• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon II

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    It's already the next morning, what the Unown Shown Brad during the night is unknown, however he awoke tense and angry, above all else, he is not acting quite the same. Whatever memory was regained was definitely not a good one.

Knocking on Lena's door and making their way out of the hotel they are greeted by the morning's sun. Warm light shined down on the city. Brad could feel its warm touch and he was sure enough that Lena could as well, however he still does not seem pleased. Something is bothering him. Numa, his Marshtomp who is usually by his side is within its pokeball.

The Hotel is near the water, it overlooks the large river that Cerulean City is built near to. Nugget Bridge is only around the corner. There are very little cars on the street and a few people walking about. Must be the area where they are located and the time of the day.

Brad walks across the street and leans against the railing and over looks the river. Something is amiss with Brad.

----------------

Shellshocker begins to growl at the trainers around him. He wants to go and find Brad. He needs to.

He begins to shoot bubbles at Jake and any other Trainers around him.

"WAR!WAR!" It kept on shouting.

However it's shouting is not helping the situation as the cries of the Pokemon grow loud and demand attention. The boiling sea explodes and there flipping out of the water is a rather large creature, it is that of a shape of a large whale with large fins in the shape of wings, red markings and outlines that of hieroglyphics can be seen around it. It summons whirlpools around it and gathers large waves of water. It looks angry, burned, and controlled. More Unown appear above it, it begins to attack anyone out in sea.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    Lena stood behind Brad, watching him closely. However, not as closely as the espeon. The pokémon kept a skeptical eye on the male at all times - something seemed strange about him today.

It seemed that Lena had noticed it as well. She seemed concerned, and her expression was somewhat sadder and darker than usual.

A couple walked past, hand in hand. They seemed happy, smiling and joking. Lena looked after them, confused.
    "Brad?" she asked, bending over the rail to see his face. She then pointed at the couple who had walked by. "Why are those people grasping hands?" she asked.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    Rain, back in disguise as a Lass, walks out of the hotel, and notices Brad and Lena. Something is deffinately amiss about him, but I've got other worries to deal with, the tracking device I put on that Master Ball lead me here, she thinks, and takes out another Master Ball from her pack. This world is in danger, and I don't know what we're going to do, she thinks, and puts it away quickly.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Brad was looking out into the river, it's so large and wide, it looks like a small sea. He could see a couple of Wingulls fly around in the breeze. It's a very pleasent day. Just then he saw Lena at the corner of his eye, she seems to be bending around the rail to see him, she asked him a question. His face lighten up a bit,

"T-They are h-holding hands....because... they probably like each other." Brad told her stumbling out some of his words. There was a hint of coldness in his voice, however he tried to cover it up as much as he could making his throat raspy.

Besides how else would be be able to explain it? It's not like a person like Brad was ever committed to someone, at least not like that, he had his share of ladies, but none of them would you say were his girlfriend. There was only one girl but she is trying to now bring revenge on Brad and who could blame her? He remembered again what the Unown showed him. He tried to think of something else.

Then one other person came to mind, lost somewhere in memories. Brad slowly looked at Lena when he thought this. His open shirt began to flow in the wind showing a bit of his body. He turned back his head out into the water, he knew what he had to do, and that was to help Lena, he knew what happened to her and found it upon himself to help her achieve a normal life, it is clear that she does not want to be in any Teams no longer. She still has a chance to get away from all of it, she's a different person now. If only that were the same case for Brad...

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    The Ditto removes itself from Rain's body, and she places her hood back up. I don't know if right now is a good time to talk to him, but I don't have much choice. Something is deffinately up with Blaine, and Green might know something about where we can find the Unknown, she thinks, and walks over to Brad and Lena. "Excuse me, Brad, I may know someone who can help with the Unknown problem."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OOC: Rachel that's 3 lines. Posts must be 4 lines min. Can you edit the post please?

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Mace brushes the sand of his cape. "Okay, first off I have to find Chris." He says as he starts running. "Why dose this kind of stuff always happen to me?" He said to himself panting. Menawhile Dark Mace was soaring through the sky laughing aloud. "I'm finally free of that fool!" He chuckled as he flew. "I can do anything now! No matter what it is I can do it! No idiot to hold me down!" Dark Mace zooms past Jake and Xavier. He stops noticeing Glider. "That's Mace's Pokemon. And one of the people rideing it look familiar." He said flaoting in the air.

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
    Chris looked around. She saw nothing but the island landscape. She was still holding the fainted larvatar. Quilava was looking for a place to sleep. " Don't worry we'll find shelter or Mace" Chris said. She was worrying and tired. The larvatar didnt way much but she worried if it was still alive from the fall. " Mace, where are you" Chris shouted. Quilava found a nice rocky area that had a little shelter. It was getting dark and they were tired. This is the first time I left Mauville City and know i'm regretting it Chris thought.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    Lena looked at Brad, her eyes slightly glazed and unfocused. "Because ... they like each other ..." she whispered, holding her hands to her heart. Her gaze shifted to Brad's hands, and her expression seemed sad. From behind him, she slowly, slowly reached out her hand. "Because they like each other ... they hold hands ..." She could almost feel Brad's hand against hers, warm and soft. But then ...

CRASH.

The silence was disturbed by the reappearance of the two hooded figures from Team Magma, one of whom rushed towards her, his hand outstretched. "We're here, miss Lena!" he declared, motioning to grab her hand.
    Lena's eyes slipped out of focus. "Are you ... going to take me away again ..?" she asked, her voice deeper than usual. The male figure looked at her questioningly.
    "Again ..?"
    Lena made no reply, and didn't have to. The espeon had thrown the Magma member back on his haunches, a good few meters from Lena.
    "Traitor!" the other Magma member exclaimed, pointing at the espeon.
    Team Magma may be my owner, but they also set me to protect her. As she is my charge, she is of top priority, and I cannot allow you to harm her or take her away from an opportunity such as this, be you Magma or Aqua, came the telepathic reply, 'magnified' through the espeon's mind so that those within a two meter radius would be able to hear it.
    At the end of the conversation between Magma member and pokémon, Lena collapsed without warning, her hair falling limply at her side. Her face was pale, and her breathing shallow.

The two Magma members teamed up this time, and released two pokémon - a camerupt and a mightyena. "We've been given strict orders to bring miss Lena back to base," one stated. "It'll be bad for everyone if we fail."
    The two pokémon snarled angrily, and smoke poured from the small ports on the camperupt's back.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Brad turned around he saw the two Team Magma Members again.

"Shoot!" He shouted, he thought he lost them.

Brad went into his pockets, all he had was just one pokeball. Shellshocker is back at Seafoam Islands and Drake can't be used on land. All he has is Numa, hopefully he is strong enough to take on these Pokemon, and with Lena's Espeon on his side as well it should be a piece of cake.

He stretched out his arm with his pokeball that contained Numa.

It's been awhile since he said this, but it just had to be done.

"You guys should be careful." He warned Team Magma, they looked puzzled.

"Cuz there's a high tide!" He introduced himself in battle as usual.

Brad threw his Pokeball and out came his Marshtomp on its surfboard already using surf.

The small wave slammed into the Mightyena and the Camerupt, pushing them back. Numa then jumped off the wave with his surfboard by doing a back flip. He landed next to his ally in the battle, Espeon.

Numa grew a smile, it always looked friendly even in battle.

"Tomp!" It proudly said.

Years
    Jake stares at Dark Mace for a few seconds. "You?!" he shouts suddenly. Xavier stares at him, confused. "What? Who's that?" he asks Jake, who sighs, exasperated. "Please, I think we'll get along better if you would please stop asking me so many questions!" he replies. Xavier shrugs and also stares at Dark Mace. "Seriously though," he repeats. "Who's that?" Jake lets out his Pokemon, leaving Xavier unanswered. "You could send out yours too," he says, changing the subject. "Ummm... except Carvanha," he adds with a glance to the boiling water. Xavier nods and sends out Poochyena and Nuzleaf.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    The espeon took all of a few seconds to analyse the situation.

It's charge had just collapsed for some unknown reason. This meant that her mind should be checked for any further memory or knowledge lost, although the pokémon doubted this was the case. At the same time, she was vulnerable to attack and should be guarded carefully.
    The main threat here were the Magma members and their pokémon. They were apparently here to collect Lena and take her back to base. While it was a prominent rule in the pokéguard society not to develop an emotional attachment to your charge, as this affected judgement, it had happened anyway. The espeon did not want Lena's new chance to go to waste, so it would not happen.

Those few seconds were enough for the Magmas' pokémon to act. The mightyena fired a shadow ball at Numa, while the camerupt attempted to scoop up Lena itself. That was when the espeon acted.
    It leapt in front of Lena, leaving the marshtomp to look after itself, and blasted the camerupt backwards with an over-enthusiastic psychic attack. This gave the espeon some time to recover, and it took not a second for a second blast of red energy to race towards the camerupt.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Numa took the hit and was blown back 2 feet by the shadow ball. He lands on his back and slowly got up.

"...Marsh." It lay.

The Mightyena closed in on him.

"Numa! Take down!" Brad Shouted.

The Marshtomp got up and used its surfboard to help it flip off the ground. It jumped over the Mightyena and pounded it down with its fists.

"MightMight!" Mightyena yelped. As it was pounded in the head.

Numa landed on top of it and rode on its back.

"MIGHT YENA!" The mightyena roared and tried its best to get the small pokemon off of it.

The dark type pokemon tried to bite Numa off however it could just not reach.

"Numa! Mud-slap!" Brad told his pokemon.

Numa nodded and spat out some mud it formed in its mouth and splattered it on its hand where it then shoved the mud into the Mightyena's eye.

"MIII!!!" The Mightyena yelped in pain. It fell to the ground blinded by the mud.

Numa fell off of it.

"Clever, very clever, but now its all over." The Magma member told Brad.

"Mightyena, show them what you're made of. Crunch attack!" He commanded.

The Mightyena shook its head to get the mud out of its eyes and charged forward to Numa. It viciously bit into Numa.

"TOMMPP!!" Numa cried.

"TAKE DOWN!" The Magma Member yelled.

The Mightyena took Numa still in mouth and swung both Numa and himself into the pavement causing much damage to both.

The Mightyena still gets up still in good shape however Numa is in bad condition.

"NUMA!" Brad called for his pokemon.

"It seems the tables have turned, now surrender!" The Magma Member laughed.

"No! Never! NUMA! NU~MA!!" Brad called for his Pokemon again.

Numa slowly got up, it began to glow a bright flashing white.

"What's this?" The Magma Member asked confused.

Numa began to change shape. It became larger, taller, and more bulky. It's fins changed on the top of his head, and his whiskers grew longer. His tail became wider and larger. A flash of light came and out from it was no longer a Marshtomp, but a Swampert!

"SWWAAAAMM!" Numa shouted. A goliath of a pokemon has been evolved from the small Marshtomp.

"What?! No way! Mightyena crush it now!" The Magma Member shouted.

The Mightyena charged to the newly evolved Swampert and was ready to do another take down. As it got closer to the water pokemon it was simply slapped away by the Swampert, the Mightyena flew back a good 6 feet. It landed on its side with its head knocked against the pavement of the street. It was out cold.

"NO WAY!"

"Numa! It's surf time!" Brad told his Swampert.

The Swampert nodded and moved in front of it's opponents and shot out a wave of water from its mouth colliding with fallen Mightyena and its Trainer with the other's pushing them back, making them trapped in a wave of water.

"Blaahh!!" The Team Magma Members shouted as they have been washed away.

"SWAM!!!!!PERT!!!!!!" Numa cried out.

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
    Cris curled up in the tiny cave. It was damp and cold. She covered Quilava, the larvatar, and herself in sand. It was warm and cozy. " Quiler-a " Quilava whispered to Chris. " I know your hungry and mad at me. I should have never trusted Mace. He left use alone with a half dead larvatar. Now we're stuck here." she whispered back. Mace, where are you. Please come back and help us she thought. Chris slowly drifted to sleep as the ocean waves sparkled. Dream: " I'll send Glider to go get us some help" Mace said. I'll go send Glider to go get some help. It repeated in her head 4 times. I'LL SEND MY BIG FLYING DRAGON TO GO FLY FAR AWAY NOT KNOWING WERE IT'S GOING WILL ME AND A GIRL ARE STRANDED ON A STUPID ISLAND. Chris awoke from her dream swiftly. " Mace you numb skull " she screamed, sending seagulls flying. It could be heard from miles away.

Years
    Xavier looks up startled. "What was that?!" he asks, having heard someone yell. Jake stirs as if waking from a daydream. "Umm, wha?" he mumbles. Xavier gets all excited, jumping around in the sand. "I heard a voice! It came from over there somewhere!" he says, pointing off into the distance, and beginning to run in that direction with Poochyena and Nuzleaf at his heels. "Hey, wait!" Jake yells, agitated. "Agh... hyper kid," he mumbles as he and his Pokemon head off in that direction as well.

WaffleGod 4.0

Weaver of the Eternal Circle
    Years
    OOC: Whoo! Been a while, hasn't it. Busy busy busy (Lazy lazy lazy >_>), lots to do, no time to post. Anyway. I'm back :D

IC: Luther slowly lifted his head, finally coming out of his daze. "....We've been standing here for a pretty long time now."

"Yes. I suppose we have," replied the psychic trainer. "Have you thought of anything yet?" They both seemed to be completely ignoring the small boy who stood nearby.

Luther paused for a few moments, gathering his thoughts. "Well, I had this crazy dream about a flesh-eating cat." Taking one look at Sabrina's eyes, he knew that wasn't a good answer. "Er...I mean...yeah! Yeah, I have an idea!"

"Let's hear it."

"Well, why don't we start by moving somewhere else?" Luther asked, pointing towards the moist ground. "The boiling water's melting our sho-hey! Why do I have to do all the thinking?"

"...Because I'm older than you, and your brain needs the exercise. Though I agree on moving to a safer spot."

And with that, the two of them left AJ. Alone. On their quest to find a safer place to stand, they seem to have completely forgotten that he existed, having been lost in thought for so long.

Last edited:

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
    Chris yawned as she arose from her second dream. " That was a better dream than the first" she muttered. Her stomach growled loudly. " Ugh .... so ... HUNGREY". Chris stepped out of the tiny cave trying not to wake the others. She found a piece of what it seemed like bread. It was disgusting! " Blah uhhh man that's gross" she said disgusted. She saw a dead bush. It had purple, blue, and red berries. Chris took a bite of a purple one. Bitter. She took a bite of a blue on. Sour. She took a bite out of a red on. Mildly sweet. Maybe if I eat all 3 together Chris thought. After the finding of the berries, Chris headed to the cave and gave them to the others. She had to chew them up for larvatar and force him to swallow. If he can swallow this maybe hes alive she thought. He swallowed. " YYYEEEEEEESSSSS" Chris screamed. Once again it could be heard for miles.

Years
    Xavier turns a bit as another yell comes from somewhere nearby. He takes off in the new direction with renewed speed. Jake gasps as he tries to keep up. That kid needs to give it a break, he thinks. For all we know, whoever keeps yelling is on the other island. As he heads forward, he realizes the Xavier is slowing down and a small cave begins to come into view. "See?" Xavier asks, beaming. "I told you I heard something!" Jake shrugs. "How are you so sure there's even anyone in there?" he asks, but shuts up after hearing some noises from inside. "Nevermind," he mutters, then notices Xavier racing off towards the cavern. "Hey, wait!" he shouts, following.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I didnt like to be ignored, I was now a little angry and decided I needed to be realized, I levitated them both up for a second and then dropped them, I went up to them " I dont like to be ignored" I said walking past them, I thought how pathetic this was. " They are real pathetic losers..." I mumbled loudly as I walked on. I was going to be the new gym leader so I needed to hurry to saffron and get packed in. it was going to be a long trip, I knew that atleast.
    I sighed prepared to take on the challenges ahead.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    ((OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG POWERPLAYING~~ -points and screams-))

The espeon smirked as Numa transformed; the expression had become somewhat of a trademark. With a lazy flick of its head, it sent the camerupt careering into the sky. Somewhere in Cerulean City, it was raining camerupt.

Lena was still unconscious. She was lying very still, and immediately became priority for her espeon. The pokémon ran to her side and desperately tried to enter her mind and give it a boost, but found itself blocked by the equivalent of five-meter-thick steel walls. A short, sharp jolt of pain ran through the pokémon, as did the realisation that the girl had retreated into her mind, possibly being 'held hostage' by herself. All this meant to the espeon was that she would be vulnerable for a while; at least the knowledge and memories she had gained would be safe. At the same time, it was possible that this could bring back what she had forgotten, although chances were slim.

She's alive. In what appears to be a coma, but alive all the same, it told Brad. Its face remained emotionless, but its eyes told another story.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back