• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Luminous Yellow Version [Beta 1 Released.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureKeeper

This shouldn't be a great deal. And Great Balls and stuff are in their place. Sry guys but I just need to find a way. And they'll come out of a 'Pokéball with no sprite' ;) Pikachu comes out of these flashes though. I consider them some sort of energy. And It won't be a problem, eh? Pokéballs could be bought from shops and... WAIT! duh! Why didn't I think of this?? I'll delete only parts of the animation that affect the backsprite! That'll make some sense :)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Need any help? I am bored and have experience with yellow remaking xD. I also own FR so :P.

NatureKeeper

Sure. If you can, can I have all the Gym Leader, Elite four and gary battlesprites? I have their OWs already.

NatureKeeper

Scripting? Err.. Yeah. I need help with the very first Pikachu script. Only plays the music and freezey-gamey! Fortunately, I got my Pikachu not as a starter. I gtget rid of the Torchic in my PC, anyways XD

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2009
I like this one more than others, but I didn't know you could trade between roms.

Also I can supply you overworlds and battle sprites. I'll PM you some examples.

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

Of course you could trade between Roms. Use VBALink. That'll be the only way to complete the Kanto dex, I mean :)

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
Years
Who's Leaf?
Leaf is the Heroine, right?
No, Leaf is not a drug!:P
Leaf is the female character in FR/LG, the one with the long brown hair, the red skirt, the granny hat and the yellow beach bag.
However, parting an anime character with a game character isn't like a top-quality idea. Making the female character be Misty doesn't fit either, as Misty is... not a girl. So far, Ash&Misty players have only be successful in Pokemon Naranja. I would prefer a female version of Ash, how would he look like if he was born female. Ashley!

NatureKeeper

Good luck with your Yellow remake :)

Thanks, Ash.

Who's Leaf?
Leaf is the Heroine, right?

Yes, she's the FRLG heroine. Wierd name, eh? No specific name.. :P
And I'l ltry to get a new heroine.

No, Leaf is not a drug!:P
Leaf is the female character in FR/LG, the one with the long brown hair, the red skirt, the granny hat and the yellow beach bag.
However, parting an anime character with a game character isn't like a top-quality idea. Making the female character be Misty doesn't fit either, as Misty is... not a girl. So far, Ash&Misty players have only be successful in Pokemon Naranja. I would prefer a female version of Ash, how would he look like if he was born female. Ashley!
Ashley? that was funny, but talking seriously, I could not Imagine Ash as a girl. I believe it shpuld be counterparted with Richie? Lol... WAIT! Richie! That girl from the anime! Hmm... Gimme votes for that.

Huh!? Misty isn't a girl? Then that means that she's a... half boy half girl!

Anyways, Ashley has been taken from SG, so I think that
a new Heroine would be better.
Misty is a girl, although she's wierd :\ and I'm not a fan of the Ashley thingy... And I'll use Richie or Crystal, known some times as... Well, I don't care! :P

NatureKeeper

Hmm.. I think I'll ask him, though I can overworld by myself using paint and a OW pallete, though :)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
OK, I highly doubt that I can do the New Heart Gold Heroine. The three standing poses aren't released in Serebii yet.
I'll tell you my secret of my OW Spriting.
All I do is to mix something up with other OW's.

NatureKeeper

I've progressed so much, and I'm near Beta 1, allows you to play until PEWTER.

But, first, let me answer so questions :)

How it's going Keeper?
Are ya close to release a beta?

Yup! Almost done. I'm still scripting a few events. I just have to script the PokéDex event.

OK, I highly doubt that I can do the New Heart Gold Heroine. The three standing poses aren't released in Serebii yet.
I'll tell you my secret of my OW Spriting.
All I do is to mix something up with other OW's.

I have one pose, looking left. I have already done some HGSS trees. I'm thinking to insert them :).

UPDATE

*I'm semi-done with the OAK script and the Pikachu script. Some screenies to support me:

1089so8.png
eqzi9u.png

egxyjs.png
30hyibl.png

20th5wj.png

Oh, and to mention Gary will be getting a squirtle, not an EEVEE.

LuminousYellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back