• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Heart & Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2009
Well I quess i´m too late for this but something like
Sorry you should have told me earlier or something sounds nicer than "I'm not even going to go into details as into why I'm not accepting you."

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2010
I don't think it's because there are already to many spots taken, it's just that your bio really isn't that good... I don't mean to be offensive, but if you post bios like that you won't get accepted in any RP. Look at other peoples bios, and you'll see that they're MUCH longer... That's the only problem, I think. You don't have enough details, it seemed like you just typed a few things together... But, if you add more Omega Saikon might accept you.
Again, I don't mean to be offensive and I'm sorry if I offended you by saying that your bio was bad, but it's the truth.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Alright so, I changed the first Pokemon since I wasn't in the mood to have a Scyther anymore.

So Carden's team stands at this: Absol, Chimchar.

We really need an OOC thread. We have four pages of posts and the RP has started yet lol.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 10, 2015
Alright I just made an OOC thread; all it needs now is to be approved.

King!

better
Years
^ Good! A few things.

1) CANT WAIT TO START!

2) Um......I don't want to bother you, but you,,,,ehhh...didn't really answer my Pokemon Registration question.

3) I'd (once again, ;)) do the bios if you want! ;)

4) Can't wait to start!

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
Years
Sounds fun. I'd like to join! Here's my SU...

"Name: Samuel "Sam" Sarube

Appearence: Sam used to be medium height, but that's from before a growth spurt, where Sam became much taller. He now stands at 5' 10". Over adventurers, he eventually got a touch more buff. He also doesn't wear the same clothes he used to. He used to wear more colorful stuff, but now he wears new clothes. An aqua colored shirt, khaki shorts or jeans depending on the temperature and red shoes, which he's worn forever. He also wears a pair of sunglasses and a red hat. Finally, the main difference is the black jacket he now wears, which has a picture of an Absol on the shoulder. His tan skin goes well with this outfit, as it matches his skintone. He has golden brown hair and hazel brown eyes, which you rarely see because of the sunglasses. In terms of formal wear, Sam carries a sport jacket in his bag for occasions like this. His backpack is yellow, like before. In basic, Sam is very little like what he used to be, in terms of appearence.

Personality: In terms of personality, Sam is slightly different. He used to be a touch rash when doing anything, but now he is much more calm. He calmly assess every situation before doing anything. He also is slightly more distant now, meaning he doesn't get as close to people anymore. Adventures in several regions have caused this, were many of his pokemon were nearly stolen. There's only one person he trusts, and he hasn't seen her in 4 years. Every day, he misses her. Sam is also a bit of a romantic, as he has helped people with several love issues yet never had a girlfriend himself. He is also a bit nervous around people, as he doesn't trust them. The only ones he feels close to are his pokemon, who he trusts completely. He seems a lot happier whenever he's around them whether its battling or just training or even playing around. They're the only ones he feels he can trust any more...

History: Sam has always like pokemon, be even more so after the incident. Living in Sandgem Town, Sam always like to adventure. Once, he went to the route near by, where he was attacked by a Mightyena and couldn't move. He was scared he wouldn't make it back. Yet, the pokemon there helped him. They gave him some Oran Berries to eat so he would be alright. Ever since, Sam has loved Pokemon.
To further knowledge about pokemon, Sam became Prof. Rowan's errend boy. He once went to Oreburgh, where he had a Shieldon guide him to Roark, who had a package for Prof. Rowan containing a DNA sample. However, while Sam and Shieldon were going through the cave, they were attacked by a bunch of wild Onix. They were nearly defeated, and would have been if not for Roark, who saved him. This attack convinced Sam's parents to move to Hoenn, which is why Sam lived in Littleroot Town. He went on an adventure with a girl named Jazmine, the only person Sam has ever trusted. After finishing 2nd in the Hoenn League, only to his friend Grant, he left Jazmine for Kanto.

It was here Sam truely started some self examination. He started training harder and thinking about things more, because his rivals here were much stronger. After a year of training and battles, Sam headed to the Indigo Plateau. It was here that he won his first ever championship and the chance to train with Lance, the leader of the Kanto Elite Four. Lance taught Sam a lot, including the power of a pokemon's inner strength. Sam learned his calm and collected attitude from Lance. It was a year later when Sam left for the Sevii Islands to do more research. It was here he learned about the trainer tower. He trained here for a year, which is when he finally beat the tower's challenge. This was enough for Sam, as he travelled around to the rest of the islands investigating legends and exploring new places. It was like this he met Professor Willow, who told him he should adventure in Johto. With this, Sam headed off on an airship to Johto. It was on this ship that he ran into Lance again, and they caught up on things and Lance said he gave Willow a pokemon for Sam. He said Sam should get it in Johto.

Perferred Starter: A dragon type pokemon. From Kanto, please.

Pokemon: Yeah...he gets a SU too :)

Name: Cranidos

Breed: Cranidos >.>

Personality: Adamant! He's SO ADAMANT!

History: While adventuring in the Sevii Islands, Sam came upon a Cranidos being chased by a trainer, who said it was going to be his when he caught it. Sam quickly challenged him to a battle to decide its fate. Jolteon vs. Dodrio was the first battle. Sam's Jolteon easily won it, but was defeated by a Rhyperior. Sam's Gyarados dealt with it, only to be defeated by a Raichu. Sam dealt with that with Torterra's Earthquake. Torterra was defeated by a Glalie's Ice Beam. Sam had his Mightyena deal with that with a powerful Iron Tail, but only to be beaten by a Hariyama. Swellow was more than enough for that, but at this point, the other kid was too scared to fight back. He ran as Sam caught Cranidos with his Spiritomb's help. Sending his other pokemon to be with Professor Rowan in Sinnoh, Sam kept Cranidos for special projects. The two were soon headed to Johto for new adventures.

RP Sample: The most epic contest battle ever...
Spoiler:

Years
Name: Virgil Dantés
Personality: Virgil is a very confusing individual. Supposedly charming at times, quiet at others, void of emotion at others, cheery at others, and simply diabolical most of the time. Virgil's persona revolves around himself and his ambitions; a learned man of the literary arts as well as an infamous poet of sorts, Virgil bears the scent of remorse, malice, and oppression.

But that's not all! Virgil maintains this facade of being a devoted and compassionate person, sometimes using his vile tongue to seduce someone into abiding by his favor. This is supported by his being charismatic and his knowledge on the social graces does help him climb such cruel a ladder.

Instability welcomes Virgil like his own heart; Virgil may sometimes think critically and act upon pure analysis, or he can simply throw a fit and act on impulse. By this, Virgil can perform very strategic strikes or simply falter in his own fallacy; however, the "beauty" of it all is whatever happens, he'd still laugh in his own discord - whether it be his success or failure.

He is not afraid to laugh at the torture of others and even of himself! A very sadistic character in nature, Virgil sings to himself in Classical literature, hums classical music, and sometimes zooms back into '09 and dances to Lady Gaga. He is that troubled.

And no, there is no contradiction to this character; he has no heart. His Blaziken, Apollo obeys Virgil and does whatever Virgil bids him to without hesitation. This may be possible due to an event in the past. Although Virgil has no heart, he is, as they say, still human.

Appearance: Head shot
Donning a trench coat and generally wearing monotonous black, Virgil stands 6'0 tall. Seemingly unaffected by heat even with such dark attire, Virgil just smiles in malice (actually he hates the heat, he just doesn't want to appear weak; but when no one's around, boy does he throw a fit.)

History: Born under the infamy of the Dantés family, Virgil is no different than his family based on Kanto; they occupy an estate near Saffron City. They are renowned for their vile and brutal nature in leadership (dictatorship?) and they share a common feat: they each have one servant (a pokemon) which would serve them until they die, and as a result, the pokemon dies along with them. That is to say, a bond that would only be severed by the dawn of death. This has passed on through the ages and will not cease even in this day of liberation and freedom. It was sort of a blood pact.

A family bent on blood and war, the Dantés rely on their wits in battle and their strategies on torture to end the battles as fast or as slow as they desire. Very prominent in many wars in the past, this bloody family holds its "prestigious" name in the history books as a family of warfreaks; however, irony holds it that they have been pacified and now appear as aristocratic beasts in the world of finance.

Virgil had gone on this adventure mainly because he was bored. He sought excitement through this means. And when he gets disappointed, boy does he get disappointed.

Pokémon: Apollo Blaziken (Male)
A very quiet individual: Apollo protects Virgil with his life and obeys Virgil without any hesitation. His character is that of a feudal-samurai, would rather die than lose his honor, and values honor and respect above all else. Destiny courses through his veins as fate blinds his eyes; Apollo is, to the common eye, trapped; however, reality holds it that he enjoys every breathing moment under Virgil.

Besides being Virgil's servant, Apollo serves to be an adviser to Virgil in whatever matters Virgil may be bothered of, if he may be bothered of.

Pokémon Registration: Johto, Water

Post Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 10, 2015
Accepted!
- Sasuneuchiha - Dratini
- Theosage - Remoraid
And let's get this started with!

Chapter 1; A Leaf is turned.
Should be about 2 posts.
You will start off your post giving us a little introductory on your character. You would have just received an upgraded Pokédex from Professor Willow and your gift Pokémon that has been assigned to you.You should make your own decisions as to how you want to journey - do you want to experience a journey independently, or would you rather share the times with a friend (other member in this RP)? If you want, get acquianted with your fellow members' characters as well, for everyone is in front of the Pokémon Lab in New Bark Town, getting ready to embark on their journeys and also meeting their new Pokémon, assigning nicknames, and whatnot. Give a description of everything possible, including what your character's mind is going through. Excitement, perhaps?

Last edited:

King!

better
Years
^QUESTION! Could we maybe travel with miore than one person? I know me and sasuneuchiha will, but I had a couple other people in mind.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 10, 2015
Sure, it's all fine and dandy for me but make sure you have that person's approval.

Sola84

I'm just a ray of sunshine
Years
Whoo it starts! I might not be able to post something up tonight, so it'll have to be tomorrow night.

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
Years
Yeah I'm in the same boat as Sola84. I have to study for my exam today, but I'll do my best to get something posted tomorrow. I've got a bunch of ideas floating around in my head that must be written soon! So excited!

Lash

Years
Name: Patrick "Pat" Kennedy

Personality: Patrick is a very kindhearted person, though he often doesn't show it. He has the image of someone who would start a fight, with some muscle, but he is a peaceful guy. Though, that is yet another trait he doesn't show. He has a very mature personality, but usually waits to be approached first by a stranger, showing a bit of shyness in him. Despite this, he will not hesitate to jump into a conversation if the subject interests him, such as music, or Pokemon. He usually tries to earn another persons trust though conversation. Once Patrick has gained another persons trust, he doesn't take advantage of it, since he wants to be able to trust the other person back. He can be a little paranoid at times when it comes to trust, it's easy for him to see past that.

Above all, he is not very talkative. His bit of shyness doesn't have anything to do with that factor, he's just not very loquacious. He will contradict himself, and talk to someone for days about two personal favorite bands of his, Atreyu and Avenged Sevenfold. Among that, he will go against his everlasting calm mood and be enthusiastic for Dr Pepper, another preferred obsession of his.

With the aforementioned fact that he is calm, one can guess that he never gets mad. Which is true, whenever he even starts to get mad, he just closes his eyes and thinks it over. If he doesn't have the time to calm himself down like that, say, in an important battle, he puts his anger into his battling style, becoming more aggressive. Needless to say, he tries not to let anger get the better of him, though the few times it does, he gets himself into trouble, since he can't think the situation out like he usually does.

Patrick is a smart person, but doesn't seem it upon first glance. This thought on him doesn't last long, he incorporates every bit of his intelligence into battle, and he doesn't let himself be easily distracted. He forces himself to forget most things temporarily that don't have to do with battle while still being completely aware of his surroundings. He obviously does this to put all his focus into the battle, wanting to insure his victory, or at least a good battle he can be proud of.

Whenever he loses a Pokemon battle, he accepts it without problem, and looks back on any mistakes he made. Aside from that, he is very proud of himself and his Pokemon for fighting to the end, a trait that allows him to look forward to his next battle. If it is an important battle, like a Pokemon League match, he just gulps, trying not to show weakness, and then forces a smile that would have most likely come willingly.

One of his last traits is one he is not proud of: Fear. He is terrified of flying, but is not afraid of flying Pokemon. He tends to ignore catching a flying Pokemon, thinking that if he does, he will have to fly with it. He makes up for this by being fond of fire type Pokemon, and his compassionate love for dog Pokemon. He absolutely adores baby Pokemon, but more so will he adore the face of a newborn puppy Pokemon.

Appearance: Patrick's hair can only be described as wild. His dirty blonde hair isn't styled, so it is very messy. He manages to hide it under a hat, making it look tame. When he takes his hat off though, it looks it normally does, like as if he just got out of bed. A little lengthy, at about 4 and a half inches. He is also somewhat tall, at about 5"7'. He has some muscle mass, mainly in his arms and torso area, but otherwise he is a little lanky. He weighs about 123ib. His eyes are a beautiful aqua blue, which compliment both his style, and surprisingly his hair. His thin eyebrows are light brown, and his barely visible eye lashed are the same color. His skin color is white, and his face is clear of all blemishes. He has a light tan.

For clothes and styling, Patrick has snakebite earrings at the sides of his lower lip, which he only takes out for sleep. To add to the metal, he wears a thin necklace. His actual clothing doesn't lead a lot to the imagination, wearing only a long black short sleeved shirt, and a dark blue pair of Levi jeans. A small rip is located in the right knee, all the loose strands all appear to be burnt off. He has a black iPod located in his left pocket, headphones out in his ears whenever nothing important is happening. When scrolled through, his iPod is full of bands belonging to the genres metal, rap, rock, and punk. His shoes are loosely tied with black laces. The bunny ear knots are tucked under the tongue.

His final bit of appearance only shows when he is shirtless. Patrick has two tattoos, one located on his upper back, the other on his stomach. On his back, he has the symbol from the band Atreyu, a black 'A' in a white circle, with two butterflies landed on each side. Circled around the tattoo are the words "Live, Love, Burn, Die", lyrics from a song by the band. His stomach tattoo contains the mascot for the band Avenged Sevenfold, the Deathbat, which is a skull with bat wings. He usually keeps them hidden.

History: Patrick was born and raised in Pewter City, Kanto. Aside from the gym and the museum, there wasn't a lot to do in the city for a mind wandering child, so he was often bored as a result. He took a great interest in Pokemon at a young age, however. He had a lot of time to himself to study Pokemon battling, Pokemon training, since he knew he would become a trainer one day. He never had the chance to attend a Pokemon school, or interact with other children, which would explain any oddities in his personality.

When he turned eleven, his parents finally took thought into his interest in Pokemon, and gave him the gift of a Pokemon egg they bought in Cerulean City. Patrick took care of it night and day, wondering what would hatch, as his parents didn't know either. When it did hatch, he was delighted with his first Pokemon, a Poliwag. He adored it, playing with it a lot, and raising it. Needless to say, Poliwag didn't have any battle experience. He wanted to try out a Pokemon battle, which he did. He strayed southward to Route 3. Upon entering the grass, he encountered a wild Pokemon, where Patrick and Polowag finally had their first Pokemon battle, side by side.

When experienced the joy of battle, Patrick had his dad train him any ways of Pokemon battle he knew, which proved to be useful. Non stop training for four years, when he thought he was mature enough to be a trainer. The first gym was in Pewter City, which was convenient. He obtained his first badge, and went on with his Pokemon journey.

Patrick had your typical first journey. He made many mistakes, fought, lost, and won many battles, caught Pokemon, made friendships and memories. His hardships made his way to the Pokemon League. He put all his skills to the test, and made it to the top eight. He fought a hard battle, but lost, being placed down there at 8th.

He was proud of himself for making it that far, though afterwards he was did nothing for about a year. Pat urged himself to move to Cherrygrove City in Johto, where he would live for another year. In that year, he learned how different things were in this region, and he finally decided to start a new, only going with his Poliwhirl. The rest of his Pokemon are currently located with his parents.

Pokemon:

Poliwhirl

Poliwhirl was Pat's first Pokemon, received as an egg. Raised from birth, Poliwag was surely his favorite Pokemon, and the one he had a deepest bond with. It evolved into Poliwhirl in a battle against Lt. Surge. An evolution at almost the point of losing, Poliwag evolved just in time to save the battle. He was offered a Water Stone to evolve into a Poliwrath, but Patrick wanted to keep Poliwhirl as it was.

The rest of Patrick's Kanto team consisted of Arcanine, another one of his loyal companions that he had a relationship with, probably due to his love for dog type Pokemon. He also had a Victreebell, a Golem, a Tauros, and an Arbok. He was proud of his team for being as powerful as they could be, and he knows he can call on them anytime for a tough battle.

Pokemon registration: Fire, Johto

RP sample:
One I made right now, explaining part of a League match.

Spoiler:

Well, that's what I call finished. Wish I could have done better on the RP sample, though.
Sorry about it being late, but better late than never.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Name: Celestia Uchuu

Appearance:
Celestia to say the least has an interesting taste in fashion. Her clothing really depends on her mood. She is always hopping from one style to the next. One moment she'll be in a dark clothing the next she'll be in very light cheerful clothing but before we delve into clothing we must look at her bodily features. Celestia is fairly short for her age only standing about 5 feet you often look down to talk to her, her petite stature gives off an innocent aura and makes her look like a little girl. she has light blue eye color which seems to grow even lighter when she smiles or is happy interestingly enough her eyes seem to grow darker as she grows sad or even angry. Celestia's skin is a snow white. Maybe being that she never spends any time in the some or jsut from where she comes from either way her skin is almost snow white, the only color in her skin is basically the redness in her cheeks when she smiles. Celestia has long blue hair its not natural of course she dyes it herself and likes keeping it that way. She feels better in the color blue instead of her firey red natural hair color.

Clothing wise she changes it often. Each day she has a different style. Ranging from different styles. Her most common outfit is a typical "gothish" outfit although her personality does not match. Celestia fines this clothing style most suiting and loves to where it when she goes to work. It consists of a black skull necklace, a deep red short-sleeved shirt that has several black hears on the bottom-left corner of the shirt. She wheres a medium-short skirt that is a deep black with a black belt and a scarlet buckle. She wheres deep black socks with black shoes that have the logo in fuschia on the tip of the shoe. Her socks are basically almost 'stockings' they go up to her knees which gives her and interesting look. Along with this she wheres black gloves that have one large pink heart on them.

Normal clothing wise is a bit difference. She gets rid of the red in her outfit and adds white. She wheres a white hat with a blue outlined pokeball on it and little abra earrings. She gets rid of black skull necklace and replaces it with a silver-chained necklace with a large pink heart charm. In her normal clothing she wheres a white shirt and a short black skirt (its still long enough so you can't see her underwear though. Hah take that sickos!) and wears shorter black socks along with white shoes with purple laces. She wheres white gloves with a large puppey on them.

History: Celestia was born into a rich family. She was the highly adored daughter of a highly acclaimed author and a CIA agent. Being as such she got everything she wanted. Her parents spared no expense to give her everything she wanted. She would whine about the tiniest thing and they would drop in by the truckload. She grew up rich and spoiled. She did have a snooty attitude before she began going outside and playing with pokemon. It taught her that life isn't about material possessions but more about adventures. Celestia soon grew to have such a large imagination her parents couldn't keep herindoors or take her to formal parties anymore. Celestia grew so isloated in her realm she had never noticed that her mother was pregnant again. By the time Celestia was ten she no longer even thought of her parents nor did her parents think of her. Her mother gave birth to a baby boy named 'Aries'. And once again the little boy was spoiled to no expense. Years passed. Celestia spent most of her time playing with the many varieties of pokemon that came over to play. She did learn many things from them as well. Grass pokemon taught her how to make flower crowns, Water pokemon taught her how to purify sault water into fresh water, and the most interesting that a grimer had taught her. Is how to make a horrifyingly smelly stink bomb. By the time she was 15 she began playing with fire. Yes, with fire. She had become a pyromatic and would go out into the forest to burn dead branches and there was alot considering she lived near snowpoint city. However a day after she turned 16 she went into the forest to kill off some dead branches that she had found when she lit the firea few embers spread across the wind and landed on a few trees setting them on fire. She began to panic and ran away from the scene and flew snowpoint city never hoping to return. [/CENTER]

Personality: Always upbeat and cheerful she is always a bundle of happiness. No matter her style of clothing she is mainly always happy and upbeat. Although when she is anger she is never threatening and it usually tends to turn into a comedic scene rather then a threatening scene. Celestia is also fooled very easily. You could tell her the biggest lie in the world and she would believe it making her get into problems quite frequently. You could also say she is a procrastinator. She will put things off til lthe last minute and then panic and rush to get it done making her sort of unreliable. Celestia still is ready to give a hand to a pokemon or human in need. Strangely enough seh has a addiction to pepsi and will drink it any time anywhere. Celestia is can also be a defuser in many fights. During a huge fight she will make a humurous comment desolving the whole situation into a bundle of laughs. Despite these qualities she also does cry very easily and will break down at the slightest thing. She is overall very cheerful and upbeat. Some people call her a 'bottomless pit of happiness.'

Although no one can be 'always happy' though. She does get homesick very easily. You could also describe her as childish and a hopeless romantic. She is very into sappy romance novels and wishes for someone to carry her away like in 'Cinderella' or 'Snow White'. People often think of Celestia as weird along with her happiness she will eat the oddest things and obsess over the strangest things such as old dolls or aged furniture. She also surprsingly loves to play with fire and when there is a campfire around she wil lthrow in random bits of food to see what happens to the food. It's said she once caused a forest fire and thats the reason she fled snowpoint city...

Former Party:

Name:Caterpie
Lvl: 3
History: Celestia became friends with a caterpie while on the run one day, and later adopted it as her only family. She loved it like her own and it helped her escape many situations with the police with his stringshot. But as they entered the Johto region after many months of running Celestia had noticed how sick the little caterpie had gotten. She only had one berry on her and gave it to the caterpie and then released the little bug pokemon so he could live freely​

Pokemon Registration:
Ice type - Johto or Sinnoh

Rp Sample: (Taken from my own authored role-play Pokemon: Goddess of Happiness. Go look it up if you want a fantasy soap opera. Haha)​

Spoiler:

Years
Name: Shelby Blake "Scarecrow"

Personality:
Obviously being human Shelby has a few flaws, but she also has some really good traits. Shelby can be very quiet around people she doesn't know. Around people she does know, however, she's often pretty energetic and talkative. When someone gets her angry, she can get really fired up and mad. That's something a lot of people probably don't like about her, but she liked how she was. A lot of people like to hang around her because normally she's a pretty cool person, but they know not to get her angry. Shelby doesn't go for the whole makeup and looks department, because she really doesn't care that much about what other people think. Sure, she likes fitting in (as a lot of people do) but it isn't going to upset her if someone doesn't like the outfit she's wearing. This is why a lot of people call her a tomboy. Sometimes it bugs her because she doesn't feel like she's as classy and as girly as she should be like some of her old friends were, but most of the time she's proud to be one.

Sometimes people refer to her as a sarcastic person because she always seems to be making some smart remark. Normally though, she only does that if she really doesn't like the person. Although she has to admit, sometimes it doesn't take much to get on her bad side. She's also alright with comebacks. If she ever likes someone, most of the time she spends half of her time tripping and sputtering over her words. When she does this and looks back on the particular moment, she always feels like an idiot and immediately regrets even attempting to talk to the guy, no matter how nice he may be.

One flaw of hers is when she makes friends. If she has a really good friend, she'll get much attached to them and be very loyal. The only problem with that is that if they start to drift apart, Shelby can easily get hurt. She feels sometimes it is much better off just to be friends with Pokémon rather than people for that very same reason, but that doesn't mean she'll be antisocial or anything.

Appearance:
Shelby has blue eyes and she wears contacts. She has glasses that she carries around with her though, incase her contacts get fogged up or start to bug her eyes too much. She is about 5'6", and she finds that it isn't such a bad height, even though her friends used to tease her a lot about it. Some people call her short (another joking nickname was Shorty, because of the whole height teasing thing), but she thinks it's perfectly average for a girl. Her skin is a very pale color, and sometimes people say that she is her part albino. If she ever does go out in the sun a whole lot, she burns very easily and has been trying to work on it considering she knew she was going to be travelling outside a lot. Shelby didn't think it was her fault that she didn't really like to get out and go play sports, so she really couldn't care less about that. So obviously, she wasn't very gifted in the sports department. She wasn't fat, but she wasn't super skinny either, leaving her at about an average build. She also never wore makeup because she just didn't want to take the time to put the "crap" on. Her hair is brown, but it has a bit of blonde in it because she got highlights. Her hair is always put up in a ponytail, because it's so long (about two or three inches above her butt) that she doesn't want it to get in her way.

Normally Shelby wears a white hooded sweatshirt. The T-shirt under the sweatshirt is normally red or black. Red is her favorite color, so that is why she wears that color a lot. She always wears blue jeans that are torn at the end because they're so long (they go a little past her shoe sometimes, depending on the particular type of jeans she's wearing that day). They vary in color though; some of them are lighter than others. Her shoes are black on the outside with red leopard design on the tongue and they say Scarecrow on the side in red stitching (they say that because it's her nickname). The only real accessory she uses is a watch on her left wrist, a red and black bracelet on her right that she got from a friend, and obviously a hair tie because she always keeps her hair in a ponytail. The very last accessory she has is a necklace that she got from her best friend a long time ago, so she knew they probably weren't really friends anymore. The necklace has a bunch of different patterns in it, and the back of it is a blue color.

She has a backpack that she bought for her upcoming travelling that she anticipated. The backpack is a shoulder bag, just a strap that she can easily slip on and off. It holds some of her personal items such as her glasses case, her clothes, and a few special trinkets that she chose to bring with her such as a small photo that she keeps tucked inside a book so it doesn't get damaged. It is a simple black color, with a few pouches to hold extra items or whatever else she decides to put in them. On the strap there are several hooks, which is where she plans to keep her Pokémon that she catches on her journey.

History:
Shelby has one brother, and he left on his journey quite some time ago. She had been raised in Kanto along with her brother and her parents. She made a few close friends, but other than that not much happened. When her brother got his first Pokémon, a Charmander, Shelby had immediately become insanely jealous and had wanted a Pokémon as well. Though she was jealous that her brother had gotten a Pokémon, she had grown very sad when he left.

Her best friend's brother had actually been the one who had given her first Pokémon to Shelby. He had given her an egg, told her to take care of it, and that was almost the last she saw of him. After that, she and her friend hadn't talked much. Shelby deeply missed him, because he was often very nice to her and they had grown almost as close as she had been to her best friend. Actually, he was the one who had gotten her into Pokémon. Shelby used to play with his Seadra, and had immediately fallen in love with the Pokémon. After a while of care, her egg hatched into a healthy Cyndaquil, and Shelby had never wanted to be parted from her precious Pokémon.

Pokémon:
Typhlosion

Shelby carefully raised and trained each of her Pokémon, but she had to admit she treasured Typhlosion the most. Her old team had consisted of Typhlosion, Venusaur, Pidgeot, Arcanine, Jolteon, and a Lapras. She had been slightly disheartened when she hadn't caught a Horsea, but was proud of her team nonetheless. Venusaur had been a gift from her parents. Pidgeot was the first Pokémon she had captured. The others didn't have the most amazing sentimental value, but they were still her Pokémon, so she loved them as much as she thought possible. She was sad when she knew she had to leave most of them behind, but she also looked forward to the journey ahead.

Pokémon Registration: A Kanto Water Type, please

Post Sample:
Spoiler:

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
Years
OOC: yay, opening post! I'll get some action in next post, this one will just be an entrance post. ;] Hope it's long enough. I can't really drag it out more than this.

Chapter One: A Leaf is Turned for Briella

Gabriella stared at the Pokedex she was just given. She turned it on. "Hello, and welcome to Pokedex DX, the newest and most advanced version of the original Pokedex. What Pokemon would you like to know about?" it asked in a metalic tone. Gabby turned it off, surprised. Her Pokedex she had had in Hoenn had talked, but it was not so advanced as this new version. Gabby looked at her other hand. She had also been given a new Pokemon by this mysterious Professor. The Professor barely looked at her, before moving to the next trainer waiting, besides tell her what kind it was. She was really curious, and she saw other trainers grret their new Pokemon, so she followed their lead.
"Umm, come on out." Gabriella said awkwardly as she threw the Pokeball into the air. The Pokemon materialized in front of her eyes, finally revealing a small, female Buizel.
"Bui, bui!" the small Buizel said, excited to finally be out of her Pokeball after being cooped up in there for a while.

"Hello, there! I'm Gabriella, or you can call me Briella. I guess Im your new trainer." she explained to the newly confused Pokemon.
"Bui bui?" Buizel asked, pointing with her tail to Gabby's belt, curious.
"Yes, I do have another Pokemon with me, would you like to meet her? I think she'd love to meet you!" Gabby laughed.
"Buizel!" Buizel bounced around, excited to meet a new Pokemon friend. Gabby tossed her other Pokeball into the air, and Buizel and Gabby watched as Alice materialized.
"Pooch, poochyena!" Alice barked as she blinked at the new Pokemon, she walked up and sniffed at Buizel. "Pooch!" she barked, instantly excited, realizing that this was a new friend for her to play with.

"Well, I think you two will be fast firneds, don't you?" Gabby pondered. "Oh, I almost forgot. You need a nickname, don't you, Buizel? Lemme think of a few, and you pick you favorite, ok?" Gabby remembered, wanting to give this new Pokemon a more original name to be called by.
"Bui." Buizel agreed.
"Justina?" Gabby tried.
"Bui." Buizel shook it's head not, obviously not like that name.
"Hmm, Rose?" Gabby reeled.
"Bui!" Buizel said, shaking her head enthusiastically yes.
" Wow! You're very easy to please!" Gabby laughed. "Ok, Rose. Welcome to my Pokemon family! I hope we'll be best friends!"
"Pooch! Bui!" Alice and Rose said together, with equal enthusiasm.
"Do you want to travel alone, and start now, or wait for someone else to travel with? It might be more fun with another trainer, more Pokemon for you to meet. But being alone would give us more freedom with traveling." Gabby asked them, pondering their opitions.
"Bui, bui!" Rose said, pointing to the ground, wanting to travel with another trainer. Alice sat down, implying that she also wanted to travel with someone else.

"Ok, we'll travel with another trainer. I'll wait until someone seems like they're going alone. Someone that's friendly enough to travel with a complete stranger. Lets have lunch as we wait." Gabby suggested, taking two bags out of her backpack. She also took out two small Pokemon bowls, and a plate for herself. She opened the smaller bag and poured part of the contents in Alice's bowl, and part into Rose's bowl. She opened the other bag, and took out a container of cold sushi for herself, putting it onto the plate on her lap, ready to eat.

"Enjoy you guys. I made this myslef before I left." Gabby said as she dug into her own food with her chopsticks. Alice and Rose were also starting to dig into their food, slowly at first, then more enthusiastic. Gabby watched the trainers milling around the laboratory, some with friends, some alone with their Pokemon. Some guys, some girls, some tall, and some small. Gabby thought about all the possiblilities of this journey. She had beaten all gyms, she had beaten the Elite 4 and the Champion, she had BECOME the Champion, but nothing had satisfied her need for adventure. Maybe this would give her what she needs.

Gabby sat back and enjoyed her sushi, feeling the light breeze on her dark skin and the warm sunshine on her face. She liked all the people that were gathering here, eager to begin their new Pokemon journey. She wondered if there were any other Pokemon Champions in the midst of them. She loved a challenge, and the greatest challenge to her was another Champion to challenge.

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2010
Aero gazed around at all of the others who had also received and invitation from Professor Willow. He didn't think that there would be this many coming, but it was fine with him. He looked at his Pokedex that was upgraded by the professor, and then looked at the pokeball containing his new pokemon, Riolu.

Aero put the pokedex in a pocket of his baggy shorts and clicked the button on the pokeball to have Riolu come out.

Riolu shook it's head, making it's ears flop a bit and it looked at it's surroundings and then at Aero. "...Rio?"

Aero grinned, bent down to be eye level with Riolu and said "Hey Riolu! We're going on a journey together. You, me, and Ion!"

Riolu gave a confused look when Aero said "Ion". Riolu looked around to see if anyone else was near them, trying to spot Ion.

Aero got back up and took out Ions' pokeball. "This is Ion, Riolu. Come on out and say hello Ion!" The pokeball opened and Ion came out of it.

Ion's flames erupted from his neck and he looked down at the little Riolu and said "Ty!"
Riolu looked with big eyes at Ion. Ion was much bigger than him... And stronger... Riolu huffed and puffed out his chest a bit trying to be tough.

Aero and Ion started laughing and Riolu got embarressed and looked away. "Come on, Riolu, we're sorry. I'm glad to know that I got a tough little guy with me though! Now I've got a pair to my big tough guy!" Riolu gave a happy look and Aero gave a thoughtful look. "Hmmm... What kind of nickname should I give you... Hmm..." Aero continued to give a thoughtful look, and then said "Alright... Your new name is Blue!"

Blue gave a happy look and said "Rio!"

Aero took out Ion's pokeball and said "Alright Ion, time to go back in." Ion went inside teh red and white ball and Aero gazed across all the others who came. While he was staring Blue ran over to him and stayed by his side and also stared.

I wonder if anyone is going to journey together... But, I'm fine traveling alone or with someone else. I have Ion and Blue with me so I won't be alone. But still... I can't wait! I'm finally going on a journey after all this time...

Aero continued to stare, but was getting lost in his own happy thoughts of finally going on a journey. Blue looked up at Aero and poked Aero's leg. No response. Blue, a little worried began tapping furiously against Aero's leg, which ended up bringing Aero out of his daydream. "E-eh?! Wha... Blue! Why are you doing that...?!" Blue, now much calmer after seeing Aero out of his daze smiled and said "Ri-o!"

Aero shook his head and said "..I guess that was my fault, huh?" and smiled. Aero once again looked over the crowd again and shrugged and chatted with Blue on what they would be doing.

(I don't know WHAT sound Typhlosion makes... So... I'm just going to have him say "Ty" or "Phlo" or whatever else I can think of...)

Sola84

I'm just a ray of sunshine
Years
(yay I did have time after all :) )

In the empty, blue sky the sun beat its warm rays onto the bustling crowd of pokémon trainers outside the Johto laboratory. The hum of voices rose excitedly as Professor Willow and his Aides handed out the pokédex and a new pokémon to each person, in turn marking off their names on a list and making sure the right trainer had the right pokémon.

The strawberry blonde haired man had arrived on time and was greeted with a decent sized group waiting patiently, chatting with each other or showing off their pokémon, he had been further amazed when more trainers came in dribs and drabs, some alone, others in pairs and groups until the atmosphere was alive and electric with anticipation and the hum became a buzz.

"I didn't think there would be so many." Karl had said to nobody in particular when a sudden hush overcame the large group as the professor greeted everyone in a loud voice, his own excitement couldn't be hidden which caused a cheer as he and his Aides started to hand out the balls. Karl could see why his last name was Willow; he didn't look far off from being willowy himself.

"Please give me your Pokédex so I can upgrade it." Said a drawl voice from Karl's left.

"Oh, I don't have a Pokédex, sorry." He shrugged with a lame grin on his slender features, it wasn't something anyone had given him while he traveled around Kanto and after all he received his pokémon from his grandmother and not a Professor, it wasn't something she thought of as necessary.

The Aide sighed dramatically and picked out a new Pokédex from a bag he wore and gave it to the baggy dressed lad. He rattled off the new features quickly in a manner of having already relayed the information too many times before. Although Karl didn't really catch much of it, he didn't want to make the tired looking boy repeat it once more.

"Name?"

"Karl Hudson."

The black haired Aide looked at a list and scribbled something before turning to a box, carried by another one with shiny red and white balls in a velvet holder and a tag underneath each ball. Some had already been given out and other Aides as well as the Professor were nearby seemingly doing the same thing and then he was promptly handed one of the balls without a word before the boy moved to the next trainer. Rinse and repeat.

Karl pushed his way through the crowd, excusing himself and apologising until he came to a clear space and looked down at his hands; one holding the new Pokédex and the other a new pokéball which, he had realised, had no idea what pokémon was in there. His hazel green eyes glanced at the other nearby trainers releasing their mystery pokémon inside and decided to do the same.

Tucking his red pokédex into his blue checkered shirt's pocket and flicking his strawberry blonde fringe out of his eyes, Karl held up the duel coloured ball and pressed the button. A red light flashed out onto the ground and formed itself into a small black, yellow beaked bird. It wore what looked like a tall black hat, and its tail held the appearance of a large feather duster. It looked at the scruffy man with sharp red eyes.

"Mur?"

"Um, hi… Now, what are you?" He smiled confused but was nonetheless happy to have this new pokémon and had spoken loud enough for anybody nearby to hear. It never occurred to the unkempt man to check his other new item just then.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
Su:

Name: Thomas "Jet" Walker
Personality: Jet is a precision expert in battle; he can calculate the speed and trajectory of attacks and implement them through his commands. Due to never losing a battle he is overly confident and arrogant, this has led him to believe failure is not an option. He Underestimates people, He loves glory and attention, the roar of the crowd is what he lives for, he is a show-off, he has a certain flair to his style and to his battling. He believes friends would hold him back, hence why he has none. He can be very brash and cold to others, and he never backs down. Always thinks of himself first. He uses quick balls because he likes the colour of them (blue with yellow X across it).

Appearance: He stands 5"4, pale skin colour with hazel eyes. He has a medium build, is normal weight. He Wears Black and Red trainers, Black Denim Jeans, Blue Shirt Black thunder bolt down from top to bottom, Black leather biker jacket, Jet Black hair Short and slightly spiked at the front. He has a PDA wrist device allowing him to look up past battle data, strategies, and general info whilst on the move or battling, his shirt is never tucked in.

History: Born on cinnabar island, he was an ace in school, especially his maths, angles, speed ratios distances, he never missed a beat. As Celebration for passing his exams he took a trip with his dad to the safari zone, it was there he found and captured a scyther. Ever since that day he has worked alone training in all weathers working as one with his Pokémon. He took the Kanto championship by storm winning the Indigo league flawlessly, not a single loss to his name. He turned up at the Johto region to find that the league was on hold as the gym leaders were gone. No-one really knew what happened to him after he arrived in Johto, not until he was contacted recently by a professor willow, a name he had not heard of before, however he offered him a challenge and a new Pokémon, so he took it, and now a new journey begins for him.

Pokémon: Scizor -Scythe- A proud and noble Warrior, follows the commands of Jet directly, if his pride has been hurt however he becomes the most stubborn Pokémon in the world.

Pokémon Registration: A Poison fighting type Pokémon from the Sinnoh region

Post Sample: (Green=Announcer, Red=Trainer, Blue= Jet)
The atmosphere was electric, the crowds were on their feat as Jet stepped into the stadium, His opponent looked ready standing across the battle zone. "This Is a 3 on 3 Battle, Best 2 out of 3 wins Contestants Prepare for battle!"
"You're going Down Jet! My Pokémon have brought me this far and I didn't come to fail."
"Please, you're not even worth my time!"
"What how dare—"
"Hurry up and begin the battle I'm bored"
"Argh Go Drapion"

He threw his Pokéball into the air and released his Pokémon the Drapion stared at Jet with hunger in his eyes waiting for the release of his Pokémon
"Arcanine, Battle Stance!"
Launching his Pokéball Skyward, He always released his Pokémon this way, the shine that reflected of the Beautiful Azure Ball complemented by the yellow X that enveloped it really excited the fans.
"Both Contestants have released their first Pokémon let the match begin!"
"Drapion Cross Poison!"
"Arcanine, Use Extreme speed to dodge the Flame grill that overgrown insect!"
The Drapion Charged across the battle field aiming for its mark As the Arcanine circled round it with extreme speed

"Drapion Look out!"
"Too Late, Fire Blast!"
The Pokémon tried to dodge but to no avail it was hit square in the chest, the jets of flame roaring from Arcanine. It tried to hold on but the Drapion fainted with ease.
"Oh and Drapion is down and out! First round goes to Jet!"
Jet raised his arm and posed to the crowd, and they went wild all eagerly anticipating the next bout. His opponent released a Toxicroak.
"There's no way I can lose"
"Scythe Battle Stance!"
Scythe is Jet's Scizor, when it came out of its Pokéball the shine of its steel body got the crowd going and with that jet was prepared.

"Both Contestants have released their secondPokémon let the match commence!"
"Let's finish him Scythe! X-scissor!"
"Toxicroak, you use X-scissor too!"
The bug Pokémon battled furiously head on X-scissor after X-scissor neither one of them would budge. It looked like it would never end.
"Looks like were tied, hehe"
"I'm afraid not. Scythe use Aerial Ace!"

"What?... That's Not Possible"
Scythe Looped round whilst the fighting Pokémon was frozen in place
"It's been fun, rookie!"
"NOOO!"
Scythe flew in and sent the Toxicroak flying across the arena, it tried to get up but the match was over.
"This battle is over, Jet is your winner!"
And with that Jet stood in signature pose, accepted his awards and headed on to Johto to become the next Silver conference winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back