• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Also, a sign outside of the battle tower causes the game to crash.

There's also a bug catcher in the pokemon center of olivine who has no dialog.

All in all, the area seems a bit buggy.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • Link, I have an issue here. I can't get past the first badge. Elm's assistant gives me the egg, then bumps into the door,(with dust cloud and all) restarting the game.

yea... thats an issue with the old patch. just redownload it. but it made me LOL when i saw it. he bumps right into the door and it goes to the title screen.

Also, a sign outside of the battle tower causes the game to crash.

There's also a bug catcher in the pokemon center of olivine who has no dialog.

All in all, the area seems a bit buggy.

hmm. yes i realized i forgot those 2 xd.

rjgbadger

Amateur Breeder
    Years
  • yea... thats an issue with the old patch. just redownload it. but it made me LOL when i saw it. he bumps right into the door and it goes to the title screen.

hmm. yes i realized i forgot those 2 xd.

I have the newest one. I headed to Cherrygrove, the came back and fixed it. All is right with the world...

linkandzelda

Years
  • yes. that is an issue. well that just measn you dont get togepi or the everstone from elm when it hatches :P if you really want it then restart and it should be fine.

link.

rjgbadger

Amateur Breeder
    Years
  • Yes, I could, but I could also just press B.

Found a bug.

You can jump onto the spot where simeone is standing, in Azelea, under Curt's house.

Last edited:

rjgbadger

Amateur Breeder
    Years
  • I also found a ?????????? while headbutting a tree, by the Sandslash grass. lv 1, dex info of ratatta, box sprite of ditto.

MetaRidley15

GSC Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2009
    Found a tile permissions bug I think.
    Stand in front of mr pokemon's house's door. Walk right and continue until you... step into the trees. A bit of careful navigating gets you behind Cherrygrove's PC. (Go right one space after entering the trees, then down until you can't anymore, then right until you can't anymore, then down again). You can walk on the water that's behind it and find Psyduck ranging from lv 7-36 from what I've seen. They knocked out my poor lv 8 Cyndaquil haha.

alureon

Alureon the Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    I found some awesome events.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

rjgbadger

Amateur Breeder
    Years
  • I found some awesome commands try them.

Infinite potions does not work anymore but I can still get 11 =).

I managed to go east of Mr Pokemon house by walking into the trees mentioned above. Walk around to the north of the house around the headbutt trees and then you go out of the trees, no cut on the west side so I got to Violet city caught some Pokemon before battling route 30 that was awesome =).

And my favorite, Zane in the Azalea Gym when you leave and enter the gym again you can vs him infinite times =). I versed him about 40 -45 times got Dragonair, Crobat, Poliwhirl,and Quilava to lvl 31 by the time I got to Goldenrod City. The Goldenrod Science Center was an awesome idea nice =).

Wait! Where was Dratini?!?

alureon

Alureon the Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    Dratini Location
    Spoiler:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Dratini Location
    Spoiler:

Actually, there are other locations for Dratini.

Spoiler:

And yet another location for Dratini.

Spoiler:

rjgbadger

Amateur Breeder
    Years
  • Actually, there are other locations for Dratini.

Spoiler:

And yet another location for Dratini.

Spoiler:

I thought because he had it while battling Zane, he obtained it in the wild. Anyways, thanks!

Raqib12

Hedgehog
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    I just started playing it, and I'm quite amazed with what I'm seeing.
    I just want to note a few things:

-Some sound effect silences are kind of awkward (Professor Elm's exclamatory)
    -"Leaving" is capitalized in the middle of a sentence, when you go talk to your mom.
    -No real time clock? x_x

I haven't gotten a chance to test it on actual hardware, I'll get to it eventually.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Chances are I won't be online today, It's my birthday today and x-mas.
    I have my girlfriend to unwrap :3
    But I did the tileset for beta 2. LaZ was finishing it off, I think he still is.
    Cya, Merry Xmas btw. :D

linkandzelda

Years
  • you have the old patch. just redownload it and apply it to a clean rom. it will work then :P

link

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Age 98
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Merry christmas!

theres a few errors on the maps in some places there are. not that noticeable. unless your looking for the errors. otherwise this game is still good :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back