• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
  • Magikarp Slayer said:
    PIKA2 i tried downloading your hack it would not download can you pm me the beta demo or just give me the link please :classic:

Sorry MS but PIKA2 has released no beta. The one on the 1st page is corrupted so wait until he releases it.

*Thou art Beautiful* Jeremy.LOL!

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    so how's everything coming along? just realized it's been over a year since it started :shocked: wow i've never seen such a long running hack. been following it since the start... things have only gotten better.

sorry for sounding overanxious & annoying and whotnot, but are there any new screens? :P

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, I haven't worked on Ice for awhile, due to school, and stuff, but don't worry I WILL start... Sometime around after the YGO tournament. XD Thank you to my fans of this game for supporting this hack! ^0^

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    man, it's been almost a month since anyone posted here...

i assume everything is going well?

Jeremy

Years
  • Sweeties, I'll perfer you sweeties, not to post anything that doesn't have to do with Pok?mon Ice. ^^;

Anyway, I kinda took a break from Ice, I've been messing with other games, for the fun of it. XD Don't worry, I will post some new screens...Later. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Ya, I kinda angry with that meanie sweetie.. He's never giving us a beta after 1 year. Not fair, you should atleast give one, having access until the first town.

P.S Check your PM

~ CC

Jeremy

Years
  • Okie I'll give a beta...To my best friend. *Manical Laughter.* Okie...also to my sweetie as well.

Sowwie I just don't feel that great work should be released unfinished. :P So quiut threating me, or I'll use Kawaii Kaboom. :P

I'll post some new screens ASAP. ^0^

Last edited:

Jeremy

Years
  • Sweeties...I have some sad news... :(

TAIWANESE PEOPLE HACKED MY COMPUTER!! ;-;

They stold my hack and claimed it as theirs! ;-;
    How do I know?! I went to some Taiwanese site for emulation stuff and products, then suddenly I found this and it made me sick...

"Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

I brought the game, and found out it IS my hack!!!! WHAT CAN I DO?!?! I CAN'T SUE!!! ;-;

J/K sweeties!

XD I made a fake box art for my hack, whatcha think sweeties? I made it! ^0^ Right now, I'm redoing ALL trainer sprites in, and I'm 21%. ^^

Last edited:

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Looks very very nice. Tres cool. ;)

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
    Years
  • lol you almost had me! And I was like...but I thought Ice wasn't fully out yet...? If you really want to know, well, I'm Taiwanese. So I was like...hmmmm, maybe I should go check it out...? Then I read the j/k sweeties, and i was like =.=". That is an awsome box art!

Jeremy

Years
  • Thankie sweeties, for the comment on my box art. ^^; Sowwie if I was offensive, I was just making a joke. XD (I'm Vietnamese FYI.)

Well trainer sprites are at 21% completed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back