• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Heiwa [Beta 1.0 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2018
    don't need surf skill to travel on water?
    nice
    so we don't need dive skill to get under water?

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2021
    I recently downloaded this, but, as stated in the README file, I experience some tile errors in the first town. The problem is that this error prevents me from going inside houses, so I can't really progress.. Any idea what I can do to prevent this error from happening?

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I recently downloaded this, but, as stated in the README file, I experience some tile errors in the first town. The problem is that this error prevents me from going inside houses, so I can't really progress.. Any idea what I can do to prevent this error from happening?

Which house could you not go in? The tile errors should only mess up the colors of the tiles and not their behaviors.
    (It's also worth mentioning that this has been fixed for beta 2).

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Wow lots of progress since I last saw this! keep up the good work. I can't wait to try the 2nd beta

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Thanks for the support everyone! Development continues, although there isn't too much flashy to show yet. So far I've been continuing the reworking of the content of the first beta as I can't quite get it how I want for the story just yet. For now, here's a look at the new titlescreen:

Mfspv9C.png

Years
  • Thanks for the support everyone! Development continues, although there isn't too much flashy to show yet. So far I've been continuing the reworking of the content of the first beta as I can't quite get it how I want for the story just yet. For now, here's a look at the new titlescreen:

Mfspv9C.png

Nice! Cool seeing Ho-oh get more love.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back