• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon IceBlue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    This hack looks awesome, jeremy, I just love your sprites and the work you have done on the tilesets =) And everyone who has asked for a beta/demo/whatever: Do you really think jeremy will release a beta/demo/whatever just because you want to?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Pok?mon IceBlue

Sweeties, I'm gonna post new screens soon. ^^; Please post ideas, sprites, or anytthing you would like to see in IceBlue. *Since homework is killing me, my ideas are changing...a lot XD*

trevor123321

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 12, 2005
    why dont you make a park that has polor bears in it as pokemon mybe like tedysura as the bear and have a grand opening for the park i can help if you like

MasaXGPMat

Super Transcedent Milenio
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    this hack is amazing, the screenies are amazing and i cant w8 to play this game :D

I am new to this forum thingy. Jeremy good job on the hack of IceBlue. It looks really cool. -If this is "spamming" I am sorry but I really like the screenshots of the game. Keep up the good work! ^_^(If I am doing something wrong, let me know b/c I don't want to get into trouble)-In a certain forum on this other site, some mean girl is always trying to get me in trouble b/c I post the cite where I got information for a certain pokemon game. Can you make Duplica in this hack or no? You don't have to if you don't want to.

MasaXGPMat

Super Transcedent Milenio
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    whos avatar lol anyway jeremy cant wait for your hack to be finished

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2005
    some new screenise or better a BETA Version???

GOODLUCK TO JEREMY With the COOL HACK

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • i have a weird feeling and that is THE MORE PEOPLE WHO ASK FOR A BETA THE LONGER HE IS GOING TO WAIT TO RELEASE ONE! sorry about the caps. i can lose my temper when stuff like this happans Anyhow like i said before this is a great hack! KUTGW!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back