• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2009
found a bug if no one else has said it, the tm's are funky, their description doesnt match up so it wont let you teach them to pokemon who can learn them, like my feraligatr cant learn ice punch because its description if for reflect(i think)

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
found a bug if no one else has said it, the tm's are funky, their description doesnt match up so it wont let you teach them to pokemon who can learn them, like my feraligatr cant learn ice punch because its description if for reflect(i think)

we know that, it wont be done til beta 2 though, it has to do with learnable tms and stuff..

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014
i thikn ther also is a tile error in olivine idk if some one mentioned it near the building that takes you to the port it doesnt exactly mesh with the area around it

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
Found another bug! I think it was mentioned before but nobody saw it. If you go upstairs in the pokemon center in Violet City and then go back down and exit, you'll be in Mahogany town.. XD.
Hmm... apparently you haven't read through the topic, because it's been mentioned a few times.

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2009
I have a question. Since you've removed the upstairs of the Pokecenter, is there any other way to trade with another game? Since I always play through multiple games on my PSP, every once in awhile I like to take the save files and trade with VBA Link, but it doesn't seem like this would be possible.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
well there will be one place you can do it from. there is the leagues upstairs still there.

also. im having problems with vba link. for example: lag, not seeing the other players and communication errors etc. have any idea how i can get it working?

thanks in advance
link

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2016
Was the battle music against Zane also from Zelda? That's my favorite song so far in the game... It's just amazing.... I'm guessing one of you guys remixed it or maybe ripped it from another game?

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
About the evolution stone guy:

Spoiler:

linkandzelda

Years
thanks guys for the comments. oh i will finish it till then most deffinitly :P. also the zane battle is from ToP i think and was remixed by zeikku. i looped it :P

link

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 5, 2011
Phew... Just got my Internet back to work and now I can say my Thanx to you guys. I really, really like this hack already (although I'm just in Ilex Forest) and I don't mind those "little" bugs this has except that Headputt bug a little, but still keep it up. And ThanX again.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
For those looking for stones early in the game:
Spoiler:

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I'm pretty sure you mean Union Cave ;)
EDIT: oh wait crap... wrong moon stone..
you're right too :P

It's a good thing I explore everywhere in the Pokemon games :P.

How I got far in without Flash is a mystery to me.

linkandzelda

Years
heres a quick update guys. the patch shouldnt be to long. im truly hopeing to release it tomorow. although i altully said that every day LOL but this time i think it will be ready.

keep your eyes pealed for a release any time tomorow

link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back