• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 226 41.2%

• Total voters

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
  • PE1O55A.gif

gyms!​
    add rave music and that gym would be lit
    In all honesty I'm going to stop asking how you do these animations and make things look amazing graphically, and I'm just going to embrace it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2019
    When will you publish a link to download the latest version? The only thing that I can download by the moment is the Alpha 1.9

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I don't know if you guys noticed, but I removed "non-linear storyline" from the features some time ago.
    With this, the "trust system" you see in the alpha (even though you do not get to experience it) goes to the garbage.
    It's an unpopular decision. Most people wants a complicated game, with tons of story and a lot of endings. I removed it for the sake of being able to complete it. "Each event leads to 2 differents paths" story-system complicates everything exponentially: including the bugs.
    The game (you lost) is a rom-hack. A goddamn Pokemon rom-hack. It's not being made with Unity, it's not being made with Unreal Engine, and I really want to release the final version of it. I don't want pkmn:life to die.
    In conclusion, I need to remove what most delays me, which means that the extremely complicated storyline needs to go. The game will follow my favorite ending between the ones you could theorically achieve.
    I hope you understand ;)​

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    That's fine Dionne. Whatever makes it less stressful for you. Remember it's your game amd I'm sure it will be amazing when it comes out. Best of luck and I can't wait to play the full thing. :)

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • It was definitely a good idea to remove the non-linear storyline. Although it may sound appealing, it really just takes too much time to do and honestly I find that certain endings do more justice than others. Often what you end up with is one really good line, and another less invested line. That coupled with the exponential posibilities you get, make it less and less feasible the more choices you hand the player. The best approuch to something like that is to have a main static storyline, and introduce the choices to the player for minuscule events which don't shift the main story line.

Nice to see you're still committed to finishing this though. I look forward to your completion of this hack :)

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    OMG, is this ROM hack the best possible GBA graphic out there !?
    It is stunning and awesome.

Years
  • you re back in action again! yeeeaaa. getting ppl hooked by awesome sshots as expected :P
    looking forward to the next release!
    no need to worry much about your decision to scrap the non-linear storyline. even with my limited knowledge of rom hacking i can figure how much work is to include muliple story branches in a game, especially if it is a big game.
    maybe focusing on just one storyline will actually improve its quality quite a bit compared to what it would have been. kinda like a concentrated beam of light compared to a scattered one

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    keep up the good work man!! please don't give up on this hack until it finished pleaseee!!. we will keep waiting

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2018
    Wow! Amazing hack indeed!, It looks like very original, I hope someday see the end of this great concept

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Is there an Mega Pokemons too Like in Gaia? I played this game before and seen the guy mega evolve his sharpedo add some custom mega too Ireally like your game feels like your playing ds rom

Years
  • Dionen, this hack look so professional and like Black & White that I will definitely play this. Glad that it's back on track. The features are phenomenal and those screens omg!

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
  • Any progress and I want to be a beta tester?

I don't know how much I can really disclose right now Dionen bruh plz dont hurt me, but I think I can safely say that progress is coming out smoothly.

As for the beta tester question, I don't think Dionen is looking for any beta testers right now, but I can't say for sure, as I am not Dionen.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Is there an Mega Pokemons too Like in Gaia? I played this game before and seen the guy mega evolve his sharpedo add some custom mega too Ireally like your game feels like your playing ds rom
    There will be but they won't be available in the next beta yet. It ends right before the mega-evolution event. So you can still link-battle and trade in the next release.
    I don't know how much I can really disclose right now Dionen bruh plz dont hurt me, but I think I can safely say that progress is coming out smoothly.

As for the beta tester question, I don't think Dionen is looking for any beta testers right now, but I can't say for sure, as I am not Dionen.
    You could be a good Dionen (just add grammar errors)

progress is coming out smoothly
    I'm working with scripts and story so there isn't much I can show you. I don't have a date of release, but THIS YEAR YAY

Back