• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
  • SoRry I'm having problems with my pc an I don't know when it will be fixed but I will eventually continue this as long as samike is for it also who posted the bug fix beta smaike could you add that to your 1st post so ppl can see it an I can't edit on my iPod be ause it won't let me scroll down so that is living he'll sompeople just wait an I'll be back very soon :)

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • SoRry I'm having problems with my pc an I don't know when it will be fixed but I will eventually continue this as long as samike is for it also who posted the bug fix beta smaike could you add that to your 1st post so ppl can see it an I can't edit on my iPod be ause it won't let me scroll down so that is living he'll sompeople just wait an I'll be back very soon :)

Unfortunately I can't edit the first post :P

Years
  • hi i have one problem i download alpha 2 and i cant play it on visual boy advance and can anybody tell me what i must do to i can play that its aps file

Years
  • HI THIS GAME IS AWESOME AND I STUCK CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND SNUBBULL CO500 PLS CAN U HELP ANYBODY?

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • Ok I'm sorry for no progress still no laptop so I announce this thread/hack on hiatus until my laptop is ready to go and hopefully itl be before the 16th as then I have 6 weeks off also celebrate the late 1 year annaversery of this hack! That right one full year!

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
  • HE'S gunna be so wicked that wicked will have a capital W! Is that wicked enough????
    Is he going to have the same pokemon he did in the anime? I think he had a Pidgeot, so that is wicked.

Hoothoot, Dodrio, and Pidgeot.
    Dodrio- fast
    Pidgeot- Strong attacks
    Hoothoot- When hell freezes over, I will know its strengths.

Last edited:

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • It's definitely going to be a Pidgeot, then players can recreate the epic Charizard-Pidgeot battle XD

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
  • It's definitely going to be a Pidgeot, then players can recreate the epic Charizard-Pidgeot battle XD
    Which episode do we get Charizard?
    Are you giving Falkner Dodrio and Hoothoot? If you do, you should give Dodrio a respectable amount of speed for a challenge. Not much of a challenge though with Pikachu and Charizard.
    Next beta will be two of the episodes I'm looking forward to:
    Chikorita Rescue
    Fighting Flyer with Fire

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years

• Which episode do we get Charizard?
    Are you giving Falkner Dodrio and Hoothoot? If you do, you should give Dodrio a respectable amount of speed for a challenge. Not much of a challenge though with Pikachu and Charizard.
    Next beta will be two of the episodes I'm looking forward to:
    Chikorita Rescue
    Fighting Flyer with Fire

You'll get Charizard sooner or later. And Falkner with have all the Pokes he did in the anime battle, which is Dodrio, Hoothoot and Pidgeot. I'll make the battle challenging in a few ways, namely that you cannot battle unless you have only 3 Pokemon, you can't use all 6, and I'll make his pokes high levelled enough that you either need to use some serious strategy or do some serious training :)

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
  • You'll get Charizard sooner or later. And Falkner with have all the Pokes he did in the anime battle, which is Dodrio, Hoothoot and Pidgeot. I'll make the battle challenging in a few ways, namely that you cannot battle unless you have only 3 Pokemon, you can't use all 6, and I'll make his pokes high levelled enough that you either need to use some serious strategy or do some serious training :)
    Good idea we can use only 3 pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2016
    this game is cool! its too bad that there aren't many episodes complete yet...

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • Thanks for the advice guys and I'm gunna try on work on the hack on my dads pc starting next Monday Also in the next alpha the unnoficial gym will be open and maybe a little task or an event so expect updates soon ! Oh and thanks fo those people who PM'd me an don't worry I won't abondon this hack

I've decided to do a poll about the gym should it be-
    a tak inside the gym like Hg/SS
    or a mini event e.g to motivate him/her or TR involed (also wen I say TR involed it could be cassidy an butch)
    I'll end the vote on Sunday GMT as people have different time zones

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back