• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Heart & Soul; the OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sola84

I'm just a ray of sunshine
Years
  • I said close SUs under the assumption that all those who have already posted would be evulated first and then announced it was closing.

Years
  • I haven't been accepted or denied yet, so sorry if I shouldn't post here ^^ I did ask Omega if it was too late to sign up before I did though, if that helps in anyway, hehe...but yeah, I did notice that a giant group of people suddenly signed up.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • I'm in a similar situation. I'd like for Elian to make an attempt at catching a Pokémon in my next post, but I don't know what the rules are on that in this RP.

I figured some of the people who signed up would probably not continue with the post...there are just so many in there that the sheer number of people who signed up probably scared a few off, and others probably got wrapped up in a different RP or something. Then there are those who are waiting for their SUs to be approved or denied...

Same here. I posted that I was trying to capture a Pidgey, but I don't know is Omega is the one who decides if I have caught it or know. So I have to wait to continue my RP story until Omega tells me.

King!

better
    Years
  • I'm not posting because my questions haven't been answered. In theroy, Pyu(my characters brought Pichu) should be about level 30. But of course, that is not gonna happen, so......

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    ^Agreed with the two posters above.

i have a question.

How are movesets used in this RP? Will there only be four moves on each POkemon? And are we using DPPt move level-up'ee thing-ys?

BTW, what level is our starter and what moves? And what about the POkemon we brought? :D

This is where I'm rewarding people with freedom, no levels and/or exact movesets. Just don't abuse it, and I don't think I have to explain abuse of this.

Killehkiwi, you caught it. xD

Alright, sign-ups have closed. Now this thing can really start. Anybody have questionsss?

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    If someone drops out then can I get in? I think my sign up was pretty good as well.

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
  • This is where I'm rewarding people with freedom, no levels and/or exact movesets. Just don't abuse it, and I don't think I have to explain abuse of this.

Killehkiwi, you caught it. xD

Alright, sign-ups have closed. Now this thing can really start. Anybody have questionsss?

Yeah, I have a question. How far do you want us to go with chapter 1? Right now my character Eri is walking towards Cherrygrove City, but I haven't written where she sets up camp or tried to catch any pokemon. Should I just wait until you announce the next chapter or write a camping post to get me to the next day? Also, if we try to catch pokemon, will you tell us if we caught it?

Guardian Bridget

Wishful Thinker
    Years
  • Just wanted to apologize for taking up room in the roleplaying thread of this roleplay with my SU, since it was declined, and also for taking up room to write this post here!

So...my apologies! I look forward to reading through this roleplay. ^_^

Bridget

King!

better
    Years
  • Sorry, I have been rather busy and computerless. I will try to post tomorrow! Thanks!

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
  • Continue, I've decided it might be best if it wasn't a Chapter RP.

Sounds good! But will you still give us prompts from time to time, like the rosters of the gym leaders and when certain plot twists occur? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm still fairly new to the RP universe and am still figuring out how it works.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Oh yeahh, definitely. I've remade the Gym Leader's line-ups, I just need to post them when they're needed. And keep on asking, I encourage it.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Yey! I'm in,*Gets up and cheers. And goes to get Trainer card*

Here's my card. You didn't say what Gender Shinx is so I made it female
    42abdba811615a5fe393699.png

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
  • Um.......will you tell us what Pokemon we can capture and stuff?

Johto is my weak point......

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I forgot about my Pachirisu:

3ffabbbb202f14fb040907c.png

Continue, I've decided it might be best if it wasn't a Chapter RP.
    I wish I would of known that before I posted. I would of made my post a lot longer. Also you need to at least post what Pokemon appear on each Route.

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Yeah, considering I have never, and this is extremely embarrassing to admit *Whispered* have never played any of the Johto region games, or even watched the series. I know the Pokemon pretty well, thanks in part to Colosseum, XD, and Pokemon Stadium two, but the only handheld versions i've played are Pokemon Pearl and Platinum, and Leaf Green. Which, I guess sums up to.. I don't know any of the Gym Leaders, or the specific Pokemon that can be caught in each area, or even the town names. But i'll try to follow by example, and do my best. ^_^; I'll start constructing a post tonight. Also, if anybody else drops out or fails to show up in this Roleplay, will spots be open to the Declined? Because some of the SUs declined weren't half-bad, measuring up to those who were accepted earlier, if you get my drift.

Sola84

I'm just a ray of sunshine
    Years
  • I remember in the first route you could get Hoothoot and Sentret.

Oh I found a walkthrough that lists each pokemon you can find on each routes :D

http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=41673&rid=39011

Route 29 to cherrygrove city: Pokemon- Sentret (Morning, Afternoon), Pidgey (Morning, Afternoon), Rattata (all times), Hoothoot (Evening)

Route 30 & 31 to Violet city (first badge is) Caterpie (MA), Metapod (MA), Pidgey (MA), Hoothoot (E), Rattata (E), Spinarak (E), Ledyba (M), Weedle (MA), Kakuna (MA)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back