• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
Can somebody please tell me where mareep is please!!?? I can't him to save my life lol

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Sorry, I'm not sure if this has been answered (AKA I'm being lazy and not putting in the effort), but does Headbutt not work, as it seems to freeze my game

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
I've begun playing now. I'm severely impressed (read insanely envious) of you skill in this, and can't wait to get further into it. Btw... Zell's theme is awesome.

Last edited:

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
heres a quick update guys. the patch shouldnt be to long. im truly hopeing to release it tomorow. although i altully said that every day LOL but this time i think it will be ready.

keep your eyes pealed for a release any time tomorow

link

You gonna list what's been added/fixed in the new patch?

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
If I'm correct, you can't get Mareep in the original Crystal either.

Yea I finally realized that after I asked lol I forgot some pokemon weren't available in crystal. Thanks for confirming! Awesome hack regardless!!

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
You gonna list what's been added/fixed in the new patch?

yes. when i release it. XD

update: not much left to do. theres a few things still though.

someone has made another banner for LC. yunghove made this one:

notoshinygoldmu7.png

i'm not sure what people will think about it but he wanted it to be here.

link

пзо

zzirRusty
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 2, 2010
OMG

yes. when i release it. XD

update: not much left to do. theres a few things still though.

someone has made another banner for LC. yunghove made this one:

notoshinygoldmu7.png

i'm not sure what people will think about it but he wanted it to be here.

link

You are so funny! Im gonna use that in a minute when i finish my siganture.
The hack is neally finished.. wow just in 1 release.. It was abit boring,
One release..

Lol banner is jokes, good luck!
Watch when zel makes banners like that!

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
Years
Woah! If the next ips is realesed ill just wait for that because i haven't started playing the first one, But im very impressed.

linkandzelda

Years
thanks guys. LOL if you spam the thread it should* get delited by staff i think.

link

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
Say no to shiny gold ? Okay, but first. Has anyone really compared shiny gold and liquid crystal together and seen the out come of which is better and why ? Or, has anyone questioned why they think which one is better.

sure may be your opinoin but don't think that zels hack has not got as good as liquid crystal. to be honest. They are the same. Same game. just differnt events and mappings. not that any one of them are rubbish. They are both good :)

Don't worry zel. you don't know me but i like your hack.
(Same with you link)

Years
Well I just found a bug. While wandering around the route just south of violet town, I found a belue berry. (on the docks) I went to use it and the game crashed...

And the following are probably known...

Glitched sprites above Mr. Pokemon's House?

Also, entering that same route from above, makes the cut tree not appear adjacent to Mr. Pokemons house (because its too close to the "border")

Oh, and another probably noted one. The second trainer battle on that same route (The one who won the fight before) if you talk to him after winning, lots of garbled text boxes...

Umm... But yeah...Belue Berries=Bad

And some quick questions: I found a pecha berry in a large tree just outside of MR. Pokemon's house. Is there any indicator of which large trees have berries?

Also! Once, while wandering that route. I saw the sprite of a male picnicker near Mr. Pokemon's house. I assume he's one of those weather people... Which weather? I think he may have a similar problem to that cut tree not too far south from him.

ANYHOO sorry to ramble.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I hope this will come out before midnight which is 2 hours 30 mins here.

You did say today Link.

Years
He could take a week, really...for me anyway. And just because it's the full version doesn't mean it's the final version!

But yeah...truly an amazing hack, thus far. And I'm only in Azalea!

Aww... I just found out the hard way...headbuttable trees don't work, do they? >_>

Last edited:

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
as i said before. the longer the better. trust me :) more bugs discovered the better because you can have a bug free game :D

linkandzelda

Years
well guys. the time is almost here. i had something else to do before but now im hopfully able to start agian now. theres 11 mins here until midnight so i COULD get it released around that time. oh and about the headbutt trees. i never knew they didnt work? but that script is a beta anyway.

link

Years
I only tried it once on the tree that the guy is standing next to...

And about the odd egg, does it have the same 50% shiny like it did in the original version? :P

Sorry to be so needy... Ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back