• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Of course I was sweetie. =p

Now, back to the topic. To answer liquinn's question, yes I made some new sprites. Bah, redid I did them all. =p I might post the new trainer screens, soon.
    Want to hug you.

This hack is a decent Gold hack, might be better than mine. I like the new tiles and the way you made this hack.

<3

Keep up the work Jermeny.

flamefire1031

The Never Appearing...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    Wow! this hack is great!!! cant wait for full version. :) :) :) :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2007
    I absolutely love this hack Jeremy. The screenshots are perfection and so is the game! cant wait till its released!

Max210

Ultimate P\/\/ /\/3|2Z!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 10, 2014
    This looks pretty cool! I hope it gets finished ;)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey, nice hack you got going there, nice fake box art too lol. Well, it's a shame you don't give betas out but we can live with it. Hopefully the final product will go public xD. Well, I like the screens, keep up the work even though it's been going on for years. Since it has, no doubt you've done quite a bit of work, right? One more thing, is everything in the hack actually tainted blue? That's like Red & Blue style when it came out for the GBC.

EDIT: I've decided to use that banner of yours. I swear I'm making like a collection!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Wow sweeties, people still like this hack! XD
    I know this hack has been worked on longer then Twillight Princess, but it's worth it. I'm trying to complelely remove any anything from GSC...or just heavily alter it. XD Thank you sweeties for still supporting my hack, it means so much. ^^

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Well Jeremy cant wait to see this finished just like everyone else well good luck dont give up

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Of course you were. =P (Highly awaits a diamond/pearl hack, even though its probably near impossible)

Well, obviously every one supports your hack because you could rip us apart in a few seconds we of PCC love you! Tagged on this post is hopefully some isspiration...

Which pokemon will be in this game? Probably 251, but are you gonna throw in fanmades? Don't rip me to shreds if this has been asked like a bajillion times...:paranoid: lol...I think. o_O;

If you've got a problem with the tree, then just delete this message.

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
    Years
  • Hi Jeremy. I'm Zach. Your hack looks so cool I can't wait till you complete it. No really, I can't :(. Nah just kidding I can wait. Good luck Jeremy. Oh and say hi to Whitney for me. :D

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well... It's good to come to this thread every once in a while, to wish Jeremy good luck with his work. I wonder what could I ask, if this thread looks like it already has been asked everything (why don't you put a FAQs in the first post Jeremy? Oops, I forgot... You are as lazy as me... :laugh:)

Well, I'll risk with a question. It's about legendaries, do you plan to make all the legendaries catchable? Or just a few (and if so, which would be?)

Neko-Kun

Master of Ghosts.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    you STILL havent finished this!! you slacker :P

i remember when i was working on my Uber secret hack...my computer froze!, screwed itself so i had to wipe the HD and reinstall windows xp and THEN! i couldnt find the floppy i backed my hack up onto...what frigin hectic day that was...oh annoying even hehe :P

actually your not a slacker im just a big meanie xP.

i cant wait to play this ! :3 hope you finish it soon *hugs*

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah! Articuno! xD

I really think this looks good. The colors look really cool. Just make it so Pikachu can be caught early in the game, and it'll be perfect! xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back