• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2009
    I'm sorry if this was repeated but.....I am playing the 2.1 beta so i am wondering how do i get the cinnabar gym badge? As well as how do i go to the orange islands?

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • I'm sorry if this was repeated but.....I am playing the 2.1 beta so i am wondering how do i get the cinnabar gym badge? As well as how do i go to the orange islands?

Go back to page 1, You will not receive $1000 (yay for Monoply reference).

There is a Walkthrough which I created in the first post of page 1. Use that for all gameplay stuff.

Years
  • Linkandzelda, I tried PMing you, but your inbox is full.
    I don't wanna give away the story for anyone though, so:

Spoiler:

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    Great job on this hack, the G/S/C games have always been my favourite and this hack more than justifies that. I have one little niggling problem though. Abra can learn Fire Punch through TM in the original games, but it can't in the hack. Just pointing that out, because I like my punching Alakazam >_>. Nevertheless, excellent job :D

EDIT: I found a couple of glitches. In the transition from route 36 to route 37, the game becomes extremely choppy and slows down. Also, when you start a battle on your bike, when you finish the battle, the sprite shows that you are still on the bike, but it moves as if it was walking. Not major glitches, but they're a bit annoying, to say the least.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2009
    I got the answer that transfer evolving pokemons do evolve by level, although I got lvl 56 Kadabra who don't want to evolve, any suggestions?

never mind, level 60 xD

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • You see guys I get bored, and do things like this..
    hgss.png

in order to practice for LC sprites, as you can see they get much better this beta. no weird looking pidgeys and charizards ( i liked the charizard though)...

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    I wanted to know where you can get silver powder so my bug pokemon get powered up.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2009
    Ok guys, I'm back with a new problem xD. So now that i have beaten every single gym in Kanto and have every single badge, i try to go to pallet town and talk to professor oak but he just says what he normally does. Trainers are tough in kanto blah blah blah, getting the 8 badges are hard blah blah blah, and then checks out your pokedex. I have the 8 kanto badges, i have revisited EVERY single kanto gym about 5 times and talked to the gym leaders, But professor oak still says the same stuff, is he suppose to say something different or does Mt. Silver open magiccally? Could someone please help me with this bug?

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
  • Ok guys, I'm back with a new problem xD. So now that i have beaten every single gym in Kanto and have every single badge, i try to go to pallet town and talk to professor oak but he just says what he normally does. Trainers are tough in kanto blah blah blah, getting the 8 badges are hard blah blah blah, and then checks out your pokedex. I have the 8 kanto badges, i have revisited EVERY single kanto gym about 5 times and talked to the gym leaders, But professor oak still says the same stuff, is he suppose to say something different or does Mt. Silver open magiccally? Could someone please help me with this bug?
    again?
    you need to beat the elite 4 round 2
    have you heard about a thing called walkthrogh?

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2009
    again?
    you need to beat the elite 4 round 2
    have you heard about a thing called walkthrogh?

In the walkthrough it stated after having 8 gym badges and you talk to professor oak he will be so surprised he will open Mt Silver. BUT you need to beat the elite 4 Round 2 for red to appear in Mt. Silver. I interpretted this as Oak would actually say something different but i guess not, anyways ill just beat the elite 4 again i guess.

Years
  • I go into the ruin to get the Clear Bell, and then ??? says that you are the legendary trainer, then my character walks up the cave-thing. Then ??? says take a step forward on the tile, and I'll take you to the clear bell, but when I do, nothing happens. =/

Any suggestions?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back