• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon II

Status
Not open for further replies.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    Lena sighed and folded her arms. Cowardice. She couldn't stand it. Quickly, her mind searched for a solution. All she had to do was get off this roof, then she could get into a better position to analyse and destroy the threat - these unknown pokémon. Selecting a pokéball from her belt, she released the monster within it - the espeon again. The pokémon glared at its new opponents and touched their minds with its own. Immediately, the espeon shrunk back, as if stung. Lena bent down and stroked it. "It's alright, espeon. I've got an idea. We're not going to run - oh no. We'll beat these things into the dust before we go. I won't have them bothering me again."
    The espeon nodded and stepped forward again.
    Taking another pokéball from her belt, Lena released her third pokémon - a skarmory, which stood tall above her. "We're going to do this right," she whispered to the skarmory and espeon. "Espeon, I want you to jump on Skarmory's back and use zap cannon. I know it'll be tough for you, Skarmory, but you have to trust me."
    The flying pokémon nodded.
    "When you've both taken as much as you can, Skarmory, you're going to use aerial ace and take down those creepy little things. Espeon, I want you to use psychic to hold them down."
    Both pokémon nodded their affirmation, and the espeon leapt onto the skarmory's back.
    "Let's move out!"
    The espeon proceeded to zap itself and the skarmory with zap cannon. The steel bird winced but held on, spreading its wings in order to conduct the electricity more effectively. For what seemed like an age, this continued, but before long the skarmory had broken out of the attack with a flap of its wings and climbed into the sky. There it hung for a second or two, before making its quick descent. Both pokémon glowed bright yellow, charged with electricty as they headed towards the letter pokémon. A red light emnated from the espeon and focused towards their targets as they neared, picking up speed until they had disappeared from view.

((I'll let someone else decide the outcome of the attack, because I'm scared of turning my characters into Mary-Sues. x_X))

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Squirtle nodded but right before it jumed into his hand Charmelion and bulbasaur came out of their pokebals."Let's fight these Things can't beat us and our special attacks" bulbasaur and charmelion said in pokemon language.Nakaba paused before he and squirtle agreed to battle."On the count of three use The attacks one two three"Nakaba commanded.Then his pokemon used frenzy plant blast burn and hydro blast."I'm probably going to regret agreeing with charmelion."Nakaba thought. Although his pokemon all looked forward to the outcome.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    "Something is looking at you." Mace's Dark Side said to Mace. Mace got nervous and looked around, "Really? Where?" Mace asked nervously as he began looking around. Then Mace fianlly looked up and saw Rika and her Venamoth from above. Mace let out a yell then triped over and landed on the floor. Mace's Flygon, Glider looked up into the sky, turned it's attention to where the strange creatures were then looked at Mace. "Gon?" It said curiuosly. Mace got up from the ground and dusted off his shirt and his cape. He looked up again nervously and then gulped. Sicne he was a coward he was too scared to say anything. He sat on the ground and begin to think to himself. "This is just a dream... I'm still sleeping." Mace thought to himself. "I doubt it is.. i know what your Dreams are like." His Dark Side said in a low voice. This made Mace even more nervous.

Edit: I fixed it up a bit after the part where it says : ("Gon?" It said curiously.)

Last edited:

WaffleGod 4.0

Weaver of the Eternal Circle
    Years
    OOC: Houndoom1, ya might want to throw in an extra line or two in that last post, just for safety's sake. I'm seeing 2 lines in my layout, and I'd really like for this thread to remain open.

IC: For a time, Luther and his Dragonite observed what was happening. Though his vision was blurry, he could make out the other trainers, and...a house? Oddly enough, the mysterious house intrigued Luther more than it should have. Though as much as he would have liked to visit, there was a more pressing matter at hand. And he had an idea on how to get out of this predicament. After witnessing how the attacks of the other trainers' pokemon had little to no effect on the swirling black creatures, Luther came up with a non-violent approach. As much as he loved smashing things, he hoped his idea would work.

For the first time, he was truly glad that he had adjusted his team after the Missingno incident. Reaching into his pocket, he withdrew a small red and white sphere from his pocket. Dragonite immediately frowned, disappointed at the realization that it was not part of Luther's plan. At least, not this phase of it. The pokeball opened. A red light burst forth, swirled for a moment, and solidified in the form of a small cat with a forked tail. It was covered in a well-groomed violet fur coat, and its jet-black eyes displayed an extreme level of confidence.

"Espeon, remember that story I told you of how I saved the world?" Luther asked. The small cat nodded, purring softly. It had heard the story over a dozen times, and hoped its trainer wouldn't go through it again. Luther smiled, glad it remembered. "Well, we're going to try something similar to what Sabrina did back then. I want you to use your Synchronize ability. See if you can find some way to get everyone out of here."

Following his orders, Espeon closed its eyes. It cleared its mind, and began an attempt to resonate with the strange, swirling black entities that surrounded the group.

obelisk-kun

Years
    OOC:houndoom1 your post is only 3 lines in my layout
    IC:"I have a plan bulbasaur" Nakaba said after realizing that they could defend against offensive attacks but not attacks that merely caused stats problems "Bulba bulba saur!" Bulbasuar said enthusiasticly "Now sleep powder bulbasuar!"Nakaba commanded. Bulbasaur succeded in putting the unkown to sleep."Now frenzy plant, hydro blast, and blast burn!" Nakaba shouted hoping the unkown would be damaged more this time. Bulbasuar, charmelion, and squirtle thought victory was in the bag but Nakaba wasn't so sure but he did have relief that they were asleep."We still only have a small chance."Nakaba thought.

Last edited:

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    OOC: Okay, my computer is acting wierd... so if I double-post... I'll try to delete it..

IC: Rika watched as Mace fell and started to laugh ruthlessly. "I c- can- can't be- believe you we- were scar- scared," laughed Rika while she tried to breathe. Rika then tried to stop, but to no success because she kept laughing even though she tried to keep it in. "S- so... ar-are you okay?" asked a concerned girl. She notioned Venomoth to let her down gently. Rika landed besides Mace who continued to act nervous and worried. Rika was going to poke him to see if he was okay, but alas, she lost her attention on Mace and gained focus on a nearby Taillow in a tree. She ran up to the tree and started to laugh in pleasure at the site of a singing Taillow.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    "I'm okay... I think." Mace said a little nervous and confused at the same time as Rika went to a tree and began to laugh at a taillow. Mace then remembered the Letter shaped creatures that were outside of the trees surrounding some trainers. "Right when I thought my life would be semi normal again." Mace said to himself. "Your life is never normal, because your not normal, your a coward." His Dark said said to Mace. Mace laied down on his back. "What am I suppose to do now?" He said aloud still very nervous. Mace looked up and still saw Rika laughing at a Taillow. Mace got back up and span his arms around in circles to get his energy back. He walked over to Rika and tapped her on the shulder. "What's funny about a Taillow?" He asked curiously. "Mace's Flygon, Glider just kept stareing at the outside of the trees where the creatures were surrounding the trainers.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    The strange black creatures stopped swirling around the trainers and stared at everyone. The attacks thrown at them did nothing to them.

Just like everyone else, Brads head began to become painful as an "A" shaped creature appeared before him. After close examination it can clearly be seen that the A shaped creature is staring at Brads surfboard that has a weird A symbol on it.

"Grah... I am not...one of-them any--MORE!" Brad shouted as memories of his horrible past swiftly filled his mind.

It seems that the weird creatures are messing around with everyone's minds and somehow trying to make them reflect on their past memories. What is more strange is that the creatures began to revolve around Luther more and started to spread to where Mace is. Could these two trainers have some sort of connection?

Brad looked around while his head is in great pain and saw that Lena was sucked into this weird dimension as well. He ran up to her and stood infront of her.

"Quick... gah.. RUN!" He yelled.

However in this exact moment Luther's plan worked and Espeon was able to bring everyone back to the normal world.

Everything became blurry and suddenly the wind can be heard.

Everyone awoke back on Cinnabar to where they were. It is night time and the time seemed to remain the same as if they were never taken to the weird dimension in the first place. Brad however is knocked out from trying to save Lena.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    Lena looked down at Brad, who was lying limply beside her. She couldn't say she 'liked' him, as such, but she felt ashamed that she had scorned him when they had first met. Her skarmory had returned to its pokéball, weak, but her espeon sat it her lap, grooming itself. It looked at Lena's face, which was soft, and almost ... cute, a change from the hard and mericless features it was used to. The cat-like pokémon then looked down at Brad, then again at Lena. "Espa. Espeon espa-yo-" <You've got to be joking. There is no way that I would->
    Lena looked sadly at her pokémon. "I know. I don't want to, but we have to. Even though I brushed his hand aside and spoke to him so roughly, he still tried to save me."
    The espeon's eyes did not change from their sarcastic expression. "ESPA! Espeon yon espeon! Espa!" <NOOO! Don't go all sappy on me! No!>
    Lena grabbed the pokémon by its cheeks and tugged hard. "YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF BEING HIT OVER THE HEAD WITH A CANE-SHAPED OBJECT! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!"
    The espeon looked pitifully at Lena. "Esp, espa espa espeon!" <Yes, but I'm just an espeon!> Grudgingly, it pulled itself out of Lena's grip and placed a paw on Brad's stomach. Closing its eyes, the gem on its forehead glowed blue, and a soft psychic energy flowed through Brad, helping to bring him into consciousness.

obelisk-kun

Years
    bulbasaur sighed that he failed,Charmelion was enraged at near defeat but as for squirtle it was hungry so it was looking through dumpsters"Glad that's over even if we failed" Nakaba sighed. "We need to train more!" Charmelion and bulbasaur both said in pokemon language."Okay but first squirtle's looking for food that pig."Nakaba replyed.Charmelion and bulbasaur both grin and go off to look for squirtle.When they find squirtle he's eating seaweed by the shore. Bulbasaur and Charmelion ask him to come back but he says no so bulbasaur drags him back with vinewhip.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Brad slowly awoke from his unconsciousness. His eyes opened. Blurry at first but then they refocused into what he saw was Lena who is right beside him.

He picked his upper body up with his wobbly arms. He squinted his eyes a bit and felt uneasy as if he has been partying all night or had no sleep. His head still hurt a bit and he felt that he has been dreaming the whole inccident.

"...Huh? Wha-what happened?" Brad asked confused when he looked around and saw Lena.

Just then the door to his house slammed opened with an angry Wartortle at its steps. It sees the Espeon on Brads stomach.

Wrong move, expressed the Wartortle's expressions.

It began to shake its head at the Espeon and crossed its clawed little finger over its neck indicating that it is angry at the Espeon and wants it to stay back down on the street.

Shellshocker quickly ran to Brad's side and just stared at the Espeon with a twitching upper lip with some foam begining to appear at the sides of its mouth.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    The espeon raised a non-existant eyebrow and huffed, indicating the corner of Sheshocker's mouth. "Espeon, espa. Espaa?" <You've got something on your mouth, just there. Did you know ..?> it said with a mocking tone, before returning to Lena's side. Slowly, Lena stood up. She avoided eye-contact with Brad as she said, "This doesn't mean that I like you." The espeon smirked and trotted off, Lena following behind it. She was confused, and the unfamiliar setting of Cinnabar Island wasn't helping, either. Brad had saved her from the fall, and she, in return, had helped him. That was something she didn't want to remember as she put a hand on the gym door. Locked. Lena cursed and leant against the wall of the building, frustration filling her mind. She took a small, bouncy ball from her pocket and threw it at the ground - the espeon immediately leapt up and batted it back. Lena threw it again, and the process continued.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Brad slowly got up.

"Umm.. what just happened? And Shellshocker didn't I tell you to stay in the house? Now look at what you did!" Brad said as he pointed to the angry Lena walking away.

The Wartortle held a dissappointed look for a second and then turned away from Brad with its arms crossed and its eye close pretending to act like it doesn't care.

"You know.. you're going to have to apologize to them." Brad explained as he began to stretch his arms and legs to get his blood pumping again.

The Wartortle turned around with its one good eye opened really big like if it's saying " Are you serious?"

"Tortle?" Shellshocker asked and then began to laugh with its claw slapping its small knee while its other hand held its stomach in laughter.

"Tor-tortle!" The Wartortle laughed.

"I ain't kiddin'. You have no say in this." Brad replied harshly.

"War...tortle.." Shellchocker said dissappointed.

The Wartortle hates everyone, especially Lena's Espeon for some unknow reason with a passion. However, it will do just about anything for it's friend since they have been through a lot with each other. Especially the day when Shellshocker has been terribly beaten giving him the scars on his shell and the massive one that makes his right eye unable to be used or even opened.

Shellshocker sighed as he followed Brad towards Lena and her Espeon who were playing with a ball at the Gym of Cinnabar.

Brad saw them and hesitated a bit. He felt kind of embrassed but it's weird since he never really feels this weird around girls.

"Hey!" Brad said waving his hand as he made it up with the female trainer.

"I'm sorry about before. I'm here to actually thank you for helping me back there... you really didn't need to do that you know..." Brad said waving his surfboard around with his other arm and looking at it.

"In fact... my buddy here has something to say to you guys. Isn't that right Shellshocker?" Brad asked.

The Wartortle spinned its eye around and slowly walked up to the Espeon. It sighed again turned to Brad then back at the Espeon again,

"War.. Tortle" It said dissappointingly.

Before the Espeon could react, Shellshocker stuck its tongue out towards it and made a face mocking the Espeon. It then pointed at the Espeon and laughed hysterically,

"War-war-war, tor-tor-torle!" The Wartortle laughed.

"Gah..." Brad muttered under his breath.

He rubbed his face with dissappointment with his free hand and started to change the subject before Lena got really upset.

"Listen.. the Gym here at Cinnabar is closed. Been closed since like... well... forever." Brad explained.

"Look around you!" Brad said extending his arms.

"You're in Cinnabar the biggest tourist site in all of Kanto. I am surprised to even see one other trainer here besides myself." Brad said.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    The espeon rolled its eyes as if to say 'Heavens, that's so childish'. It clamped its jaws around the ball and chewed on it contentedly.
    Lena glared at Brad. "So where's the gym leader? He can't just bail. I need another two badges before I'm accepted into the Pokémon League! I can't just stop." She muttered something under her breath and the espeon immediately stood up and returned the ball to its trainer's hand. "We've travelled across three regions to be the best. We can't stop now," she whispered. The espeon again rolled its eyes at Lena's 'let's talk about me' moment. Sniffing audiably, it rubbed, purring against her leg. Lena picked up her pokémon. "I guess we'll just go find the next gym and sort things out from there. I'll see you, Brad," she said, surprised that she actually deigned to use his name. Calling out her skarmory, the espeon leapt onto its head, and Lena swung her left leg over its back. She looked at the gym, then at Brad, then at Shellshocker. "By the way ... This place doesn't seem to have many tourists. Are you sure its such a hot travel site?" she asked before clicking softly to her skarmory. "Viridian City," she said firmly, and the bird of steel rose into the air with a flap of its wings. Lena gave a mocking salute before pressing down into the skarmory's plumage and disappearing among the clouds.

((Lawlz, this roleplay no longer has a plot that I can see, so I'm off. Ciao! ^^))

obelisk-kun

Years
    Nakaba returned bulbasaur and charmander and started surfing he wasn't goig back home he was actualy going to find a gym leader or elite four to train him."I'm hungry!"squirtle exclaimed but kept surfingeven though neither he or nakaba new wear they where going."I'l feed you when we reach our destination."Nakaba stated he too was hungry and he hated the sea unlike bulbasaur who enjoyed all the swimming they did. wanted to go to lilycove but because he was finaly back on land. squirtle frowned "I like water" He sighed in pokemon language."

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Brad looked around, it's late. Must be at least now 11 o'clock and Cinnabar is never really know to be a hot placve to be at at night. But perhaps Lena is right, maybe Cinnabar is becoming rather dull.

He sat down near the Gym and began to ponder about thing as he sat on the stoop. Especially about what happened back there, only a couple of minutes ago. With those bizarre creatures. What were they?

Somewhere during his thought he fell asleep.

"Admin Brad, are you prepared?" Asked a familiar voice.

"...yes..." Brad replied.

"Good.. soon the world will be to how it once was. Water.. pure water. The world that it started as."

Brad looked different, he carried the same surfboard but the marking of the "A" is more brighter now. He also looks different and seems to be wearing more blue and looks somewhat like a pirate.

The scene changes and a city can be seen being slowly destroyed by some unknown force. Brad seems younger, at least three years.

"Look that thing is going to recreate the world! And when it does, we will be there helping it every step of the way..." The voice said again.

Brad turned in his dream to see where the voice was coming from and saw a figure of a huge man bu the face is a blur.

"No... this is wrong... this is---

Brad woke up from his dream,

"Wrong!" He yelled as he woke up.

Everyone stared at him. It's already early afternoon of the next day. Cinnabar is alive during the day but extremely dull during the night. The street is packed with people from all over coming to see the beaches and enjoy the sun. Vendors selling various things like food, drinks, and such can be seen with lines of people trying to get the last snowcone in the blazing heat.

He must of been sleeping for awhile. Shellshocker can be seen right next to him looking at everyone pass by and twitching his lip with snarls.

"Geez... was that all a dream?" Brad asked himself as he tries to recall last night where everything weird that could happen did happen.

He looked around he is completely surrounded by tourists, Lena must've left. He then walked with the crowd towards his home where he met most of the other Trainers visiting the island.

"I think it's time that I start asking some questions around here.." Brad told himself.

Memories that once laid dorment within his mind are now coming back to hunt him ever since that night with the weird unknown creatures. Brad now finally realizing that something is seriously up searches for the rest to see what happened.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    ((HAHAHAHA YES I'M BACK I'M COOL LYK sdfgdhkgftnhED ;D. Right. Whatever. Hope you guys didn't miss me too much. I mean, I spent a whole TEN MINUTES away from this roleplay. *le gasp* And then there was this fly! And the fly was so big! And then Ed- *is whacked*
    x_x Sorry. I'll be good. Yeah. I'll post after I get these darned plot-bunnies out of my head. >_>))

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    Lena dismounted her skarmory as they landed in Viridian City. She stretched herself out before returning both her skarmory and espeon - Skarmory's high speed in the air meant she had to lean against it so she wouldn't get thrown off, and it wasn't all that comfortable.
    Lena had more than one reason for leaving Cinnabar Island without complaints - she had to prepare. She had her orders. It was time for her to prove herself. She could not afford to lose another battle - she risked losing her position in Team Magma if she did.
    She took off her jacket, despite the cold, and now wore only a sleeveless, black top. This also revealed a barcode on her shoulder, the suffix of which was 'MGMA'. Lena closed her eyes. She would fulfil her duty as a Magma admin. That meant going back. The people who had seen her eariler might think she was a little weird, but Maxie had promised her a reward in which she could forget all of that.
    Once again releasing her skarmory, she whispered, "I'm sorry," then leapt atop it. Once again, the pokémon took off and soared towards Cinnabar Island.
    The first move had been made.

obelisk-kun

Years
    Nakaba,squirtle,bulbasaur,and charmelion stayed up alnight traing Nakaba's pokemon tossed everstones and fully evolved and nakaba he revealed a team 8 gym badges pinned to a new shirt "I'm glad you guys got a rid of the everstones it'l be faster to fly then it was to surf!" He exclaimed now let's go back to training.Charmelion was doing tail slashes venasaur headbutting a tree and blastoise was punching in midair " I fear that even if they where evolved we couldn't beat the unknowns." He thought. Nakaba saw some new trainers battling torchic verses mudkip he sighed at how one was enthusiastic and the other barely spoke.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Reliving my Worst memeoies was so awful I had wanted to kill myself, It had been about the years being abused by my mother, trying to bring back my father and losing my two limbs, being in skyrider and killing 13 people, And two years of mind torture. By the time I woke up I was crying, bad. I reached for my blade, but recoiled at the thought of my Sister, I wanted to see her again.

I Tryed to get ahold of myself, it was hard though and I eventully had fallen off the roof and walked about five mile's until I fell uncouncious.

I awoke the next day, I could hear Voices. " Is he Alive?" " he looks Half dead" " he looks very young... mabye six or seven...." " he needs food."
    I opened my eyes and got up slowly, I felt like a wreck and I had to get going, didnt want to miss my boat.

After walking for about an hour, I stopped. I saw framilier faces, luther and brad, in the crowd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back