• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

So, what did you think of the beta so far?

• It was pretty awesome

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Unique, but it could be better

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Its just a normal hack your probably going to quit in the middle...

Votes: 33 14.1%
  • This hack is tasteless...

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • I have no good or bad thoughts...

Votes: 34 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulkaze

Beginner Hacker
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2013
    When I started, it was a good hack, but there is a glitch, that screwed me over, at the second town (after you beat your rival), there is a house, when i entered that house, i was stuck on trees, and there was also and old man and lil kid, it's also imposible to leave.
    But otherwise, i like how your get to start off with entei, raikou or suicune ^.^

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    thanks for the latest patch. il try it out later. beta 2 was good now its time to start 2.3 from the begining

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
  • Thankr everyone for taking the time to play my hack. The team really puts a huge amount of work into it :)

Prince, are APS patches better?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • I've never actually explored this, what benefits do they provide?

Well, recently, many people have been reporting glitches
    about the errors in the Hacks, but when the author goes to
    check their Hack, they found that there are no glitches at all.

In conclusion, it means that IPS Patches sometimes screw up
    an author's Hack, while APS Patches don't.

psychicboy

Years
  • Interesting.. I've always wondered what my hackplayers were talking about when they saw something that had already been fixed before...

ase

learning How to Hack
    Years
  • hey how do you fix the PC bug whenever i try to access it in the tower of elements it alwayys freezes up plz help :(

Fujitsu

Now with leather seats!
    Years
  • hey how do you fix the PC bug whenever i try to access it in the tower of elements it alwayys freezes up plz help :(

This is a known bug in the currently distributed beta of the game. In all subsequent betas, this problem will be fixed.

psychicboy

Years
  • Not only am I posting this as an update, I'm also posting this simply because the second page doesn't suit this hack well.

Beta 3 is only but a hairs length away. Fujitsu has done an amazing reworking of the games maps to not only be playable, but to look much better aestiethically(don't think thats spelled correctly, ignore it). After he's done, it will only take me a day or two to test it, fix errors, and add final changes before the release.

Beta Three, is coming...

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
    Years
  • Not only am I posting this as an update, I'm also posting this simply because the second page doesn't suit this hack well.

Beta 3 is only but a hairs length away. Fujitsu has done an amazing reworking of the games maps to not only be playable, but to look much better aestiethically(don't think thats spelled correctly, ignore it). After he's done, it will only take me a day or two to test it, fix errors, and add final changes before the release.

Beta Three, is coming...

I'm really happy the new beta is coming. I started playing beta 2.3 the other day and was really getting into it, but I ran into a lot of glitches (tile passing errors, the fisherman glitch, the pc freezing glitch, etc). It was sort of disappointing since I had high hopes for this hack :\

Last edited:

Fujitsu

Now with leather seats!
    Years
  • All tile based problems have been rectified. Beta three is set to have many improvements over beta two.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    I'm back for a bit, I might be leaving shortly this week due to birthday and all :\ but i'll do my best to keep the ScreenShots coming :]

Fujitsu

Now with leather seats!
    Years
  • I'm back for a bit, I might be leaving shortly this week due to birthday and all :\ but i'll do my best to keep the ScreenShots coming :]

Unless Psych is going to load me up with more maps, which I believe is set to happen, we should be done before Thursday.

EDIT: I guess there's going to be some delays. I'm going to be away until Monday, and until then we're essentially stopped.

Last edited:

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    Question...Where has this got to? It seems intriguing (spelling may be off) and I would love to see the finished version and to read the storyline to it (yes I am one of those people who thinks games should be books :P).

psychicboy

Years
  • Question...Where has this got to? It seems intriguing (spelling may be off) and I would love to see the finished version and to read the storyline to it (yes I am one of those people who thinks games should be books :P).

Me and you think alike. The story line in anything is the selling point in what ever it is. Beta three should be finished relatively soon. By soon, I mean within 7-10 Days. It all depends on the speed and quality(which are always great) of Fujitsu's maps. Then I must beta test and finish scripting.

After all that, I'll release.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back