• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Heart & Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
A burst of light illuminated in the lab, gradually forming into a peculiar shape on the tiled floor. As the light faded, the figure became more recognizable as a wool-covered Pokémon. A Mareep, to be exact. It blinked a couple times once it had fully materialized from its Pokéball, glancing sheepishly (no pun intended) around the room. There were several trainers scattered about, most of them with Pokémon at their sides. The rather festive sounds of various conversations filled the air. Mareep, apparently a bit claustrophobic with all the people crowded around, made a shy whimper. It looked up to see a particularly small girl and a Smeargle.

"Hi," the girl greeted pleasantly. Her blue eyes were fixed on the Pokémon. This, of course, made Mareep a bit nervous. "I'm Terri! Your awesome new trainer," she added playfully.

"Meep?" Mareep responded quietly, giving her a beady-eyed stare.

Terri held a silver device in her hands – a Pokédex – and was pressing a few buttons on it. She tilted it toward her new Pokémon, at which the screen on the device instantly revealed information on it.

"So, you're a male Mareep…" she inquired. When Mareep responded with silence, she tapped the Smeargle (who really wasn't very much shorter than her trainer) on the shoulder and whispered,"You oughtta say hello, too, Sam'. Might open him up a bit."

Sam' obeyed without hesitation, bounding over to the sheep-Pokémon's side and grinning. <Hey,> she began, <I'm Samantha, and you've already sorta met Terri… Don't worry; she talks a lot and can be a bit annoying, but you'll be okay. Probably.> These words didn't seem to encourage Mareep very much, and it was probably a good thing Terri couldn't make sense of her Pokémon's speech.

While Samantha continued to try talking with the shy Pokémon, Terri occupied herself by trying to come up with an appropriate nickname for her newest partner. It had to be something simple, so she wouldn't end up forgetting it in an hour, but somewhat fitting…

"Kirby!" she suddenly said aloud, probably startling a few people and earning her an awkward glance or two. She pointed a finger down toward Mareep in an exaggerated manner. "I'm calling you Kirby!"

"Maa?" he asked, an expression crossing his face that could have been confused, uncertain, displeased, or any combination of the three. At this his trainer grinned.

"And I don't care whether you like it or not, 'cause you're stuck with it. Now, let's get going, shall we?"

Terri began to weave her way through the crowd of trainers, Sam' and Kirby close behind her (the former following with less hesitation than the latter). It was a bit of a difficult task. Every way she turned there seemed to be somebody, tapping at a Pokédex or meeting their new Pokémon…

"Okay, we'll travel with another trainer…"

Terri looked up, suddenly excited by the words of… well, whoever that was. Travelling with someone else would be a lot more entertaining than a solo-journey, even if she ended up with six Pokémon for company. She glanced around, looking for the person who apparently needed a travelling companion, and spotted a black-haired girl who was probably a bit older than her. She seemed to be the one who had spoken…

"Hai! I'm Terri! What's your name? Are you going on a journey, too? Well, I guess since you're here you must be… Maybe we could travel together? If you don't mind, of course. If you'd rather not it's perfectly fine!"

She stopped to catch her breath, after saying so much so quickly… Hopefully that wasn't enough to freak her possible-new-friend out or scare anyone off. Judging by her expression, Sam' seemed to think she'd needed to stop yapping after the first few words.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
SORRY I'M SO LATE!!!

I've been working on this for days!

Name: Momoko Mizugashi

Personality: She comes of as a bit of a wierdo sometimes. Thoguh, she generally sends out a calm, tough, yet gentle vibe.
She can be pretty random at times to though. One moment she'll solitarily be sitting under a tree pondering, then next she's in a video game store buying the latest Sonic game. Then be pouring a ton of garlic on a pepperonni pizza wilst watching Nascar. or whatever's on TV. Or just be sleeping.
She usually likes to be alone, with just her Pokemon, unless she likes you. Also, if she doesn't like you, she's not gonna deal with you. However, she really cares about the few friends she does have, and will go out of her way to ensure they're all happy. Once she says something, she has every intention of carrying it out.
She doesn't usually talk much, but she's not shy. She just can't always find things to talk about. (She isn't the type to chat with her "girlfriends". [she hates that word] about stuff like "OMG TOMMY DUDE IS SO CUTEST GUY EVAR!" She keeps such things to herself. She despises Girly-Girls, but she's not a tomboy either. In fact, she hates watching most sports, "It's just some guys throwing a ball around. What's the big deal?" as she says.)But when she finds somebody that shares her interests, she will simply not leave them alone until she gets bored or they leave.
She can get mad pretty easily though, and tends to hold a grudge until the issue is finally resolved... but even then she can still be mad about it. But she also doesn't like to complain and hates whiners/complainers. She also hates contradictions. Even if she ends up contradicting herself. Though, she's sure she has some mental disorder, but she's fine with that. She also dispises when people don't bother to pay any attention to details and just rush life.
We only have one life. Take some time and savor the scenery. Enjoy it while it lasts, or you'll have wasted your life.
Also, don't let others push you around. It's YOUR life, and you should enjoy it how YOU want.

Other: She has a tendancy to throw in random Japanese into her sentances (or Engrish if you wanna assume they're speaking Japanese)
Also, she LOVES music and always has her Mp3 Player with her. And usually ends up singing or humming whatever song is stuck in her head. Exept almost all rap. She despises rap and thinks it should burn.
She's also a bit of a computer nerd, and has a small laptop in her bag and a flashdrive.
She also has a ton of other useless crap too.

Appearance: She has brown hair reaching about to her shoulders, which she usually pins up similar to May's. Or maybe let it down sometimes. Or put in a ponytail. or pigtails. Whatever she feels like. her bangs look like Kris/Crys/Marina's.
She has light hazel eyes.
She generally wears a red or hot pink shirt, and either blue jeans or black pants. or sometimes a black shirt with blue jeans. She wears her Pokebelt over her shirt, and carries a yellow/tan bag similar to the one the FR/LG girl has with a Pokeball symbol on it. And she usually wears gloves like May's. And she usually has a ton of random keychains on the bag or her belt. And she wears a hat like Kris/Crys/Marina's, but red (or sometimes blue) with black accents, and a Pokeball symbol on it. She usually wears her Pokegear on her belt.

History: As a child, Momoko spent most of her time burried in video games. She never really cared much about Pokemon until one day, when she was only 6 years old. She nearly drowned, but was saved by a mysterious Dragonair... Ever since then, she always fantasized about being a great trainer, and a master of the Dragon Types... and she's also been afraid of water too... (but that doesn't stop her from catching Water-Types or anything =P)
When she was about 10, she was tending to her berries, and noticed a little Caterpie nibbleing at her Tomato Berries. It came back every day to eat more of them, and Momoko and the Caterpie eventually became friends. She would occasionally bring the Caterpie, which she nicknamed Tomato due to it's love of the berry, to school and on small adventures. However, she still didn't travel much farther than the edge of town.
It wasn't until she was 13 that she finally went out across the region. She obtained her starter, a Torchic which she nicknamed Pyro, from Professor Birch. However, in the end she just wanted to explore (although, she might battle a gym or two "just for the hell of it."). She later then went to Sinnoh and Kanto.
She was acctually born in Johto, however, she doesn't remember anything of it sinced she moved to Hoenn when she was only 1 year old. She had heard many tales of the mysterious land of Johto, and after recieving a letter from Prof. Willow, decided to go there.

Pokémon:
Butterfree(Tomato)
See the history section. Momoko will be taking Tomato with her to Johto.

Pokémon Registration: Um..... Johto.. Um... Normal type? Whatever fits, really.

Post Sample: I've only been in one RP before this, but the site has long since vanished... that and I always have PC issues every other year and lose all my data. xD
So this is just something I came up with of the top of my head.

Spoiler:

(I dun feel like writing any more.)
The ever-so cliche Starter Select scene... @_@
Meh.

EDIT: WHY CAN'T I INDENT!? >.<

Last edited:

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
Years
Chapter 1 Part 1: A leaf is turned...!

Sam stepped out of the airship and cracked his back. It had been a long flight. Looking around, he knew he was near New Bark, Johto. Fumbling around with a pokeball in his pocket, he eventually released Craindos, who happily ran around just a bit. "Morning, Cranidos. Here we are. The Johto region. Looks beautiful, doesn't it?" Sam asked. Cranidos nodded happily. He could tell that he was also feeling a bit energetic about that day. They were supposed to be headed to New Bark so Sam could pick up the pokemon Lance had told him about. He knew it would probably be a dragon, knowing Lance, and decided to hurry. The two started into a walk as they trecked the new region. Sam kept trying to scan wild pokemon, but none of it would work. He ended up deciding that he would just go to Professor Elm in New Bark to ask for a new one. He was walking along when he suddenly noticed something. A girl...about his age. Now, this fact in itself wasn't all that surprising, because there were many, but she was significant. She had a Pichu. Sam knew who it reminded him of, but he thought nothing of it. "Just a coincidence," he whispered to himself. It reminded him of Jazmine and Pyu. That had been 4 years ago, though. No way it was her. Not any way possible. Sam and Cranidos kept walking forward towards the town up ahead, where the starts to their new adventure awaited.

Finally arriving in town, Sam headed straight for the lab in which he knew Professor Elm stayed, along with Professor Willow. Walking in, he yelled, "Hello? Anyone home?" to no result. No one was there. Walking into the next room, Sam realized this wasn't the case. All the doors were soundproof, so that no two Professors could disturb eachother. Sam walked up to Willow, who turned around and gasped. "You scared me," she said. "Yeah...I have that kind of affect on people. Lance said you had something for me?" Sam asked. "Yes. This pokemon. Take good care of it," she said, handing Sam a pokeball. "Okay. Thanks. By the way, any way you could fix my pokedex? I can't scan here. Not gonna help me much. I had an upgrade last time I went to a new region...so this'll be the last one. Can you?" Sam asked. Willow nodded and took his pokedex. She stuck it a machine, which started beeping. A couple minutes later, she took it out and handed it to him, saying, "Two things. One, you now have the equivalent of one of very few national pokedexes. Two, you've got a lot of data on there! Be careful with that thing." Thanking her, Sam walked outside into the sun again. Throwing out the pokeball, a Dratini appeared next to him. "Ah. So like Lance to give me the youngest form of his favorite pokemon. Hiya, Dratini. I'm Sam, and this is Cranidos. After your former trainer Lance gave you to me, we're gonna be the best of friends, I can tell," Sam said, smiling. Dratini seemed happy enough. Sam picked up up and put it over his shoulder. It was a very young Draini, as it was only about 2 feet long. Cranidos was no longer outside, but in its pokeball. The two walked through town. The girl Sam had seen earlier was now, as Sam decided to find out once and for all if she was who he thought she was. Sam slowly walked over to the girl...

"Hello," Sam said. The girl turned, shocked. "You remind me of a girl I once traveled with. Her name was Jazmine Torzela. I know its crazy, but I want to get it out of my mind. Are you her?" Sam asked, as the Pichu charged up her arm to her shoulder and gave him the stare.

Last edited:
Years
The breeze was blowing, the sun was shining, and Luke was beginning a brand new journey. The day was good. It wasn't long ago though that Luke believed that he would be arriving to late to meet with the Professor and the new trainers, but luckily the boat he was on made it just in time. Luke took in the sights of New Bark Town, a place that he was familiar with, but had never really seen himself. The town was one of the bigger ones he had been to, but was still small. A few houses were scattered about in small communities with a large courtyard in the middle. North of the courtyard was the pokémon lab.

The lab was pretty big. Sitting at the top of a hill was the two-floor building with what appeared to be a ranch area for the Professors pokémon. Standard stuff really. Outside of the lab were a bunch of trainers who Luke assumed were the ones taking part in this new league. Professor Aides were running around to the different trainers, handing out pokéballs and either giving Pokédexs or upgrading them.

I wonder what pokémon I will be getting. Luke thought. Hopefully it would be some sort of fire type since that was favorite type to work with. Once he had reached the lab, an Aide instantly addressed Luke.

"Hello, can I get your name real quick?" The aide asked.

"Luke Wyatt." The young trainer responded. The aide lifted his clipboard, flipped a couple pages, and tapped the board.

"There you are. Let me just check you off so we know you showed up." He pulled out a pen and made a sharp checking motion and wrote something small onto the paper. "It says you have already received a Pokédex. Could you please allow me to see it real quick so I can upgrade the software?" Luke nodded and handed the small red device over. The aide pulled out the smallest device Luke had ever seen. He clamped the device onto a specific spot, pressed a few buttons and waited for a small ping!

"Your Pokédex is now upgraded. You can now receive the pokémon that Professor Willow promised the new trainers." The scientist reached behind him and pulled a pokéball off of his hip that had a label with Luke's name on it. Pulling the label off, the aide handed the pokéball to the trainer. "You are all set now. Meet and greet your new pokémon and maybe the trainers. We here at the lab suggest traveling with another trainer to get the full value out of your journey." He smiled, slid the clipboard under his arm, and walked to the next trainer.

Luke stared at the pokéball for a couple of seconds. "Should probably let Heracross come out first so that he can meet the new addition to the team at the same time." The lonely pokéball attached to Luke's belt was pulled off and thrown out in front of him. The standard white light flashed and in its place appeared Luke's best pal, Heracross. The Singlehorn pokémon gave a yawn and stretched like he had just woken from a long nap. It glanced up at his trainer and smiled before looking at all of the other trainers in the area.

"We've got a new partner Hera," Luke said. He turned the red and white ball in his hand. "Time for you and I to meet it." Like before, the ball was thrown and out came the white light. Luke stared at it, waiting to see what he would get. It seemed as if this was the longest release sequence he had ever experienced. Come on! He thought during that split second process.

"MAGBY!" the new pokémon shouted as it finally made its grand appearance. The short fire-type pokémon flexed his small arms, attempting to indicate that just because he was a baby didn't mean he was weak. It looked at Luke and then turned its head to let out a small burst of fire.

"Haha, you don't have to impress me Magby. I know how powerful you can get." Luke said, trying to get the baby to calm down just a little. "Let me get some info on you real quick like." He lifted his upgraded Pokédex, flipped it open and let it scan Magby.

"Magby, the Live Coal Pokémon. Its magma-like blood circulates throughout it's body allowing it to achieve a body temperature of 1100 degrees F. It has been reported that yellow flames indicate that Magby is healthy." The Pokédex said. Luke opened up the new Magby page to get specific info on his new teammate. "Male, Flame Body ability with the moves Smog, Leer, and Mach Punch."

"Ah, so you are a male," Luke said, putting the Pokédex in his pocket. "Hmm… I guess I could give you a nickname. How about I just call you Mag for now." Magby nodded and began to look at the other trainers around the lab. "Seems you are just as nosey as Hera over here."

Luke got out of his squatting position and followed the example of his pokémon. There were quite a few trainers here and it would be nice to be able to travel with one. I'll sit back and wait for all the trainers to get ready before I go and ask for a partner or partners," Luke thought.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
Years
Are Sign-ups still open? I'm sorry its really late, but this looks too good to pass up.
EDIT:Finished.

Name: Kenji Enigma Darkrose
Personality: Kenji is your everyday, nice guy. He does what he can to help others in need, and does everything a normal nice guy does. His cheeky smile, showing his pearly white smile is known throughout his town, and places he has travelled too. His calm demeanour allows him to take control of any situation, quickly. This doesn't mean that he won't panic, he almost as scared as the others. But, because of his dramatic past, he learned how to remain calm.
He has one, very out of character, quirk. He has an extreme dislike towards his parents, as a flash of anger streaks across his face if someone mentions them. He will immediately change the subject, he won't even mention their names to anyone besides Minnie Laeticia Jolicoeur, his only trusted friend and companion. The only person who shares his tragic, dramatic past, the closest friend he's ever had. The two grew up together, and have had a special bond since birth. When he's with Minnie, there is a certain lively spark, which isn't present when when he's with others. Nothing really comes between them, a strong bond forged through hardship, reliance and trust keeps them together.
Appearance: Kenji, standing at around 5'7, with his messy, scruffy long brown hair reaching his shoulders. His hair is neither straight, nor curly, a short of in-between. He has muscular frame, built up from the years of hard farm work. He is not overly muscular, with his muscles bursting out of his skin. He thinks of his frame as "not to big, not to small, just right". His large, cheeky smile has become re-known around Kanto, as well as his optimistic look on life. His big, brown eyes suit his sleightly rounded face. His shoulders, broadened like his father's, frame his upper chest. His legs are taught and strong, trained like the pokemon on his farm.
Outfits: Kenji was never a 'fashionable' guy. He wore clothes because if there use, not because of how they looked. So, Kenji never really looked 'cool'. If Minnie had let him, he would have travelled around Johto in a pair of slacks, a yellow him look better. She choose for him;
-A long sleeved dark grey jacket. The sleeves fall just before the cuffs. The jacket is blank on the front, with a black zipper running down the middle. On the back, a large printed Treecko, Mudkip, Totodile and Eevee are behind the words 'Escaping the Dark, Falling into the light'. The words are white, with cracks coming from the top and bottom.
-Kenji's signature yellow t-shirt. It has short sleeves, and single word sewen in green on the front; Axel.
-A pair of long black, tracksuit pants. There is a single white stripe down the sides. The ends of the legs are tattered and torn.
-And finally, a black fingerless glove. It reaches up past his wrist, like a gauntlet.
History:Our story begins 17 years ago, on a little farm known as the Darkrose Ranch. Hard work, sweat, blood and tears had brought this place to life, and it had worked. The farm spanned many acres, with many pokemon running over the paddocks. In the morning, the Pokemon would go about their business, the general chatter as they spoke in their unfamiliar tounge. The couple had envisioned the ranch as a safe haven for pokemon mistreated or abandoned. The couple had a considerable amount of pokemon themselves, and soon enough, people were donating newly caught pokemon to the ranch. Many nights had been spent awake to make the ranch what it was and it had paid off. However, one thing was missing. The mother longed for a baby of her own. At first, the father refused bluntly, but eventually softened to the idea. So, after months of trying, the mother became pregnant, and months later, little Kenji was born. His big brown eyes opened to the world.
Only a few months later, an event occured, which would change the Darkroses' life for the better. The day began as normal, as all days do when something important happens. In the early hours of the day, a couple stumbled into the Darkroses' farm. The pair were a dirty, dusty duo, with their clothes in tatters. They begged for a meal and a home, and offered to do anything needed. Mr. Darkrose was about to kindly refuse, they could barely pay for the needs of their current family, when his wife noticed a small bump moving in the woman stomach. The woman was with child! So, the Darkroses took the family in, and a few months later, Minnie Laeticia Jolicoeur was born.
The babies bonded almost instantly. If Kenji's parents left the room, he wouldn't make a noise. However, if he was seperated from Minnie for even a few seconds, he would burst into hysterics, crying non-stop until Minnie was returned to to him. The two were inseparable, they did everything together. The pair forged a strong bond, and would accomplish everything as a team. As the two aged, they were unleashed upon the farm. Many valuable lessons were learned on the farm, such as; don't take a Teddiursa's honey, or eat said honey with a Kadabra's spoon. For first seven years of their life, the peace and tranquility.Then, something strange happened. To this day, Kenji does not understand it. Out of the blue, after Minnie had turned 7, his parents gave them two Pokemon each, carting them out the door, with hurried looks on their faces. Bags packed, they had planned it all. The children, leaving 3 years earlier than usual, departed with heavy hearts, but a brave determination on their faces.
The two traveled around Kanto, for 9 years, honing their skills. Friends were made, and they became closer. The invitation from Professor Willow sparked the young trainers' interests. So, ready for a brand new adventure, the duo took the offer, and travel to Johto to begin a new journey.

Current Team: Sandslash (Terra(M)), Magmar (Torch(M)), Vibrava (Serenity(F)) Sneasel (Caliga or Cally(F)).
Pokémon: After much thought, Kenji decided to take Serenity, his Vibrava.
Pokémon Registration: Electric - Any Region.
Post Sample:
2 from my own RP, Cineris Titan Academy;
(Yes, its the same character, just 8 years older. I hope thats okay)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
If you can, reserve a spot for me please. :]

But I have one question, well, this is only the second roleplay I'll join and well, I've never really participated in the last one yet because the thread owner doesn't seem to mind it anymore, so, can I not put any post sample or do I have to make one? Thanks.

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
Years
Name:
Crystal Estrada

Personality:
Crystal is kind, but can have a flaring temper. Luckily, the temper is buried deep within. She is very strategic in and out of battle and in maneuvering around danger outside of a battle. She loved the thrill of a battle at anytime unless someone's or something's life is at risk. Crystal isn't the one to fold under pressure, though-she holds fast and strong. When her beliefs are confronted, she will fight back and protect them, which usually causes trouble for her. She normally isn't a mischevious character though. Normally. When she feels devious she will be devious, though. She can be a dare-devil at times, and is usually willing to take risks. Crystal, when feeling smart-alecky, seems to always have something snappy to fling back at someone in an argument.

Appearance:
Crystal has clear circles with black outline on her sky blue kimono, which overlapped to form an exotic blue flower. That same flower dapples the rest of the Japanese garb, which had a barely distinguishable flap on it's side. Her eyes are a deep blue and even through the black of night they are still able to sparkle with a faint light. They are not a solid blue, though, instead they swirl with light colors such as emerald, more azure, and a hint of brown, but vary with her ever-changing mood. She is always barefoot, and her feet are in good shape nevertheless. Crystal's hair is a beautiful pure blonde, and it is silky and shiny, as well as clean. It is always up in a long bun. Catching her with her hair down is a rare occasion, but you could see that her hair stretches to mid-back.

History:
(Any background information about your character that you feel that your fellow members need to know about him/her)

Pokémon:
Silverwind-
Silverwind is Crystal's shiny Ninetales. She loves her owner dearly and has an unbelieveably strong bond with her, being her first Pokemon. She is kind like her owner and a master at healing.

Pokémon Registration:
Hoenn, Water/Ice (Wanted Pokemon is that type)

Post Sample:
Spoiler:

Years
A New Leaf TBurns for Virgil

"A life with love may have its thorns, but a life without love may never have its roses," Virgil had echoed to himself; while browsing through the catalogue as he waited for his pokemon.

"Apollo, why are we here again?" Virgil had realized that he had just spent a good three hours of his life waiting for a pokemon which he through some reason he was unaware of was to be receiving.

Apollo sighed and spoke to Virgil telepathically,"Master, the reason why we are taking this pokemon is beyond our capacity; we have been told by your father to explore this specific place and see if the legendary Ho-oh and Lugia existed; it is quite evident that by unveiling our cover will we truly expose our identity; do you wish for such publicity?"

"Ah, I see, so that's why we've gone in this filthy dump in the first place." People began to turn their heads at the boisterous Virgil who simply shrugged them off with an icy cold stare; he took a cigarette out, lit it, and took a few smokes,"So, I guess we should be getting this ball thing sometime near from now?"

He wandered the halls as he saw multitude of bulletins going on about either missing Pokemon, new scientific discoveries, or something of the bore, according to Virgil. As he smoked more in an apparent No-Smoking Area, many a person began to look at him with disgust, and all the while did he carry out a very apathetic expression; Apollo could not advise him not to do so, he wasn't allowed to.

A few minutes passed and someone called his surname out, "Alighieri? Mister Alighieri?" 'Dantés' served to be an infamous name around these parts, because approximately 5 years ago, a famed Dantés family member killed around 10 people in a hospital at Goldenrod city using an alleged Gallade. The Gallade was executed and as the Dantés who ordered it around? He disappeared among the shadows.

As he entered the laboratory, Professor Willow greeted him warmly, Virgil followed as society had taught him the dirty tricks. He received a pokedex which Virgil took care of (only to throw it at Apollo to keep it once he had gone out) and a pokeball containing a pokemon unknown to Virgil. Prof. Willow suggested that Virgil check it out; however, Virgil declined and said he might be wasting time doing so. He walked out and decided to open the ball.

He threw it on the ground. Nothing happened. Apollo simply nodded and pressed the button. A Remoraid had come out. It squiggled around and begged for water. Virgil looked at it and sighed.

"Pitiful."

Virgil began to walk back into the laboratory to learn more of it as Apollo withdrew the Remoraid, feeling slight sadness.

As Virgil entered the laboratory, he smiled and said to himself, "It's been five years..."

Years
Hakan squinted his eyes in an attempt to shield them from the bright morning sun. The bottom of his jacket waved slightly as a breeze flowed through the small courtyard in which a large number of Pokémon trainers had assembled.

Even though Hakan knew it was rude to stare, he couldn't help but be amazed at the Pokémon he was seeing. Some he didn't even know existed, over to his left he saw a trainer release a strange red Pokémon from a Pokéball and gasped in shock when he saw it release a small burst of fire from it's mouth.

"It's gonna take a long time for me to get used to this lifestyle Rek…" He sighed and looked down at the little green and yellow dog by his heels.

The Electrike looked up and cocked his head. He was only a puppy and didn't understand much of what Hakan told him. Hakan laughed and knelt down to pick him up of the floor. The familiar tingle of his static flowed through Hakan's arms causing his hair to stand on end.

"Right, let's go and see what the Professor is going to give us."

Hakan walked through the closely cropped grass and wandered through the large glass doors at the front of the building. The coolness of the air inside hit him like a wall as he walked through the strange building. He saw a man kneeling down by a large metal table. On the table were many small size Pokéballs all lying in a small indent to stop them rolling around.

"Uhm, Excuse me?" Hakan shouted over the strange hisses and beeps coming from the laboratory.

The man looked up and smiled.

"Hello! I am Professor Willow, welcome to my laboratory. Now, what is your name?"

"Hakan sir." He said, uncomfortable with the formalities.

"Ahh yes." The Professor scanned the table of balls and stopped at one close to the bottom.

"Here is your new Pokémon Skarmory! Please go outside and get better acquainted."

Hakan stared at the Pokéball in his hand as he walked the small way back to the courtyard. He clicked the small button on the face of the ball making it expand in his hand. He clumsily chucked the ball to the ground causing it to click open.

A large white flash escaped the ball and took the form of a large silver bird.

"Skarmory!" It shouted. It stretched its large red wings and flexed its legs.

"Wow!" This Pokémon took Hakan aback; he had never seen it before in his life and to tell the truth, the Skarmory was unbelievable. The Skarmory looked at Hakan and smirked.

"Hello Skarmory I'm Hakan." He smiled at the bird. The Skarmory walked over to Hakan and performed a strange bow. A smile evident on its face.

"I need to think of a name for you. How about…" He could tell the bird was a female, and the sun shining off her metal feathers like when the sun sets made the name seem suitable.

"Dusk!"

Years
((Alright, let's get this going!))

Dark brown eyes flicked from side to side, attentive and interested, though the wearer of those eyes showed no other signs of caring for the others around him. The eyes soaked up every bit of detail possible while still never remaining in the same position for too long, lest they be caught staring at someone else; such staring would certainly attract more attention than was necessary, and that was something to be avoided if it could be helped. Elian cared little for the personalities of the other trainers in the group, but if there was one thing he had learned in his last journey, it was that knowledge of your opponent could mean the difference between victory and defeat. These were his competitors in this latest venture, and while he could have made better observations in battle with one of these trainers, he was not willing to tip his own hand just yet, and in a battle he would only be able to focus his attention on one trainer rather than the whole group. So, for now at least, he contented himself with observing the other trainers; how they spoke, how they interacted (especially with their Pokémon), and how they carried themselves and reacted when the professor, Willow, took them through the process. Most of the observations wouldn't help him much, but he knew that some might prove useful in the future.

He waited patiently in line as he went through the registration process, speaking little, as his focus remained on analyzing his competition while appearing not to pay them any mind. When asked to, he offered his Pokédex to the professor's aide for a much-needed upgrade; he had quickly learned the value of the Pokédex in his Kanto journey, as it, too, provided useful information on whatever adversary he had before him. After the upgrade was complete, he considered leaving right then, though Professor Willow motioned for him to come forward and to receive the promised Pokémon. Simply being handed a Pokémon seemed strange and almost wrong to Elian--he wasn't working for it himself, and it took the sport out of the process. After all, he already had a Pokémon with him--wasn't that enough? He wavered for a split second, but moved toward the professor anyway; he wasn't about to let a minor moral question hold him back, at least, not when it would put him at a disadvantage against his fellow competitors. He hadn't gotten to the Indigo Plateau championships by allowing others a head start, and he certainly wasn't going to start now.

As Elian approached, Professor Willow glanced down at Timber, who was, as always, walking by Elian's side. "A Fire-type, eh? Well..." he muttered, searching through the Poké Balls he had lined out on his desk. "This one should help to balance out your team. It's Totodile, a Water-type."

Elian took the proffered Poké Ball and nodded. "Thank you. I will train it well," he said, turning to leave.

Willow stopped him, again glancing down at Timber. "You want a Poké Ball for that Growlithe of yours? It might get a little too independent if it's allowed out of its ball for too long."

Timber tensed briefly, then relaxed as Elian smiled at him and scratched his head. Turning back to the professor, he said, "No, we'll be fine, thank you." The professor shrugged, then turned to deal with the next trainer as Elian and Timber walked out.

Observation is usually more effective the closer you are to the target, but the chaos outside was such that Elian decided he wasn't going to deal with it any more; besides, he wouldn't glean much information in an environment where he could barely hear his own thoughts. Timber anticipated his desire and lead the way out of the packed crowd of trainers, and the two of them settled down alone a good 20 meters away from the main throng. Elian sat down on the curb, Timber beside him, and began to organize and mentally catalogue the items in his pack in preparation for his journey, paying no further mind to the rest of the trainers about. From the looks of it, they weren't going to be leaving any time soon; most of them seemed to be interested with the idea of traveling with another trainer, which was an idea that Elian found strange and repellent. He was much freer on his own, with Timber at his side, and any partner who wasn't as connected with him mentally as Timber was would just slow him down. He would do the inventory of his bag, and then head out on his own, not even bothering to release Totodile from the ball for the first time until he was out of sight; in the wilderness, away from all of these people, he would grow acquainted with the new addition to his team, but around here he didn't feel comfortable interacting with a potentially strong new ally for the first time.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
"No, last time I checked we made barely enough profit this last quarter to keep standard wages paid in full......Exactly, we cannot give out bonuses.....if anything we need to start making cuts....the economy is beginning to bounce back, yes, but not enough to distribute bonuses to everyone......" Carden seemed to be speaking to himself as he entered the Pokemon Laboratory, where his final objective lied, leaving the bright sun (apparently bright, as with Carden's sunglasses the light of the sun had no effect and therefore based his analysis on the reactions of those around him).

Work always seemed to follow Carden. Even on his so called "much needed vacation" , work demanded his attention with conference calls every other day. Carden credits it to his natural ability to analyze and position of authority amongst the board. As a result of the constant call of work with different he has to solve, Carden finds himself with his bluetooth always in his ear and his phone constantly by his side. However, this working away from working has allowed Carden to extend his vacation and with a goal in mind, the vacation has gained some objective. For the longest time, Carden has been traveling around with his loyal Absol hoping to find some purpose in his life other than work. And for the longest time, he has not been able to eat the fruits of his effort.

A call from a Professor Willow contained an important message asking for Carden's desire to in a sense become a registered Pokemon Trainer, armed with a Pokedex and a Pokemon. It was a decent deal with the only requirement being that Carden has to travel to New Bark Town, which was about to be pain since Carden was all the way in Blackthorn City at that moment. After some time scaling down the mountain getting lost, Carden reached New Bark Town in the earlier hours of the morning and waited some time in a vain attempt to end his role in the morning conference call scheduled. However, his impatient spirit urged him to enter the structure with his call halfway through. Walking through the crowds of trainers despite his height advantage, Carden shoved his way to the front of the line. Bluetooth in check, he boldly decided to end the call with one final statement to the board.

"Yes, if profits shoot up, the possibility of surplus is possible. Here is my idea for a course of action: To boost sales, run a special for Trainers or something and make job cuts on the first floor, like cut the elevator staff. We don't need people to run the elevator for the customers. Expand our product line as well to things outside Pokemon. I will be returning to Goldenrod in a few weeks so when I come back for a quick stop on my tour of the world, I want to see a fully functional mall instead of a department store." Carden hung up his phone and tossed his bluetooth into his pocket, and turned to face the much taller man dubbed Professor Willow. "I apologize for that. Work calls. You must be Willow."

Willow smiled as if talking to a child. "You must be Carden Adair. I could tell by the.....you know. The thing," he became motioning around Carden's head.

"What? You think just because I am short you automatically know me! Don't call me short just because your genes make slightly taller than those around you!" Carden's short temper( haha pun) was easily activated and the smallest (haha another pun) insult stimulated his flaring emotions.

"I am sorry. I meant your phone call. You are the only business man I called, even if you do not look like one. Here is a upgraded Pokedex, top of the line. And for you, a Pokemon which matches that fiery personality of yours that I just experienced."

"How much do I owe you?" Carden asked, expecting some sort of catch.

"Nothing."

"Sure, I don't. I guess I should expect some scam to show up in my mailbox when I finally get home. You aren't getting a penny out of me! Especially after mocking my height." Carden stomped off, exiting the building with great haste and anger. Many of the aides working stared at Carden's rebellious outrage. Some of the other eager trainers were shoved out of the way, much to Carden's joy. He didn't bother checking for reactions as they would all be the same: frustration.

Once outside, Carden grasped the ball that contained his newest Pokemon. It was a standard ball, which the red and white design. I wonder what is in here? Curious. Without a second thought, Carden dropped the ball to the ground and stared at the flashing white light that was emitted. The light took shape of a small creature, a monkey with a flaming tail. "What the hell is that?" Taking out his Pokedex, Carden pointed the device at the Pokemon.

Chimchar. The Chimp Pokemon. It is very agile. Before going to sleep, it extinguishes the flame on its tail to prevent fires.

"Chimchar? Never heard of your species. Must be from Sinnoh. That is where the newest discoveries are from." Chimchar stared happily at his newest master, awaiting orders. "Well Chimchar, we are going to wait here for a bit. I am tired from the mountain climbing. So I am going to sit here and you are to stand watch for me. Alright?" Chimchar simply nodded as Carden proceeded to sit on the ground and close his eyes.

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
Years
Chapter 1: A Leaf is Turned for Eri

(OOC: I'm finally done with exams, and writing this was the first thing I did! Enjoy!)

Chapter 1: A Leaf is Turned for Eri

'People…always too many people…'

Eri sighed in relief as she shoved her way out of the throng of Pokemon trainers crowding the entrance to Professor Willow's laboratory and suddenly had some elbowroom. A strand of dark brown hair had come loose from her ponytail, which Eri simply shoved behind her ear for the time being. Pyrix, her Ninetales, mirrored her trainer's actions and relaxed visibly upon getting through the crowd of overly excited trainers and aides scurrying to and fro. The past thirty minutes had been a flurry of activity, and Eri's mind was still trying to catch up with all that had just happened.

Her original plan was to arrive at Professor Willow's lab early, before most of the new trainers, so she could receive her Pokedex and gift Pokemon without too much hassle. But then the ferry from Snowpoint City had hit some rough, icy waters and was late arriving in Hoenn, which resulted in her missing the connecting ferry to Olivine City. It had taken her a full six hours of arguing with the ticket salespeople to get her money back and book another ferry, which of course didn't leave until the next day. After finally arriving in Johto, she and Pyrix had pushed extra hard on foot to make up for lost time, and they finally arrived in New Bark Town at the exact same time as every single other new trainer, much to her chagrin.

Eri remembered getting quite a few stares from some of the other new trainers after walking into the laboratory. Most of the others had recalled their Pokemon to reduce the crowding, but Pyrix stayed by Eri's side the whole time, walking proudly and confidently beside her trainer. Of course, some of the stares came from perfectly friendly-looking trainers, some older and some younger, who were just offering a friendly smile, and the potential offer of a traveling partner. Other trainers, on the other hand, seemed less likely to be social, and one or two looked downright sinister. Eri ignored most of the eyes that she felt boring into her back, returned any nasty glares with looks of her own, and used her impressive height of 5'9" to stare down anyone that was shorter. Yes, being tall for a woman definitely had its advantages.

Somehow, in all the madness, Eri had managed to finally reach Professor Willow, who gave her a Pokedex – something she had never owned before – some empty Pokeballs, and a Pokeball containing her gift Pokemon. With instructions to get acquainted with her new partner and entertain the notion of traveling with someone else, Eri had forced her way out of the lab, which brings us to the present.

Under the shade of a tall oak tree, away from the crowd of other trainers, Eri rolled her new Pokeball uncertainly in the palm of her hand. To be honest, she was a little nervous. The only Pokemon she really had any long-term experience with was Pyrix, so she was pretty clueless about how to connect with this new, unnamed Pokemon.

Pyrix sat quietly at Eri's heels, watching her trainer attentively. "Nine?" she asked softly, pressing her head gently against Eri's leg, as if to reassure her trainer with her presence.

"Hm?" Eri looked down to see Pyrix giving her a worried expression. "Don't worry, I'm okay," she replied, sparing a smile for her friend. "I'm just thinking about what to do with this guy," she explained, indicating the Pokeball in her hand.

Pushing her emotions aside, Eri tried to think about the situation rationally. 'Okay, I'm on this journey to get stronger and become a better trainer. Sure, Pyrix is already powerful, but I'll need a balanced team if I want to challenge the gyms and stand any chance of winning serious competitions. To do that, I'll need to connect with my Pokemon and open up to them.' Feeling more confident, Eri said, "All right, let's see what's in this thing." She tossed the Pokeball into the air, and it opened in a flash of red light that materialized into a small horse whose head came to Eri's shoulder and had a firey mane and tail. The Pokemon shook itself, as if relieved to finally be free from its Pokeball, and gave an energetic whinny.

Eri breathed a sigh of relief. Good, it was a fire type. She already had experience working with fire types, thanks to Pyrix. She opened her Pokedex and scanned the creature. "Okay, so you're a male Ponyta, and you know the attacks Tackle, Leer, and Ember." Ponyta cocked his head to one side and gave a questioning nicker. "Oh right, sorry. My name's Eri, and I'm going to be your new trainer." She reached out with her hand and stroked the side of Ponyta's face, careful to avoid the flames that made up his mane. She had learned enough about these Pokemon in school that a Ponyta's flames would burn anyone that it didn't trust completely. Luckily, Ponyta seemed to enjoy the attention and closed his eyes contentedly as he relaxed into her touch. Pulling away, Eri indicated the Ninetales sitting beside her. "And this is Pyrix."

"Nine!" Pyrix said happily, wagging her tails. Ponyta neighed a greeting and pranced in place.

"Let's see…you're going to need a name," Eri mused out loud, looking over Ponyta from head to tail while he watched curiously. For some reason, she kept thinking about a series of fantasy books she had read as a child, on those frequent days when she had been bedridden with a fever or the flu and used books as an escape to distant lands and adventures. In these books, horses were the only means of transportation, other than walking, and some of her favorite characters rode their faithful steeds into battle only to emerge triumphant at the end. Naming her Ponyta after one of these brave horses would serve as a constant reminder of her goal to become stronger.

"All right, I've got it," Eri finally announced. Pyrix and Ponyta both snapped their heads to attention to hear what their trainer was about to say. "I'm going to name you Arod. How does that sound?"

Ponyta – no, Arod – neighed in delight upon hearing his new name…and promptly took off at a gallop, bucking and kicking his hooves into the air playfully. "Wait! Arod, come back!" Eri shouted, running after her Pokemon, Ninetales beside her. This was definitely NOT the reaction she was expecting. Happiness, yes. Galloping away like a rebellious teenager, most certainly not. Eri's mood quickly turned sour. "Pyrix, restrain him!"

"Nine!" Pyrix responded. She left Eri's side and quickly dashed in front of Arod, cutting him off and extending her tails to make herself look larger and more intimidating. Startled, Arod neighed and reared up slightly on his hind legs.

"Arod." The horse Pokemon turned his head to see Eri's furious expression. Realizing that he had done something wrong, Arod hung his head guiltily. "We'll talk about this later when I'm in a better frame of mind." She held out his Pokeball. "Arod, return!" He disappeared into the metal orb in a flash of red light. Eri cast a cautious glance to either side to make sure none of the other trainers had witnessed that little scene. Luckily, they all seemed to be preoccupied with receiving or meeting their new Pokemon. 'Time to make my exit.' Eri looked down at Pyrix, who was now standing at her side again. "I see no need to stay here any longer. Let's get going."

"Ni-Nine?" Pyrix asked, throwing a pointed look at the crowd of trainers near the laboratory. She could see friendships already forming, as some trainers were introducing themselves and apparently making plans to travel together.

"I know Professor Willow encouraged us to travel with a partner, but I have no intention of doing so." After all, she had never needed anyone else other than Pyrix, so why start changing things up now? She was perfectly capable of taking care of herself, and she and Pyrix would cover more ground on their own than if they had to take another person's plans or desires into account. Eri reached down and scratched the top of Pyrix's head. "Besides, I have you for a partner, and that's enough for me."

Just then, without warning, Eri turned her head away from Pyrix and coughed violently into the crook of her arm for several seconds while trying to gasp for breath. "Nine!" Pyrix pressed closer to Eri, suddenly concerned, and placed a paw on her knee, as if trying to ask if she were okay.

Clearing her throat, Eri took a deep breath and turned back to Pyrix with a reassuring smile. "It's nothing, I promise. Just a tickle." She took a swig of water from the bottle in her backpack to emphasize her point, but Pyrix wasn't completely convinced. After all, she had spent more time at Eri's side than anyone, even her parents, while she was growing up and struggling with her health. "I'm fine, I swear," Eri repeated, replacing her water bottle and adjusting her backpack on her shoulders. "Come on, let's get going." Turning her back to the crowded, noisy lab, Eri prepared to set out for the first town.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
Years
OOC: Oh God, I deleted my whole post. D:< Sorry it's a bit short now. Im mad.

Gabby stood up, and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "You ready to get going, you guys?" she said to Alice and Rose. "We gotta get to Cherrygrove city in a few days, I know a few people there."

"Bui, bui!" Rose said, pointing to Gabby's belt.

"Sure, you can ride in your Pokeball. Return." Gabby said as she watched the Buizel's form returned back into red light. "You too, Alice? Or do you want to run?"

"Yena." Alice said weakly, yawning.

"Haha, ok. Have a nice rest. Return." Gabby laughed and held up Alice's Pokeball. Gabby started to run to the path towards Cherrygrove. As she ran, she knocked into a girl with a Ninetails. "Oops, sorry." she mumbled, then saw the Ninetails. "What a beautiful Pokemon. . ." she whispered to herself. She shook her head, and started to run again.

She slowed to a walk when she got far enough from the town. "Hmm, beautiful day." she murmured to herself. All of a sudden, she heard a rustling in the tall grass.

"Pidg, Pidgey." crowed a small Pidgey as it hopped out of the bushes.

Gabby whipped out her Pokedex, and it beeped when she pointed it towards the Pidgey.

"Pidgey," it said. "The tiny bird Pokemon. Has extremely sharp sense of direction, and can locate it's nest even when it's miles away."

"Hmm, we'll need a flying Pokemon to balance out our team. Rose! Come on out!" she yelled, throwing Rose's Pokeball out into the air. Rose materialized, confused. "Ok, Rose! We gotta catch that Pidgey! Use water gun!"

Rose got right into battle mode, and shot a large steam of water at the Pidgey, who was hit unawares. "Pidg!" it screeched. It flew at Rose and pecked her over and over on the chest.

"That's peck! Counter it with scratch!" Gabby said, determined.

Rose scratched the Pidgey square on the face, and it recoiled in pain. "Piidg!" it moaned, but new fury formed in it's eyes, and it flew yet again at the Buizel. It tackled the Buizel right off it's feet.

"Bui! Bui!" Rose screeched.

"Use water gun! CLose contact!" Gabby yelled her order.

Rose just water gun right on the Pidgey, since it was on top of her.

"Pidgey!" the Pidgey screeched as it flew off of Rose and landed hard on the hard ground. It lay, breathing hard, exhausted.

"Goo, Pokeball!" Gabby said as she tossed a Pokeball at the Pidgey. It bounced onto the exhausted form of the Pidgey and it disappeared by red light into the Pokeball. The Pokeball fell to the ground and began to shake.

"Come on, come ooon." Gabby grunted, waiting to see if it re-emerged from the Pokeball.

OOC: Do you tell me if I've caught it? Like in other RP's, Im not sure. ;]
Doesn't matter either way. ;]

mizu-kun

Water Pokemon God
Years
The ferry had arrived in New Bark Town. Felix and Vaporeon slowly shuffled off the ferry onto the unfamiliar soil of the Johto region, and was immediately met by a large line of trainers winding toward Professer Willow's labratory. Felix thought to himself, "I guess this it", then looked down at Vaporeon who was trying to catch a small bug. Felix looked back up, then gazed at the length of the line. Felix looked back down at Vaporeon, who was still trying to catch the bug, and said, "This is gong to take, don't you thing?" Vaporeon and looked up at Felix, then gave out a big yawn, and finially went back to the bug. The line had had died down and it was Felix and Vaporeon's turn to meet Professer Willow to get his new pokemon, pokedex, pokech. Felix nervously walked in to the labratory, Vaporeon close behind him.

(I will be back to finish this soon, some things came up)

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
Sweet Child of mine.

Ooc: Room for one more? ._.; I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that i'm not turned away simply for the sake of overcrowding. I promise I won't disappoint. Okay, here goes nothing. =)

Name: Minnie Laeticia Jolicoeur

Appearance: By those few who happen to catch a glimpse of her form and body structure before they can steal a glance at the radiance of her face, Minnie is considered to be a well-rounded girl. Constructed seemingly to perfect size and shape proportions, Minnie stands modestly at a height of 5'6', a stature seen as the "ideal" height for those sought out by the creators and designers of the runway, being neither too tall or two short, but grazing as close to perfect as human height will ever come. Minnie has never thought anything of this, however, choosing to remain indifferent to this vain and otherwise useless fact of nature, as she secretly wishes she could've been constructed less dramatically, at a meager height more like one of other girls, to blend in with the crowd as inconspicuously as possible instead of drawing all male eyes to herself. While 5'6' is tall, for a woman especially, it isn't this fact alone that tends to single Minnie out in a sea of people. She sports a thin, yet atheltic frame, and isn't at all wiry to say the least. Where most women could complain only of dripping flab, Minnie proudly sports well-exercised muscles, muscles not obtained from lifting weights or exerting herself in the Mini pool at the local Gym, but by committing herself to actual hands-on fieldwork, via the tedious and demanding travels of an aspiring to-be Champion. With hardened Triceps and thighs, and with what many men would admire as "buns of steel", and a trim stomach, by body alone, Minnie is quite the catch. But when one strays up the pleasant and average curves of her bosom, having only one thing and one thing only in mind, they are always caught immediately offguard by what they find up there instead. A pair of icey eyes, so bright, and clear and blue that they appear to some as a "Never ending lake of reflection, indomitable spirit, and toward the bottom, the tumultous undercurrents, despair". Her eyes alone are enough to lure people in to Minnie, which surprises her, as they are of an average shape, and an average shade, or so she thinks. She brings a whole new meaning to the phrase, "She's got the eyes of the bluest skies", and anyone, friend or foe, stranger or most intimate companion, if they are honest people, will all tell her the same thing. Her eyes, her whole eyes, from the Forget-me-not blue of her iris to the deep, dark abyss of cobalt that be her pupil, she can see people. See people not just for who they are at the moment, but through the ages, see an aging process, mentally note a different attitude, a different beat within them to which they march against others to. Naturally, this unique intuition makes her the perfect person to seek for advice, as she reads people, and not only people, but other living creatures well, and is usually ace at spotting out their intentions, oftentimes what they are before they even know them themselves. A tiny smile always graces the thin, lengthy lips she wear on her face, a sort of self-conscious but brave smile nevertheless, a noble one, with that hidden element of fear always creeping behind it. When in battle, this semi-confident demeanor will harden into one of a calculated coolness, teeming with confidence as she takes on a newer and bolder demeanor. Other than her piercing and soulful eyes, Minnie is structured more or less normally, in the lovely fashion of a wild but still roughly gorgeous Rose. Her ruggedness might be the most attractive part about this young female, her bold and brave nature, and soul even in the face of fear, the bare and natural landscape that is her skin, unpainted, but emanating radiant beauty still, a beaming glow of self-assured confidence, what is or at least should be truly the only recipe for a beautiful individual. A long, rippling curtain of wavy chestnut curls falls just to Minnie's shoulders, a think and healthy mane that, instead of something fruity of florally scented, smells of sunshine, heat, the scent of the earth after a fierce downpour, always with the lingering undertone scent of Pokemon. As far as appendages go, Minnie's hands are small, but nevertheless strong, and callused from years of hard work and firsthand experience. Her feet are sculpted larger and longer than those of the average woman, but are really nothing to gawk at, and something she, in her optimistic mindset, sees as something with benefits, as not only does it contribute to her job, part-time female hero of all things weak and helpless, full-time gutsy Pokemon trainer but also adds a fair dosage of good balance for the athletic female, which, in her job, is a definite bonus as there can never be the possibility of an accidental slip, she must always be quick and light on her feet.

Outfits/Accessories: Clothes aren't of vital importance to Minnie, and the few leisurely outfits she's obtained are all variations of one another. Paisley has always been a vice for Minnie, and as uncomplex and natural of a person she is, the pattern suits her well. On most days, she can be found in a soft, pastel pink and pale brown Paisley-patterned dress, that falls to just about lower thigh. The dress is form-fitting, starting from the actual Spaghetti-straps of the dress clinging desperately to the gentle curves of her shoulder and upper chest, to which the actual fabric of the dress itself starts, down to the wing-like shape of her spaced hipbones, in which the dress lets loose and flows downward in a concealing curtain to the bottoms of her thighs. As Minnie has always been somewhat challenged in ways of matching and accessorizing clothes, she sticks to a single simple gold-chain necklace, on which the end hangs a tiny golden figure of a kneeling Treecko, head bowed over in what seems to be a moment of prayer. Depending on the mood of the weather, Minnie's outfit varies. When strolling around the Campgrounds or fishing on the Beach wearing a simple pair of blue jean cut-offs will suffice, over which several random and disarrayed patches are roughly stitched over several nonexistent holes, one patch being of a red hankerchief design, the other a checkered pink design, and the last being of Orientalish theme and nature, sporting a pair of Spindas bent over in a bow, decked in straw hats and holding chopsticks in their pudgy paws. With this outfit Minnie wears a pair of Paisley Watermelon-themed Flipflops with tiny, lime green bows tied on the thongs, and with her other outfit, calf-high cunky Rubber boots, which seem to have no logical fit or shape, and are actually rainboots. In a bit of childish indulgence, they are the same pastel pink as the Paisley pattern on her dress, but are decorated with imprints of various randomized Pokemon looking as if they were sketched roughly by children, and are colored outrageous, a Lime green Pikachu, Yellow Doduo, Fuschia Umbreon, etc etc. If not wearing her flip flops, she is always wearing these boots. Minnie prefers light travel to the nuisances of lugging her entire wardrobe around with her, so not much was able to be brought with Minnie when she arrived in the Johto region. A checkered knapsack containing a Pokeflute, several Pester balls, a laptop, a and the book she never travels without "The ridiculously big and ginormous illustrative manual of legendary must-knows and folklore", which, more out of enthusiam than vitality, she never travels without, resulting in stuffing her knapsack to the max. A couple of puppets are also strewn at random disarray in Minnie's pack, another spontaneous curiosity, reflecting the girl's blithe inner child, and her fascination for all materials Pokemon-themed. One of these puppets is a soft and worn-out looking Chimchar, angry in appearance, his knitted brow fixed downward into a venomous scowl. The second is a Totodile, his mouth gaping open into what is an ecstatic, toothy grin. The third is a Bidoof.. Naw, kidding. The third is an Eevee, a wary smile fixed onto its face, a fat sweatdrop trickling down the side of its face. The fourth is a courageous Mudkip puppet fixated into a crouching position, mouth stretched open in preparation to launch a Hydro Pump. A Heart scale is tucked away down into the recesses of Minnie's pack too, chipped and dull with the obvious wears and tears of age, but nevertheless special and irreplacable to Minnie, as it was given to her by somebody special seemingly long ago.

History: The story of this wild and spirited young girl began on the very outskirts of a Pokemon Ranch, a large, beautiful and sprawling Pokemon Ranch where the sky seemed to be the limit, the majestic horizon stretching on endlessly, for miles and miles, as far as the eye can see. A Ranch that, had the loving couple operating it been just a little less selfless and a little bit more concerned for their own gain, could've been an elaborate and decadent place, that could've easily been gilded, or at least sold to the public for a heft amount to be modified, to be plowed and pave over, and lit up brighter and more brilliantly than the peeking naturality of the rising and setting sun, with Neon and Gas light, electricity, cobblestone, and sidewalks for pople. It could've been transformed into a Pokezoo, a full-time big top Circus, but it wasn't. The people, a hardworking and young couple, ambition set as high as the full moon and stars hanging overhead, so beautiful and pure in this natural setting than they radiated thrice as brilliantly their pale and gentle starlight than in the city, had envisioned a different scenario for this place. They saw it, as a safehaven, not just for abused and mistreated Pokemon, scapegoats of hardhead and greedy trainers' failed dreams, but as a sanctuary for the neglected, a place for the unappreaciated, a home for those wild Pokemon who never wished to be settled by human hands and words and ideas, whose homes had been destroyed in the feeble attempts of humanity to domineer anything. They saw Oddish sawying in harmony with one another, letting off their sweet and grassy earthy scents into the wind, mixing with the churn of dry dust upturned by skittish Ponytas' hooves as the young Colts staged mock battle in play with one another, the Fillies scattering at the slightest unnatural sound in the distance. Here, Tauros calves could graze contentedly side by side, in harmony with one another and with the Miltank who rolled at their side. The young couple had a dream of mending all the broken odds and ends of Pokemon, the beasts that Humans had left in despairing ruins. They hope to not only change the lives of these Pokemon, but to change the world, to provide an example. It took many years, and much blood, sweat, and tears were spilt in order to make this dream a reality. Fences had to be built, shelters, terrains had to be placed in preparation for the admittence of hundreds, perhaps even thousands of Pokemon, Wells and watering holes had to be dug.. All the while their funds were being poured into this self-sacrificing project, the couple lived in a tiny shack, a shack that was later elaborated and renovated into a much bigger, lovelier and spacious home, but in the moment of trying to realize their dream, was left barren and shoddy, until the places for each and every type of Pokemon they could think of was secured. Years past, and still the couple toiled away, but finally, their dream was complete. As they stood, atop one of the many shaded hills the Dark-type Pokemon tucked themselves away in by day, and crept out of by moonlight at night, the woman smiled at the man, wiping a thin trickle of sweat from her brow. It had worked, they had finally made it happen, with years of selfless and backbreaking work. Pokemon reposessed from Team Rocket became whole again, and were mended in both body and spirit here in this place, scarred and unwanted Pokemon of abondonment found love again here, with others of their kind, and with the people, who were always willing to lend a listening ear or a helping hand to help out the creatures they accomodated. But after several years, as the woman was beginning to notice the slightest trace of wrinkles in her face, and when the man started noticing he was becoming tired much more easily now, the woman lamented that they would leave their legacy behind to nothing, to no one. What of the Pokemon when they aged finally and became no more? What of all the babies they had reared to final evolution themselves, and more importantly, what of them? Many a sleepless night had endured when Pokemon they had welcomed in with open arms multiplied fruitfully, and they had been left to hatch alot of the younglings tirelessly themselves. But every time the woman had watched an infant Pokemon emerge into the world with wide and curious eyes, she longed for a baby of her own. She expressed this hidden desire, the one she had tucked away for years and years to dedicate herself to the Pokemon, but time was running out. The man at first refused obstinately, fearing for all that they had worked and sacrificed for, but eventually softened at his wife's pain, and figuring that there could never be enough animals run And so the Darkroses had one, a miracle baby they had tried for for months seemingly when he first began to emerge as just a tiny puff in the woman's stomach, and grew, and grew, and grew. The child was born, eyes squinched stubbornly against the world and fighting as he came out, screaming and squalling, tiny fists balled up as if to fend off the first thing that came at him. But as his slowly calmed, and opened his big, bright and beautiful eyes, an aura of wonder enveloped him seemingly, and had never left his since. It seemed that only a few months after little Kenji emerged, a migrant family stumbled along into the fields the Darkroses maintained for the animals, the couple a dirty, dusty, scrap of a pair, the woman clad with a dusty headrag and dress in tatters, the both of them carrying all of their belongings in just a tiny knapsack, half-starved and broken down from seemingly months of fighting to survive. The couple begged for a home, and for food, in return for working doing the odds and ends, the dirty work even, of whatever needed to be done, as they had figured that a big place as this one would be maintained by people filthy rich, who, in a pitying moment of human compassion, might let them on for a few pennies and three good square meals away. The man, Mr. Darkrose, was just about to kindly refuse this offer, the two weren't heartless, they felt for this poor couple, they really did. But their funds were exhausted to the max after having little Kenji, and they knew that as their child grew, he would only become more and more expensive and time-consuming. How in the world could they be expected to support-- And then the woman halted in her fainting, jostled little Kenji up in her arm, and motionlessly, lay a hand on her husband's shoulder. The woman's rag of a dress was hanging in tatters, but tight against her abdomen, as a little tiny bump was just beginning to emerge. It was.. She was pregnant! So after reconsidering, the man agreed to take the man and his wife on, and it was there, in the same house Kenji had been delivered in, that little minnie was born. Whilst the woman remained pregnant, Kenji's mother waited on her hand and foot, keeping the two clean and well-fed inside her expanding home, making sure she was given the proper nourishment and care to birth a healthy baby. And she did, for while Kenji and Minnie's father toiled away at a modest but adorable little charming family cottage for the Jolicoeurs to live in, little Minnie arrived. The duo born only months apart from each other, it seemed as if the fates themselves had aligned these two tiny and fragile little souls to be best friends. It was destiny, as the children, starting from the time they could both crawl, were never apart from each other. It took a full year and a half for the cottage to be furnished, hooked up, and made a suitable place for an infant to live, and in that time, little Minnie and Kenji became inseperable. For Toddlers they behaved strangely, offering each other toys out to the point where neither would take it for fear of the other being without. They were very perceptive about each other, and each other's whereabouts, and while little Kenji wouldn't cry out when his mother or father left him alone in the room for a few minutes, if Minnie was gone for even five minutes, the baby would burst out into hysterics, thrashing and screaming and crying miserably until she was returned to him. The two did everything together, slept, ate, even-- Well, let's just leave it at that. When he first learned to walk, he wouldn't use his legs until she had accomplished the feat for herself. When she taught herself to ride a Bike, a vital skill to be developed in the making of becoming a Pokemon trainer, she ran tirelessly at his side to help him get the hang of it. When Minnie and her family moved into their own little quaint shack, the two Tots were so anxiety-ridden, not used to being apart for so long, that the parents would take turns alternating between the two. They were as one big family, and it didn't end there. When Minnie and Kenji became old enough to wander, and explore, and tear things apart, as inevitably all young children's minds want to do, their parents unleashed them onto the Ranch. Many a valuable lesson was learned by the toddling twosome, as not to creep up behind a Ponyta, pull on a Ninetales' tail, or hurt a Teddiursa's feelings in any way for consequence of what the bigger, scarier version would do to you. As they grew older, and their bodies began to change, to morph, from the spry and shapeless, strinkingly similar childish form into something new, for Minnie, curves and ridges seemingly sprouting in every which way she turned, even in places she didn't imagine, and for Kenji, layers of awkward and childish fat slimming down into a limber, slimmed figure, years of hard work and management of the Ranch at Minnie's side gone unnoticed or unrewarded as muscles, triceps, emerged from the questionable mold his body was shaping into, though the two best friends' bodies were shifting uncontrollably, before their bewildered and frightened eyes, their feelings hadn't cahnged. That warm, glowing affection each felt for the other couldn't shift into something of teenage lust, not after they had spent their entire lives practically as one person, and this one rare and precious fact that few, if no others can proclaim, kept them always from giving in to hormones, from letting lust soil what love had created. Instead, the two spun slow, sweet and simple times together, being joyful and delighted that by a rare stroke of fate, they had been allowed each and every day together. From racing on Ponyta, and then years later, galloping on Rapidash through the fields and valleys and canyons comprising the Ranch, to staying up the whole night, so weak from crying over the underserved or unexpected death of a dear Pokemon friend, clinging to each other for dear life as if they didn't, they wouldn't be able to stand on their own, to simply just laying under the stars, trying to contemplate the universe, how long it had been there before them, and how long they had left in it.. With each other. And about the mystical Pokemon who reigned over this sacred realm: The three legendary birds, Articuno, Moltres, Zapados. Rayquaza, King of the Skies. And, their eyes would settle on a particular constellation, a proud but humble figure peering down at them from two twinkling diamond eyes, Arceus, the God of everything that ever was and will be. The two were very interested in these Pokemon, inconquerable dreamers, who one day aspired to meet these Pokemon through some means, together, and to find out Why, discover the meaning.. But times were becoming hard. Less money was available, and both families suffered it. The Darkroses and the Jolicouers as a result had no money, and as a result, bickered bitterly, sometimes with each other, sometimes with their own spouses, until the Pokemon were consuming too much of the funds needed for the families to survive, to put food on the table for their own children, who were being made to go with just a little less every day, soon to which were both at the point of skin and bones.. It was around this time that the occaision soon arose to commemorate Kenji and Minnie's seventh birthdays, and both were especially excited, because long ago, they had been promised their first Pokemon apiece, as chosen by Kenji's parents. The adults, of course, in the heat of all their arguments and stress making ends meet, were immediately put to shame by the kids' fresh and naive excitement, as they had still yet to discover what was going on. Of course, finding a spare Pokemon to equip each child with was no problem, the Ranch, after all, hosted now thousands of Pokemon. Which was the exact problem. Too many happy Pokemon, too good of care, and too many surviving and long-living Pokemon babies. The Darkroses had no choice, but to turn heads hung shamefully low to the darkside, to the waiting, greedy clutches of Team Rocket, who had had their gleaming eyes set on the Darkrose sanctuary for some time now, seeing the multitudes of all those thousands of tame and willing and open-hearted Pokemon yearning to give back to the people who had given them a second chance, a chance at freedom and at life. The problem was too many Pokemon, not enough money, and the Rockets' problem was a never-ending supply of money, and no effective, efficient way to equip its organization with powerful Pokemon. The Darkroses knew what they had to do, and feeling shamefully as if they had betrayed the two wonderous and curious little individuals the children had become, though they were three years too young technically, equipped them with all the supplies they could scrounge together, handed them two Pokemon apiece for protection, and assistance in making money, and with faux smiles as big and fake as the dirty deed they were masking for their protection, sent their children off into the world with a quick peck and a wave, tears stinging at their eyes, realizing that the two had nothing now but each other. And so, their children tossed to the lions, fed to the den of Wolves, in a world too fast-paced and advanced and hectic for minds as simple, and absorbent and pure as their own, the Darkroses did something regrettable, did something unforgivable, that would curse them, and plague them, and haunt them to the grave and beyond, beyond the hell and heartbreak they'd be forced to endure this life into all of eternity.. The abused Pokemon they had worked so tirelessly to rehabilitate, the starved and battered and bruised magnificent works of Arceus they had nourished, and nurtured back to strength, the unsuspecting victims that were the Pokemon in their youth, and in their primes who were born on this range, were sold. Out of ten thousand, seven thousand were sold off, called forth to the corrals on sweet and friendly pretenses, and then, in a moment of brief and fleeting horror for the Pokemon, on realization that the Human friends and parents that they had loved and trusted throughout their entire lives were traitors, those seven thousand went berserk.A fierce battle, one, that for miles around was heard as Armageddon, and people to this day, if to be interrogated about it, would recount the nightmarish sound, the ugly and harsh, broken and unnatural shrill sound of the Buneary, presumably the sweetest Pokemon in creation, filled the ordinarily harmonious and peaceful spanses of silence, this wild sound playing to the side of armed human engaging in battle against the rearing, brazen and flaming Rapidash, exerting for fear or emotion, but an unusual, chilling iciness, as the lead stallion, no longer a friendly and nickering Colt wobbling his way into the bright and beautiful world, a world as young as the creature seemingly himself, but now an average Pokemon turned hellion, forced to fight, savaged and perfectly honed hooves poised to strike at the people who had reared them. It was a battle, it seemed, of the rebellion of Arceus himself, for the people, hungry for power and for money, were herding up and pinning down what they had created, no, what Arceus had created and they had been loaned, for own material greed and wealth. The battle ensured all day, and as the final clouds of ground dust settled, the effects were devestating. The Rocket Goons and Grunts sent to retrieve all the Pokemon, with nets and tranquilizer guns, and bigger, nastier Pokemon than the Darkroses had raised, looked down, somewhat bewilderingly, at the dilipidated Pokemon population, on the same hill the Darkroses had stood overlooking their sucess, the reaped and gathered fruits of their labor, now, as the dark skies in the distance turned overtop one another, a dissatisfied child kneading clay inside chubby hands not quite even sure yet what they're creating, against a muffled rumblig, that seemed to be eminating from a fierce battle inside the Heavens themself, and as the Rocket goons looked up, and out across all the maimed and mutilated, impaled and gored bodies of thousands upon thousands of Pokemon, the blood draining them as quickly as their life had once defeat was near, and laying, motionless, stilled. Eerily wide-eyed, shock spread out across the naive and blank unsuspecting canvas their bestial faces once wore, unable to comprehend such a near and unnatural end. And as the rain began to fall across the horizon, beating down as fiercely as the claws of the corrupt Pokemon the Rockets had used, sent as a million and one harpoons down from the skies above, each and every human and Pokemon present thought, for a few moments, that they saw God. The two thousand shivering and scarred Pokemon who had somehow outlasted the skirmish were rounded up, and out of memory of a death of the five thousand brothers who could've just as easily been them, complied easily, losing all integrity, and dignity, as they allowed themselves to be first captured, and then loaded into crumpled cardboard boxes in the backs of unmarked, windowless Vans, and drive to their certain inevitable doom. The Pokemon would either have to surrender themselves to the undercurrents of malice and corruption, or die trying to break free. Meanwhile, the two intertwined children were oblivious to this, so caught up in a feverish excitement about being two traveling trainers, finally out on their own, and together of all things, which they had each secretly dreamed to be, just their four bumbling and still-infant Pokemon at their sides. For Kenji, a Sandshrew and a Magby. For Minnie, a Houndour puppy and a Mareep. Delighted to finally have Pokemon to call her own, she dubbed them 'Moko' and 'Cherris'. The duo traipsed the lands together, collecting badges here and there, collecting them at their own leisurely and unhurried pace, just thrilled to be spending the time together. The pair were in mid-completion of the Kanto region, and had collected the badges in a frenzy as fast as their feverish spirits were allowed, but by the sixth badge, both had grown restless and were feeling stifled by the mundane repetitiveness and predictability of the Kanto region and similar battling strategies of every Gym leader encountered so far, having grown up in the Kanto region the majority of their young lives. In this time, the two children were approached by a young Ponyta with a limp, a proud creature, and though they offered it their kindness and attention, seemed to wild, too fiercely proud, with an undertone of mistrust to allow them anywhere near them. And so Minnie vowed to catch it, confident that Cherris, who she had put her heart and soul into training, would easily have this one in the bag. But as Cherris, poised to strike, was met with an agile and easily matched tackle, it proved that only necessary to knock the pup to unconsciousness. Minnie, in tears and in obvious shock and embarrassment, this being the first time that either one of her or Kenji's precious Pokemon had fainted in battle, was in a fit of despair over the tiny dark Pokemon, who was proving unresponsive, to her voice and to her shaking. Seeing Minnie so distraught evoked a wrathful rage within Kenji, and ducking his head, determined to catch the fiery little Pokemon, seemingly inflicted but still not without his own bite, send out Sandshrew. It was a no-win situation from the start, but that didn't stop the brave-hearted and bold little Colt from holding his own in battle, and driving Sandshrew down to the fine point of dizziness, in which it seemed that, though the obvious type advantage, both Pokemon were evenly matched. After a sand attack to blind the opposing Ponyta, and a final Scratch to end all, the battle was drawn to an end, as Ponyta was brought to its knees, and recalled by Kenji. He didn't feel right to just claim the little Fire Horse as his own, and in a gesture of childish cuteness, the likes of which an audience would now squeal out "Awwwwwww!", Kenji shyly presented the capture Pokemon to the silenced Minnie. But after triumphantly proclaiming the Ponyta 'Cinders', and noticing that Kenji was seemingly only happy because the little offering had evoked a little smile from her, she mellowed down, and proclaimed the Rapidash theirs. And Arceus watched over these two children, plucking them as toddlers and moving them from harm's way intentionally more than not, and when the path of danger was inevitable for the two unsuspecting children, the determined God would simply just remove the threat itself from their path. The children weren't without their own set of hardships, though, and as they struggled to support themselves, each other, and the four Pokemon they both considered, if only subconsciously, equally theirs, they knew that simply just training wasn't going to win their bread. And, ironically, or maybe not so ironically.. (The coincidence was too sweet and alluring for the progressing teenagers that it had to be more a stroke of destiny, or fate, or a little mixture of the two), the now sixteen year-olds Kenji and Minnie, no less smitten with one another, but still too awkward and desperate to cling onto the blithe and carefree nature which they had approached each other with always up until this point, refused to let the hidden romance surface.Laden with more than enough money between the two of them, Kenji and Minnie wrote their parents to tell them that they were coming home. Minnie and Kenji felt that their journies, temporarily at least, were over for now, and that it was time to return to their roots, the place they had first set off from, or rather, been ushered away from more than eight years ago, and be welcomed and embraced by their families, both Human and Pokemon, the dear old friends that they had been hastened to leave to take a long breather. What they were in for was no "Pallet town party" welcome home ceremony, though Kenji's parents had done the best they could to spruce the place up. Minnie's parents had broken off long ago from the Ranch, settling along the coast somewhere to work at a Fish packing plant, but had been vague in why. And now, Minnie could see it, plain as day. The sun seemed to shine everywhere but on this godforsaken patch of earth, and the whole Ranch, the one and only place the two had been able to consider, and cherish as their "Heaven on earth", the Heaven that someday, after they had made a name for themselves, their place to return to. But the earth here was barren, grass still grew, but sprouted up awkwardly, brittle and dry like the hair of an aging man, in spare and crusty little patches. The watering holes were but cracked depressions in the earth, and the trees, in some dramatic fashion of silent mourning, and untold pain, seemed to have recoiled in themselves and shrunk, but not before shedding all of their leaves and standing barren, ugly and mishapen, deformed in the Summer atmosphere, but still standing nevertheless, and Minnie instinctively knew that the trees, out of some barbaric act they had experienced, had shut down and blinded themselves in the agony. Kenji and Minnie were puzzled, and then the depressive and tragic atmosphere took a toll on them, and they bled nothing but despair. Even worse, not a single Pokemon was in sight. Out of the thousands that had once roamed, and even swarmed the house, not a single Pidgey whistled, the friendly nickering of the Ponytas were absent, there was no guffawing and squawking of the mocking Chatot insulting each other from afar. And the scene, still, but no less gruesome in their eyes, tugged at their heartstrings. Wordlessly, they listened, as Kenji's parents, in a gentle and well-meaning tone tried to explain that what they had done was what they felt was the best and the only right answer at the time, and so the two adolescents, still feeling very childish, and betrayed now, betrayed as the Pokemon who had been slaughtered in trying to be enslaved, learned of the real reason they had been sent away. "We didn't want to break your poor little hearts.." Kenji's mother had tried to explain, on the verge of tears. But were their hearts any less broken now? The answer was no, no they weren't, they were even more so, because the two realized, with a throbbing sensation of guilt, that they had been out cohorting around while all this was going on.. If only they had been here.. Wrecked with grief and sadness, the two left within the first twenty minutes of arriving, after a heated confrontation between Kenji and his parents. After caging and killing and silencing the thousands of his brothers, here before him and Minnie even, and unable to stand the thought that the blood was on their hands, and not only their hands, but his and Minnie's too, Kenji told them that he never wanted to see them again, not even in the afterlife, where, he said for certain, they would be condemned to rot away, as the poor Pokemon they had shipped off had been, he was sure forced inside their Pokeballs, when they had previously been monarchs of this once-beautiful land. And for once, Minnie was the silent spectator with tears streaming down her cheeks. The two, unsure of where to go or what to do next, but still sticking to their silent and lifelong promise of remaining together, wandered the lands loosely, battling occaisionally for a bite to eat, avoiding the media, and trying to find the solace within nature and themselves that would heal the jagged wounds that the unaccounted for deaths of all those Pokemon had left inside them. It was by chance that they began the next installment in their young lives. And so, as being two of the most promising rising star trainers of the Kanto region, were considered as worthy by Professor Willow, judged not only by the power of two to work as a single unified wonder, but also their shared fervor for all things Pokemon as the young women had witnessed an ordinary battle between the duo, and after assessing them both, hadn't hesitated to send them letters.

Personality: (If it's alright, i've sort of combined that with her Appearance. But if you need more detail on her personality individually, I can easily whip one up. I usually relate certain personality attributes say, with her eyes and what she chooses to wear, or particular accessories, and i've incorporated that into her appearance on this SU too. But if more is required, then i'll do it at your request.)

Last edited:

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
If your still taking applications then:

Name: Jasmine Selene Taylor "Jazzy"

Personality: A quiet girl who primarily keeps to herself. She can be friendly once she gets to know somebody. She finds it hard to socialize in situations where she is unsure if she has something in common with the people around her, especially when there all ready appears to have had groups established. She is a fairly calm person but if her buttons are pushed enough she will get angry. The more passionate she is on the subject the more likely her fuse is to run out sooner. But under most circumstances it takes a lot of pushing to get her to lose the temperature. She is a fairly kind girl and is fairly open minded for the most part.

Appearance: She is tall and gangly girl measuring about 5'11. She has brown hair that falls about mid-waist that is usually is pulled back into a braided ponytail. Her back is scarred up from an accident when she was six in which her mother died in. She has bright blue eyes and wheres glasses usually, preferring to not wear contacts. She usually seen wearing a black shirt with a Squirtle on it with black pants and white running shoes.

History: She was born on Cinnabar Island and spent most of her childhood growing up there with her parents. She grew up with a love for fire-types and dragon-types. Her father was friends with Blaine as they often worked together prior to his retirement from his job in the lab on the Island. When her mother passed away when she was 6 from a terrible accident that she herself almost died in. After wards she developed a fear of fire and fire-types which has slowly gotten better over the years to where it is now a mild fear but she nowhere near likes it like she used to as a child. They went back to the mainland for the burial in her mother's old hometown before moving to Pewter City for a new start. About 3 years ago she left for Pallet Town to start on her Pokemon journey. Last year she wrapped up her journey in Kanto with a victory in the Indigo League Championships.

Pokémon: Spark
Species: Raichu
Moveset: Thunder, Strength, Rain Dance, Discharge

History: She was the second Pokemon added to her team that would make up the team that would go to the Indigo League Championships (the others being Blastoise, Bellossom, Pidgeot, Flareon, Alakazam). She is a fairly quite and is usually seen outside of her Pokeball following Jasmine around. She has sometimes acted as a peacemaker when things have gotten crazy between Jasmine's Pokemon (mostly between Blastoise and her rebellious Victreebell). She is a kind Pokemon but doesn't go out of her way to socialize.

Pokémon Registration: Kanto or Hoenn, dragon-type or water-type.

Post Sample:
Spoiler:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Could I pull out of this, Omega? With this, uh, profusion of interest, I can't find the time to read all of the posts and be able to RP well enough to take all of them into account.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Terri watched as the black-haired girl and her two Pokémon walked off, not even noticing her question. It seemed odd to her that someone would be interested in finding a travelling companion, only to walk off without one when somebody had just offered to follow along. What was stranger; she hadn't even responded to Terri's burst of questions, even with a puzzled look or the raising of an eyebrow.

"Well, just ignore me completely then, I guess…" muttered Terri to no one in particular, as her potential-travelling-companion had already left the lab and headed off to Cherrygrove. She wasn't really upset or bothered at being ignored (people were always reacting oddly to her habit of talking too much). Just a bit confused. Settling with the possibility that she must not have been heard over the sounds of all the other talking trainers *cough*, Terri figured she'd catch up with her later if she couldn't find anyone else to tag along with.

"Sorry, you two," she told her pair of Pokémon, "But we're gonna hafta stick around here for a little longer. I need someone besides a couple of Pokémon to be a chatterbox to for... well, however many months we end up travelling."

She knew Sam' could care less how long they stayed at the lab (she would probably try to find a wall or floor tile to paint on anyways), and the newly-named Kirby was still too shy and nervous to voice much of an opinion in the matter. Taking advantage of this, Terri stepped back toward the small crowd, making sure her Pokémon were close behind.

The fact that a lot of the trainers were boys was slightly disappointing to Terri. She still had that childish idea in her head that most –if not all- boys were immature, and she'd be better off without them. Of course, this had been proven wrong to her several times (for a short time during her travels in Hoenn she had been accompanied by a guy, and that produced very little trouble), but all the same she felt a bit awkward about it. Terri would rather have a guy for a companion than nobody at all, though… And of course there were other people who still hadn't arrived or gotten their Pokémon yet. And there were people still hanging around outside.

"Gah…" she hissed, talking to herself again (something she did quite often when there was nobody to listen to her yapping). "There's so many people. I oughtta just poke a random person and drag 'em off…"

The idea didn't seem that bad.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
Years
OOC: OMG! Were you talking to Gabby, ILikeToEatPiez?! If you were I am soo sorry! I thought you were talking to someone else! Gah! Just catch up to her and ask if she'll travel with you. Sorry!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
((OOC: Oh, don't worry! It's alright. Terri should catch up soon anyways; I just wanted to post as if she hadn't been heard so there wouldn't be much confusion with editing posts and all... ^_^;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back