• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Jeremy will put Pikachu in early in the hack if he wants to.

Anyway, I hope you find time (Or get unbored of Ice, or whatever) to start working on Ice again!

Years
  • Jeremy will put Pikachu in early in the hack if he wants to.

Anyway, I hope you find time (Or get unbored of Ice, or whatever) to start working on Ice again!
    I was kinda joking when I said that. It doesn't really matter if it is or not. I still think his hack looks good.

userpr

Quilava Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I agree this hack is too good to just be left alone in a corner of forgotten threads.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • Wow, this still isn't finished? You're either really lazy, or just putting in more work than the original programmers. :P
    Either way, keep it up. I'd like to see this done before I graduate high school! xD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, I did plan to release it last year, but here's the reason why:
    I'm lazy.
    I'm redoing all the scripts. XD
    It still kinda feels like GSC, I must eliminate that!

If ya sweeties want, I'll post some new screens and the trailer of it. X3
    Thanks for support my 3 year old hackie. XD

CharizardBreeder

grats ur the owner ofCharizard
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2007
    it sounds very awsome by the looks of the screenies good job XD and good luck finishing looking forword 2 trying it when its compleate

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
  • lol

this hack was the reason i joined pokecomunity, looked pokemon up on google years bak n it linked me bak here lol, so i really cannot wait for it to be released , this hack is amazing jeremy,

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well sweeties, I did plan to release it last year, but here's the reason why:
    I'm lazy.
    I'm redoing all the scripts. XD
    It still kinda feels like GSC, I must eliminate that!

If ya sweeties want, I'll post some new screens and the trailer of it. X3
    Thanks for support my 3 year old hackie. XD

xD So thats why it still isn't out...

Having it still feel like GSC would bug me too.. ^^; Especially if I worked really hard to make it totally different, and it STILL felt like it was the same game. D:

Good luck, though!

Papa Doc

Mewtwo's Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    this hack was the reason i joined pokecomunity, looked pokemon up on google years bak n it linked me bak here lol, so i really cannot wait for it to be released , this hack is amazing jeremy,

same here,anyway,it's an awsome hack,this hack was the one that got me into hacking,btw this hack is awesome,don't give up,go til the end and youll be appreciated for what you did,that's not the only reason to keep on going,there are a whole other ton of reasons,my oppinion is to keep going til it's done,so hopefully you don't give up, nice hack
    finish it ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    Nice one, it seems it is nearly complete (judjing by the screens). Love to test it for you to seee if you can improve it, but I'm sure you know what your doing ;) Honestly hope you can show us one screenshot soon. :) congrats so far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back