• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

So, what did you think of the beta so far?

• It was pretty awesome

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Unique, but it could be better

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Its just a normal hack your probably going to quit in the middle...

Votes: 33 14.1%
  • This hack is tasteless...

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • I have no good or bad thoughts...

Votes: 34 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
  • My Suicune is level 57 and my Milotic is level 55 lol. Lets just say that I got pissed that I couldn't take down every pokemon shop trainer with one pokemon so I kept doing it until my Suicune can beat them all by himself.

And then I did it with Milotic also...

and then after I beat them once, I tried to do it two more times just to own them ;).

Unlike what serebii says about fire red Suicune learning Hydro Pump at level 71... it learns it at like level 47 or something

Edited: Oh and I have to ask because I was a little confused about the scene and do not know what happened exactly. So...

Spoiler:

Also another question I had which I am curious about because it occurred right after the end of beta 2

Spoiler:

Answer to the first
    Spoiler:

second

Spoiler:

Also, I changed the moves of Suicune, Entei, and Raikou to make them more like a starter pokemon and to nake them battle-worthy

Years
  • No to the second question I had

Spoiler:

Edited: I added the two pictures so you can see... the problem is that I messed up the order, the right is the first one and the left is the second one (in the sequence of events)

Attachments

• Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]
      Pokemon Mythic Legends.png
      5.8 KB · Views: 6
      Pokemon Mythic Legends1.PNG
      4.6 KB · Views: 5
    Last edited:

psychicboy

Years
  • Thats an accident. That part wasnt even supposed to be in the beta. I wasnt paying attention. In the newest beta, theres supposed to be someone there.

Years
  • Since this is an awesome hack... I was wondering what level most of the other beta players are who are playing this? And what pokemon they have:

Here is my list:

1. Suicune - Level 57
    2. Venusaur - Level 48 [W/ Earthquake TM taught]
    3. Butterfree - Level 23
    4. Milotic - Level 55
    5. Eevee - Level 25

But I think I'm going to restart once the new beta comes out... so I can have a challenge again. Although I might trade some of my pokemon over as I don't feel like training a Bulbasaur again.

psychicboy

Years
  • Rofl... Your team beats my beta team.

Suicune Lv 46
    Milotic Lv 40
    Venasaur Lv 43
    Jolteon Lv 42
    Dugtreo Lv 39
    Houndoom Lv 45

Beasty team.

AZI

Years
  • nice one :) good story .. i love that legendary dog is starter but i got this one problem ..

i cant deposit pokemons to pc .. when im choosin withdraw option its good but when im choosing deposit option game goes blank .. sorry if someone alr mentionet this but im pretty lazy and 21 pages is just too much for me :)

anyway this hack is gettin rly great :)

Fujitsu

Now with leather seats!
    Years
  • nice one :) good story .. i love that legendary dog is starter but i got this one problem ..

i cant deposit pokemons to pc .. when im choosin withdraw option its good but when im choosing deposit option game goes blank .. sorry if someone alr mentionet this but im pretty lazy and 21 pages is just too much for me :)

anyway this hack is gettin rly great :)

Yes, we've already a fix to the PC problem. You'll notice a big difference when you start the next beta.

AZI

Years
  • thats cool :) then ill get to end of this beta with this team i got :) not so good team but as its fixed in next beta ill just end story thats done so far and start over in next beta :)

cant wait :)

gl on this hack. Keep up the good job :)

Years
  • Rofl... Your team beats my beta team.

Suicune Lv 46
    Milotic Lv 40
    Venasaur Lv 43
    Jolteon Lv 42
    Dugtreo Lv 39
    Houndoom Lv 45

Beasty team.

I dunno... my Suicune, Milotic, and Venasaur are stronger than yours but you have a stronger "average level" than I do... But then again... I have most of these elements figured out so I will be able to beat your pokemon as my Earthquake can kill your Jolteon. The hard part would be killing your Suicune and Milotic though as my Venasaur most likely would die against them and I don't have any other super effective pokemon.

BTW I don't know if anyone else has this problem but when you go upstairs in the pokemon center to the trade room... you can not leave the building. Here, I have attached a picture of it (first picture)

And some other problems... in Everwind City when you go upstairs in the pokemon center, you can't talk to the person there...

And when you leave that upstairs area, you get transported outside another building

Attachments

Pokemon Mythic Legends.png
      3.1 KB · Views: 3
      Pokemon Mythic Legends2.PNG
      3.9 KB · Views: 3
      Pokemon Mythic Legends3.PNG
      4.7 KB · Views: 4

AZI

Years
  • BTW I don't know if anyone else has this problem but when you go upstairs in the pokemon center to the trade room... you can not leave the building. Here, I have attached a picture of it (first picture)

i got same problem as also this .. in that city where 2nd gym is some enemeis in gym as well as in battle room are using the "?" pokemons and thease are at level 0

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • i played the first beta and am downloadig the second now, all i can say is that your town mapping needs a lot of work, theyre far too square,
    otherwise, inventive hack! well done!

Years
  • i got same problem as also this .. in that city where 2nd gym is some enemeis in gym as well as in battle room are using the "?" pokemons and thease are at level 0

yeah that is also a mistake with this game... there are a few times when you get a ? battle... I think it might be a bug. Did you fight the 3 fisherman in that first town with the poke center? It was the place right after fighting your rival... The first fisherman there releases two pokemon and you release two... but only one of the pokemon is real (you kill the first and you win the battle)

BTW I want to apply to be your second grammar corrector :)

Name: Tomackze

Job: Grammar Corrector

Proof of work: Grammar isn't my strong suit but it is just good to have an extra eye for this. And I'm currently a college student in a T20 National University so I'm not some bum...

Why you would like to help? Because I love your game and it just always help to have an extra eye reading over your things and fixing some grammatical mistakes

When you would like to help? Anytime you need me to read the script. My only thing is that since I have no experience hacking... I will need the script in word doc form or something

AZI

Years
  • yeah same thing is in battle room enemy sends 2 pokemons and blah blah blah same scenario :)

still battle room is awesome cos ure fighting enemies withoug moving character is moving by its own u cant rearange party nor heal pokemons b4 battles makeing battles harder wich is something i do love for sure :)

psychicboy

Years
  • Looks like I have some answers to give.

I dunno... my Suicune, Milotic, and Venasaur are stronger than yours but you have a stronger "average level" than I do... But then again... I have most of these elements figured out so I will be able to beat your pokemon as my Earthquake can kill your Jolteon. The hard part would be killing your Suicune and Milotic though as my Venasaur most likely would die against them and I don't have any other super effective pokemon.

BTW I don't know if anyone else has this problem but when you go upstairs in the pokemon center to the trade room... you can not leave the building. Here, I have attached a picture of it (first picture)

And some other problems... in Everwind City when you go upstairs in the pokemon center, you can't talk to the person there...

And when you leave that upstairs area, you get transported outside another building

Depends on the team order :O If I were to use Jolteon first and you sent out Milotic or Suicune... 2HKO

But the bug... Yeah, its fixed in the next beta.

i got same problem as also this .. in that city where 2nd gym is some enemeis in gym as well as in battle room are using the "?" pokemons and thease are at level 0

The "?" pokemon have been fixed in the next beta.

i played the first beta and am downloadig the second now, all i can say is that your town mapping needs a lot of work, theyre far too square,
    otherwise, inventive hack! well done!

I don't map my own maps anymore. All of my maps have been expertly redone by Fujitsu.

yeah that is also a mistake with this game... there are a few times when you get a ? battle... I think it might be a bug. Did you fight the 3 fisherman in that first town with the poke center? It was the place right after fighting your rival... The first fisherman there releases two pokemon and you release two... but only one of the pokemon is real (you kill the first and you win the battle)

BTW I want to apply to be your second grammar corrector :)

Name: Tomackze

Job: Grammar Corrector

Proof of work: Grammar isn't my strong suit but it is just good to have an extra eye for this. And I'm currently a college student in a T20 National University so I'm not some bum...

Why you would like to help? Because I love your game and it just always help to have an extra eye reading over your things and fixing some grammatical mistakes

When you would like to help? Anytime you need me to read the script. My only thing is that since I have no experience hacking... I will need the script in word doc form or something
    I'll think on this. If you manage to get a basic understanding of the programs XSE and Advanced Map (which can both be found on these forums) then I'll accept you.

Years
  • Looks like I have some answers to give.

Depends on the team order :O If I were to use Jolteon first and you sent out Milotic or Suicune... 2HKO

Your Jolteon can't kill my Milotic in 2 hits lol... I can always recover ;). And my Hydro Pump will most likely take down your Jolteon. It isn't "Not Effective" and my increase in level will definitely do a lot of damage...

Or I can use Suicune which has Mystic Water so the Hydro Pump is BEASTLY against you. Hey psychicboy... you want to try this and battle each other online?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aayu6AJ05wI

give it a try? :)

psychicboy

Years
  • Your Jolteon can't kill my Milotic in 2 hits lol... I can always recover ;). And my Hydro Pump will most likely take down your Jolteon. It isn't "Not Effective" and my increase in level will definitely do a lot of damage...

Or I can use Suicune which has Mystic Water so the Hydro Pump is BEASTLY against you. Hey psychicboy... you want to try this and battle each other online?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aayu6AJ05wI

give it a try? :)

We could do that, or.....
    www.shoddybattle.com

Way easier imo.

Years
  • Alright... just VM me if you ever wanna battle ;).

BTW I found another bug. When you re-enter Milotic's cave... apparently you can fight Green again and fight Milotic again. The only problem is: When you finish the battle with Milotic you kinda get stuck and can't leave the cave (good to have Teleport I guess)

Attachments

Milotic Battle.PNG
      7.4 KB · Views: 3
      Milotic 2.PNG
      4.1 KB · Views: 2

psychicboy

Years
  • Alright... just VM me if you ever wanna battle ;).

BTW I found another bug. When you re-enter Milotic's cave... apparently you can fight Green again and fight Milotic again. The only problem is: When you finish the battle with Milotic you kinda get stuck and can't leave the cave (good to have Teleport I guess)
    Thats very odd. Im pretty sure its fixed, but I'll check my beta.

Years
  • Thats very odd. Im pretty sure its fixed, but I'll check my beta.

This is also kind of weird because once you beat your rival and kill it the second time around... it does not come back again. But from my experience you can fight it twice. Although the second time is a glitch and you can not leave the place unless you have Escape Rope (as Teleport does not work there)

---------------

Some suggestions for future releases... don't have to listen to me but just some ideas

1. I was thinking about opening another area up in the Pokemon Shop Battle place. That way we can keep ourselves occupied while you get the new updates. Make it REALLY hard. And this comes in handy because in the end when we beat the game, we might just go back and fight them because they are REALLY hard

2. I was thinking of having a "League of Guardians" area after we beat the game... This can be an awesome area where we just battle other Guardians and legendary pokemon... You can just put every Guardian you put in the game there... Maira, Kent, others, etc. To make it cool you can even end with "You" which is a trainer with a legendary dog, Milotic, and every other Legendary you can capture

3. Add more moves for the starter in later levels. Like Suicune can learn Ice Beam/Blizzard, Entei can learn Solarbeam/Hyper Beam, and Raikou can learn Iron Tail/Hyper Beam (or even more moves). We get it from the beginning so most likely it'll be our strongest throughout the game. Look we both have like level 50 dog by the 3rd badge... it is definitely nice to give them more of a boost

4. I don't know how you'd do this or if you even should... but I was thinking about potentially giving Entei a move that is super effective against Raikou... It was sort of a triangle with Entei-Suicune-Raikou and it does work. Suicune > Entei and Raikou > Suicune... But technically, Entei is not > Raikou as he does not have a "super effective" against him. Maybe you can teach him dig?

5. I was thinking about more libraries where we can learn more about the Guardians and the past. I found that part of the game to be VERY interesting

You don't have to listen to the suggestions but I thought it'd be something you'd like to consider if you haven't written the blueprint of the entire game yet

psychicboy

Years
  • This is also kind of weird because once you beat your rival and kill it the second time around... it does not come back again. But from my experience you can fight it twice. Although the second time is a glitch and you can not leave the place unless you have Escape Rope (as Teleport does not work there)

---------------

Some suggestions for future releases... don't have to listen to me but just some ideas

1. I was thinking about opening another area up in the Pokemon Shop Battle place. That way we can keep ourselves occupied while you get the new updates. Make it REALLY hard. And this comes in handy because in the end when we beat the game, we might just go back and fight them because they are REALLY hard

2. I was thinking of having a "League of Guardians" area after we beat the game... This can be an awesome area where we just battle other Guardians and legendary pokemon... You can just put every Guardian you put in the game there... Maira, Kent, others, etc. To make it cool you can even end with "You" which is a trainer with a legendary dog, Milotic, and every other Legendary you can capture

3. Add more moves for the starter in later levels. Like Suicune can learn Ice Beam/Blizzard, Entei can learn Solarbeam/Hyper Beam, and Raikou can learn Iron Tail/Hyper Beam (or even more moves). We get it from the beginning so most likely it'll be our strongest throughout the game. Look we both have like level 50 dog by the 3rd badge... it is definitely nice to give them more of a boost

4. I don't know how you'd do this or if you even should... but I was thinking about potentially giving Entei a move that is super effective against Raikou... It was sort of a triangle with Entei-Suicune-Raikou and it does work. Suicune > Entei and Raikou > Suicune... But technically, Entei is not > Raikou as he does not have a "super effective" against him. Maybe you can teach him dig?

5. I was thinking about more libraries where we can learn more about the Guardians and the past. I found that part of the game to be VERY interesting

You don't have to listen to the suggestions but I thought it'd be something you'd like to consider if you haven't written the blueprint of the entire game yet

I don't like to spoil, but I already have quite a few of those suggestions you pointed out planned in the game. I already have the entire game mapping wise and story wise planned out :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back