• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    No- it took me a long time to go through a few games (hacks of DP and ShinyGold) and make some of my own. These are my best ones since November '07. These are my best ones out of 750.

Spriter of the Century !!!
    Years
  • Hey i have some home made ash sprites (big ones are a bit off though).
    Cause the movie they had to surf on the island with squirtle i made a custom squirf sprite.
    POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

Anyone who uses or edits this sprite must give me credit

dude120

Rom hacker in training
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    Those sprites are really good.
    I think you should use those, or fix the ones from WAH so the look sort of 3d.
    The profile one should be fixed. Its hard to see the green < on his hat. And the white part of the hat should be red.
    Example:

Last edited:

Spriter of the Century !!!
    Years
  • I know it was rally hard so i just gave up but anyways...
    If u didn't fix your dragonite sprite, i got one from pokemon ranger and edited the colour to yellow !

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2008
    This look like a cool hack it must be cool i hope it the real movie too im gonna love to play this hack

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • I like my Dragonite Sprite....

And I was already going to do a Squirtle Surf, but it's gonna be hard because the pallete doesnt have the right colors.

Danno

Years
  • All of our Beta testing positions are filled. If you want to get your hands on a copy of the game, you're gonna have to help us out ;)

That sheet you have is pretty good, but there are many errors in color consistency, and its not the right pallete.

I'm looking for something like that with Ash's original clothes, and an alternate version with his Sinnoh or Hoenn clothes.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020

How's that? Has SG Ash, DP Lukas and Dawn, and some of the characters in MY FR game... er... hack.

None of these overworld sprites are yours, they are in WAH's website and can be used by anyone, as long as they give credit to Cloud.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • This is looking good.
    Its a shame I didn't notice it earlier. :(
    Anyway, keep up the good work ;)
    I think its awesome your making a hack based on a movie :D

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • Why is Ash wearing his Sinnoh clothes, anyway, I like the Profile sprite but his squirtle are a little too big for him right? anyway, good luck on this project Meowth ^^

Goalie-35
    Years
  • Attention the old Ash Sprite is inadequate so here is a new one (colour based by the original pallete)

Hope you likey !!!
    They look...incredibly sharp. The highlighting on his clothes and the fading is kinda...bad. The inbattle sprite don't get much of a difference do they? Squirtle looks to red and is outlined well in my opinion.
    EDIT
    Meowth do you like this Ash sprite?

Last edited:

Danno

Years
  • I could touch up the shading, but yeah! It looks great!

The reason Sinnoh Ash is in here is in case the Player wants to play as First Gen Ash or Fourth Gen Ash, instead or Boy/Girl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back