to. :(

Years
    well.... i would beta test except i don't usually get a lot of time at the computer. i have a little brother that can (and will) whine for me to get whenever he can. the i have a little sis who decides to want to play on it at random. so i woud be a tester.. but i dont have the time to. :(

I don't think he's into anymore testers because he was only out for a few. Plus, I can be on my comp as long as I want, what with it being in my room and such.

Anyways, the asking for beta testing needs to stop. It's just redundant spam.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Yeah... Lance has already chosen her/his beta-testers....

Years
    Exactly. So you guys just might as well post your repetitive comments like, "OMG THIS GAME LOOKS SHOO KAWAII!!" and the infamous, "HEY CAN I BE A BEWTA TESTER!? I CAN FIDN MISTAKSE RELLAY GODO!1"

Btw, Lance, or.. I should actually ask Pingu.. Ummm when do you think you will be done doing what your doing? Also... what ARE you doing? o.o

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    I think he is doing the CBS.... But after that Lance has to put in the battles.... I dun think Pingu has come back to her..

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Lol... Man I didnt see Pingu post..I was busy reading the whole thread...this game has been on too long for it to be gone now..

Nice to c u back Pingu...

But I wonder if Lance is gonna complete the CBS with Pingu's tus first b4 sending it to us..or just sned the demo to us first with an uncompleted CBS?

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    i think lance is gonna send it uncomplete, anyways im uploading what i got done right now, and sorry for the delay, i couldnt get on cos my dad had me studying for my exams :(

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    thanks. i've done most of them but i miss today's ones because i get to go to Bahrain's on a swim trip :p

and i sent lance the cbs

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Haha.. Lucky... Anyway, Lance hasnt been on much? I dunno... I'll just wait for her to come on!

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Don't worry, I'm back. But first thing's first: I'm a guy, not a girl. lol ^_^

Second, as for how I'll send the demo to the testers, I'll send it to you guys after I put in the battles with Pingu's CBS tutorial. I mean, it'd make no sense to send it without doing so, and then re-send it after I'm done with that, especially since I'm not adding any new maps yet. So, I'll get to actually downloading it, and then work on it. However, progress will most likely be slow because I have finals next week, and then the 2 weeks after will be my 3 Regents exams. I'll update when possible, and eventually I may show some screens. ^_^

Years
    New screens?? Am I hearing this right!? Whoa, if you show some new sreenies, I will be amazed! [/sarcasm]

Anyways, good luck on your exams!

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Yay...New Screens!

Anyway, gd luck on yr exams, they always should come first!

I'll be waiting for the demo to test! Gd Luck again!

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
    Years
    No offense, but the custom graphics and the day/night system could use work. The custom graphics look shoddy and rushed, while the day/night system affects buildings and caves, too. I think this project has a lot of potential, but it needs a lot of work done to realize that potential.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back