• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    What? I am leaving the development team. Why? I am starting new project. I am leaving alll my work in the hack, don't worry. This is not a joke. And there WILL be updates, be sure. Check the website more often, because I think that there will be more updates than here, or Acendo or Christos takes my function - taking care of this thread. Don't worry, this will fiish up nicely. Anyways, good luck people, and good luck LO. I am leaving for a fresh start.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    There's many new screenshots I haven't posted here in the site.

A few spriters are working on the heroes' trainer sprites and overworld sprites, and here are some more screenshots.

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Hero overworld: Steampunk
    Heroine overworld: $_$ (the hair will be changed)

And here's a screenshot from an event, it doesn't show much but I don't want to post a video of it.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • mmm...

In the last screenshot (the event) I see
    Two Rockets, a professor, May, Bill and the Girl from FR/LG....

Did you invented a 3 VS 3 battle XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The FR/LG heroine in that screenshot is the heroine, the overworlds aren't edited in that screenshot.

And in the first screenshot, the "..." was changed to the smaller one and "POKéMON s" was changed to "POKéMON's" and in the fourth one there's a mapping error, it's been fixed.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • Nice screenies "Christos" and I liked the way you post the screenshot of the event, which is making me very curious :D

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
  • Wow nice screens!! The event is looking very interesting indeed!! I dont want to know what it is tho, i want to see it for myself when the beta comes out:D Anyways, i really hope you stay with this project till the end because i think its such a good hack so far, it would be a shame to let it die.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    sorry if its a dumb question, but is there a download link anywhere because I can't find it, perhaps of my stupidity or did you take it down. I would search more but my net is going really slow, so sorry if I seem lazy.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    OH, I can help! IT was taken down because this thread was spammed by questions of the download link's whereabouts or "glitch reports" which were not needed because of the development restart.

Offtopic question: Saurav, why do you quote member names, and mainly Christos's?

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Heh, okay. But this is getting offtopiic, "Saurav" *stops mimicking his style*.

Anyways, really decent progress you made here, Chris. I like things you've made since I left :D. Gotta go... *sings away*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back