• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon II

Status
Not open for further replies.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    Lena hid behind a warehouse on the island, listening to the mutterings of the crowd as they inspected the young boy. Eventually, the talking stopped, and Lena assumed the boy had either died, or the crowd had moved on and gotten on with their lives. Most likely the latter, but a part of her almost hoped it was the first. She was getting extremely frustrated, waiting for the go-ahead from Maxie. Her arcanine sat beside her, and Lena huddled to him for warmth. She now had her headband on - preferring not to hide her hair in a hood, she had fashioned a headband that matched the colour-scheme of the rest of the uniform and had the large horns that Magma admins wore. Now all that was left to do was wait. Unfortunately, Lena wasn't the patient sort.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Mace was not too far from the crowd he was just laying on a small beach nearby. "How did I get here!?" He asked himself confused.. "I was just in the trees when someone scared me and began to laugh at a Taillow." He got up and looked around, "Wow Cinnibar Island, it's been awhile since I was here." He said still very confused. Mace took a Pokeball and returned Glider, his Flygon. "Go Barker!" He said as his Arcanine came out. "Well Barker this is the Place I found you on as a Growlith, so you know this place better than I do." Barker smiledand started walking around the island. Mace began to follow Barker. "Well, I don't know how I got here, but since I'm here better look around." He said to himself.

WaffleGod 4.0

Weaver of the Eternal Circle
    Years
    Luther was glad to be back on the island. He was also glad he didn't wake up in a hospital this time. Anxious as he was to find the others, he had something else to take care of, and he was tired of being delayed. Dragonite in tow, he began to search for a place to eat. He walked, and he walked, and he walked some more. Tourist attractions, gift shops, the gym, abandoned homes, and lots of people are what he found. With all these people around, it would be logical to ask for directions. But no, Luther couldn't do that. His pride wouldn't allow for it, no matter how badly his empty stomach begged to be filled.

So he continued walking, and eventually bumped into someone. Looking up to see who it was, he spotted a familiar face. "Well hello there, Brad!" he said with a grin.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Brad bumped into someone as he walked along the street within the crowd of people.

"Hey watch where you're going you idi---" Brad paused for a moment and saw that it's Luther.

"Oh... heh, yo, what's up?" Brad asked.

He smiled a bit as he was about to tell Luther off. He looked around at some people pass by them and then spoke.

"Hey, I gotta tell you something man, I had the most strangest dream. I think I was tripp'in out man. I like saw these black things that looked like letters and stuff and dude, you were there. So that's why I thought I'd tell you." Brad told Luther.

He continues,

"I bumped into Lena before and she had the same dream too. What do you make of this?" Brad asked.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    A little ways away from where Brad and Luther are, a young woman, still wearing a cloak overhears them. Strange creatures shaped like letters? Could they mean Unknown? And isn't that Luther? I haven't seen him for 3 years, I wonder if he's still got that ego problem he had before the whole incident, she thinks, and walks over to them. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help overhearing what you said, and I might know a little bit about these creatures," she says, keeping her face hidden for the time being. I can't reveal myself in public, not since most people hate me because of my message, what I would give to be a normal girl.

(There we go, I hope.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OOC: Well it's not 4 lines. I don't want to sound rude but please add just a couple of lines? I don't want my RPG banned.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OOC: I read it. I see it as three lines and waffle sees it as 2 and a half. Just make some more. It can be about explaining how you know Luther, flashback a little.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    "Barker where are you taking me?" Mace asked his Arcanine. Barker turned to Mace and becan to talk. "Arc Arca Nine Arc Ar Nine." The Arcanine said to it's trainer. "I see." Mace replied nodding tohis Pokemon, having no idea what it said. But in Pokemon launguage it said: "I'm just walking around the island." Mace started to go by the same places more than once. "Haven't we been passed that food stand?" Mace asked curiously. "This is the sixth time we have passed it." Mace's Dark Side replied to Mace. "Idiot." Mace also passed everyone from earlier, but was too tired to notice them. He began to get hungry and eventualy went to a nearby fod stand to get something to eat.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OOC: All is good.

IC:

While Brad was speaking to Luther a mysterious woman appeared cloaked in a hood. She seems a bit creepy to Brad, he backs away a bit.

Brad sees her and thinks she is some bum asking for change when suddenly she speaks and says that she may know what the strange black creatures were that Brad witnessed.

Brad is confused now and waits for more people to walk by and then speaks,

"Wait... you know about my dream?" Brad asks puzzled.

"And who are you anyway?" He adds.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "I know, because I had the same dream, and I know about the creatures, they are pokemon named Unknown," the woman says, taking out a device that resembles a Pokedex, she shows 26 different pokemon, each black, and of different shapes. "Unknown come in 26 different varieties, one for each letter of the alphabet, they are also known to have mystic properties, however there haven't been any reports of Unknown sightings for almost 4 years now. As for who I am, Luther might know me, let me refresh his memory, go Ruby!" She says, tossing an Ultra Ball, it bursts open, and reveals a Salamence. The woman lowers her hood, revealing a young face, with long green hair pulled into a ponytail that flows behind her. "My name is Rain Skylark of Blackthorn City."

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    After globerring down a ton of food Mace is relaxed and is ready to leave the island. He calls back Barker as the Arcanine disappers into the Pokeball. "Go Glider!" Mace then yells as his Flygon appers. As he gets on Flygon and begin to take the air he notices something below. "Hey that looks like Luther, yeah and there is Rain." Mace sys noticeing two of his old friends. "You were right i do know them do." Mace said recalling to when he fell off Glider earlier. He tells Glider to land. Mace hops off Glider and runs over to the group. "Hey I know you guys!" Mace says to them as he begins to pant.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I let out a Raspy breath as I watched the teen dismount the Flygon and talk to the group. I Thought out what had happened the past night, The unknown creature's, The girl, worst memories... what happened next? oh yes, I fell off the roof and landed on my rear. I was now glad for the bet my older brother and me held, it had cuishoned my fall and left me to walk about five mile's.
    then I awoke to civillans, talking of my condition, I quickly had gotten up and looked at myself, Bruises, cuts, and one other embarrasing feature. I had ran off quickly before they had gotten the chance to humilulate me. I had then stopped and changed clothe's, it was odd that luther also wore a white cloak.
    I then saw them, Should I care? I should just get my boat and leave. I asked a lady coming by, " Do you know when the boat to fuisha leaves?" I asked her. she bended down to eye level and said, " it already left, sweety" she then ruffled my hair and was off. I growled and so did my stomache, I had no choice. I walked over to the small group and interduced myself.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Brad stared at the girl who disrobed her hood and introduced herself with a Salamance.

"Whoa.." Brad blurted out.

All the tourists and such stopped rigth in their tracks to make room for the Salamance which is a rather large Pokemon.

"The heck is that thing?" Brad asked.

His Wartortle shurgged.

"There's alot of people looking at us right now. I think we better go." Brad suggested as a crowd of people gathered around them expecting a possible battle or something.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "Best idea I've heard in 3 years," Rain says, placing her hood back on, as to not attract attention. Well, of course, if the crowd thinks there's going to be a battle, it would be unfair to deprive them of one, she thinks, recalling Ruby. "You know, there's an old show biz saying that says to give the people what they want, if we can't get out of this crowd, we might have to battle each other, and I haven't had a good battle in about 3 years." Not since the Missingno incident, most trainers avoid me, and not to mention the several attempts on my life, she thinks, looking at the Ultra Ball containing her Salamence. We've been through a lot, you and I, maybe its time to take a break from the road anyway.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back