• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    This hack looks very promising! I can't wait to play the full version. Love the ice deisgn - ice freezes on! :rambo:

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2006
    realy cool hack! its perfect for the holidays i didnt no girls can hack so well i feel like playn gold agin lol

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well thanks for the comments sweeties. ^^; Let me post a few more screenies and randomness. x3

Icess3.png
    Icess4.png
    Icess1.png

Aubergine City

Icess2.png

Battle Shrine *As scene on Route 302* =3

Well I don't like to give much away sweeties. ^^;

I know this hack is taking like, forever but you know how life is. XD

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Tell me about it:P You got some great screenshots there Jeremy. As always, I'm so anxious to play Ice. The longer Ice takes, the better it'll be. Take your time, and luck to you and your 2004 HotY hack bud.

Jeremy

Years
  • Thanks sweeties. ^^ Well, to be honest with you sweeties, I've been side tracted *cough*hackingothergamesjusttotestmyskillsandforfunhehe.*cough.* I'm currently redoing a bunch of scripts and repointing a lot of stuff to give the game a "new" feeling. ^^; Thank you sweeties who are patient. ^^;

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Jeremy said:
    Thanks sweeties. ^^ Well, to be honest with you sweeties, I've been side tracted *cough*hackingothergamesjusttotestmyskillsandforfu nhehe.*cough.* I'm currently redoing a bunch of scripts and repointing a lot of stuff to give the game a "new" feeling. ^^; Thank you sweeties who are patient. ^^;

That's fine. It's good you're taking your time to develop your scripting skills - it only means that Pokemon Ice will be much more better! :D Can't wait! Good luck, and keep hacking! ;)

Jeremy

Years
  • *Generic Message.*

Okie sweeties. XD Well, I've been working on both of these hacks at the same time, (Ice and IceCrystal). I'll update sometime this week or so, and please post any comments, critism, and complaints why it's taking more time then Twilight Princess. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Heh. So, you're working on both Ice (hack of Gold) and Ice Crystal (hack of Emerald), heh? Any plans for...a hack of Diamond and Pearl? :laugh: That sounded psychotic of me, but I wonder if you, or anyone, will be considering hacking D/P, and when... :\

Jeremy

Years
  • Of course I do, sweetie. ^0^ But that is not the place to discuss Pokémon IceDiamond. XD

Anyway I'll post some new screens and major updates soon. Sorry for the lateness with the updates and stuff, school, and stuff, and I don't like giving too much away. ^^;

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Well, just as long as you continue to post here, it proves that you and this hack are still active. ;) IceDiamond? What about IcePearl? LOL :laugh:

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I post here for Jermeny! <3

Looking good dude, I cant wait to see more, you done any spriting?

Show more <3

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Won't it be kinda suckish to have to go check on your flash cart everytime to see if there are glitches (at least, until there is a WORKING emulator)...unless you were joking. o_O;

Jeremy

Years
  • Won't it be kinda suckish to have to go check on your flash cart everytime to see if there are glitches (at least, until there is a WORKING emulator)...unless you were joking. o_O;
    Of course I was sweetie. =p

Now, back to the topic. To answer liquinn's question, yes I made some new sprites. Bah, redid I did them all. =p I might post the new trainer screens, soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back