• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    found a bug in the spinarak town, jenny walks through you and a tree.

Edit: Also spinarak is a poliwhirl and I can't go on the next route after I help Jenny.
    Oh, and I'm able to script again now.

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years

Edit: Also spinarak is a poliwhirl and I can't go on the next route after I help Jenny.

You have more than 15 posts, so you should post screenshots instead
    of words. You see, screenshots are clearer than words.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years

i know about the tree
    Crap Spinarak ill add his ow soon
    and thats strange did you go in the mansion and battle TR?

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
    I have to ask a couple of questions, since I can't download a-patch. I am blocked from going on it.
    1.Why is it in aps form?
    2.Can you change it to ips somehow?
    3. If you can't do this, do you know a good website for a-patch besides the main website for it?

Edit: Never mind, I got it, and I completed the alpha. Shouldn't have there been more of the Sunflora episode, though.

Last edited:

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
    Yeah. Flower Power. All there is to do is talk to the girl, and her Sunflora and my Pikachu dances.
    So are you working on the episodes for beta 1 now?
    Why did you add that extremely hard trainer at the end of the alpha? Will he be gone in beta 1?
    Am I supposed to find the pichu's mother in the pichu event, if so, where is the mother? Do I just train the pichu?

Last edited:

TheDonMaister

This is not His World its Mine
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    Where do i find snubble?

and apparently this message has to be 25 characters long so im writing something else!

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    Yeah. Flower Power. All there is to do is talk to the girl, and her Sunflora and my Pikachu dances.
    So are you working on the episodes for beta 1 now?
    Why did you add that extremely hard trainer at the end of the alpha? Will he be gone in beta 1?
    Am I supposed to find the pichu's mother in the pichu event, if so, where is the mother? Do I just train the pichu?
    1. It's not sunflora it's bellosom
    2. Maybe
    3. Why would up fond the mother straigt after you got it no itl be and event later when I figure out what that event will be. Also Im removing the alpha 2 as it is not finished I forgot to change the ows

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
    1. It's not sunflora it's bellosom
    2. Maybe
    3. Why would up fond the mother straigt after you got it no itl be and event later when I figure out what that event will be. Also Im removing the alpha 2 as it is not finished I forgot to change the ows

Oh, yeah now I remember it is bellossom, thanks.
    Thanks for clearing up pichu event for me.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
    Co500, would you mind if I made a guide for this game to help other people? If you let me, it will be under the rom hacking section. The reason I want to do this, is because Denali did one for AshGray, so I want to make one for Johto Adventures. I will update it from time to time as new betas come out.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    Ok but make sure it's a good walktgrough and could you tell them the glitches aswell so they avoid freezin the game (donk fink there are any clutches now tho that freeze the game)

Klofkac

He's back!
    Years
    Hello guys, I'm back here.
    I've been waiting for alpha 2 and now when it is released I downloaded it and played it. I'm glad that you are still working on your hack and that it got farther. It's good that many serious bugs from last alpha were fixed (for example connection Route2-Route1), but I was also disappointed that some bugs were still in (not working running shoes).
    So I decided to fix them on my own and I posted here a small patch. It fixes there bugs:
    - running shoes are finally working (set proper "show map name on entering" value in map header)
    - fixed the yellow bridge between route 2 and 3 (set proper tileset on map "Route 2")
    - fixed apostrophe (font was corrupted)
    and some minor changes in AM.
    I hope this patch will help you, it's all I could do. I wish you included it in your next progress and hope you will fix some small bugs (OWs) soon and release Alpha 2.1.
    And something more, I found some scripting bugs:
    - in Cattailia city PC, nurse Joy says that I was registered to the Silver conference, instead of usual post.
    - in Cattailia city, there sometimes occurs a bug that I can't go to Route 4 (even after I battled TR) and in the maison there are people (Jenny, TR) again.
    - When I'm looking for Snubble and leave Palm Hills (enter Route 4), Snubble completely disappears, so I'm stucked.
    It's all and good luck in hacking.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I thought I'd fixed the Cattaiilia PC talk... well guess not...
    And I agree that the Snubble's events should be edited. For example tile script which will block progress, just like in the Herracross's event.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back