• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    BTW this hack looks amazing, it might even top shiny gold (no offense zel ur hack was amazing too)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2009
    Honestly this is the only hack with the potential to beome hack of the year, and even though shiny gold is more well known, this hack will come to out "shine" zel's hack but shiny gold is just as respectable as this hack.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • BTW this hack looks amazing, it might even top shiny gold (no offense zel ur hack was amazing too)

thanks (dont want to admit it but i think it might oo...)

Honestly this is the only hack with the potential to beome hack of the year, and even though shiny gold is more well known, this hack will come to out "shine" zel's hack but shiny gold is just as respectable as this hack.

thanks dude.

While I was playing through the Hack, I have a problem that

I want you to solve.

How do you evolve Trade Pokemon? (Eg. Graveler, Kadabra)

they evolve somehow. ive already set them for this release.

link

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    I just noticed something..... The grass is exactly the same as the grass from Zelda Minish cap (I THINK, But I do know that it's from a zelda game... Maybe four swords?).

Also, are the Zelda songs remixed songs made by Zeikku or ripped from a Zelda gba game? Because those songs are AWESOME!

linkandzelda

Years
  • So now you're website's gone and you're just rockrolling people! Nice! :p

xd. well the site should be back sometime :P

I just noticed something..... The grass is exactly the same as the grass from Zelda Minish cap (I THINK, But I do know that it's from a zelda game... Maybe four swords?).

xD. it is from zelda but i cant remember which one ¬_¬

Also, are the Zelda songs remixed songs made by Zeikku or ripped from a Zelda gba game? Because those songs are AWESOME!

the sufing one was made by me when i was bored at school (2am xD) and the credits was made by aminex

Another glitch I found. The free potions glitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlGovFSSo8s

thanks but i cant look at it. youtube wont load for me :(

EDIT: LOOOL ok ive seen it now xD

Going to the top-right corner at the Lake of Rage resets the game; a camper's sandshrew used fly.

hmm. i know about the sandshrew but not the other one as i dodnt have that problem.

Last edited:

XgamerX

Gettin' crazy
    Years
  • how do I have the 8th badge? I already defeated Clair but when I went to the dragon den there was a man blocking the way saying: "I'm sorry but our master is currently dealing with gang members. Please come back later.". If you don't woant to give the solution, please, at least, give me a clue. Thanks. By the way this game is great... :)

linkandzelda

Years
  • well the badges apper in a different order on the trainer card as you get them. so the 8th badge on the trainer card is actully the 7th in real life :P i think anyway. not 100% percent sure.

XgamerX

Gettin' crazy
    Years
  • Don't worry I already know how to have it.
    why do the pokemons of the trainers of the berry tower have so high levels?

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • the sufing one was made by me when i was bored at school (2am xD) and the credits was made by aminex

Actually, I made the end credits mix, amine looped it and fixed the drumbeat xD

Oh and the vid is awesome laz, I'm guessing the bellsprout for onix will be okay now ;)

linkandzelda

Years
  • xd. yea it its. i never knew you did that zelda mix. i thought it was amine :P

link

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    Found another bug! I think it was mentioned before but nobody saw it. If you go upstairs in the pokemon center in Violet City and then go back down and exit, you'll be in Mahogany town.. XD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back