• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    nearly alpha 2 time!
    also were the 5th viewed GBA hack!
    keep a lookout for alpha 2
    (ahh 666 replies! did you know 666 is not the devils number its 676)

Last edited:

zackyzack

First Gen Fan !
    Years
    actually im realy like ash and ash's advanture !! please do this fast (: now i downloading alpha 1.5.1 - - - - (10 min later edit): I tryed the last alpha version its look like awesome.. But i cant found Charizard .. Is it came for alpha 2 or ??

Last edited:

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    well it would be stupid to give you lv5 pikachu, squirtle and bulbasaur and lv20 charizard or lv5 charizard so you'll get him in alpha 2.?

Roxas358

Nobody's Problem
    Years
    Um, I played this and I thought it was great, but the end was...well...I was trapped in a forest and couldn't go back to New Bark Town or else it glitched on me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Wow

Dude you did a realy good job in the alphas but i think you should make the pokemon you vs little weaker and that we should get a charmander too.

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
    I just finished beta testing and I gotta say the release will be postponed 'cause I found bugs that must be fixed by Samike.

Hmmm? Ok, well I'm still in Costa Rica but I will be back Tuesday-Wednesday so I can fix them then. But could you please send me a list of some bugs to fix so I know where to start? That would be great :D

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Hmmm? Ok, well I'm still in Costa Rica but I will be back Tuesday-Wednesday so I can fix them then. But could you please send me a list of some bugs to fix so I know where to start? That would be great :D
    I sent it to Con so he'll re-send it =)
    By the way there's only script that must be re-done I fixed all others =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back