• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

So, what did you think of the beta so far?

• It was pretty awesome

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Unique, but it could be better

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Its just a normal hack your probably going to quit in the middle...

Votes: 33 14.1%
  • This hack is tasteless...

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • I have no good or bad thoughts...

Votes: 34 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AZI

Years
  • few glitches

there are few glitches ive meet

1* when leaving 2nd gym there are 2 "door" squares but only left square works

2* in everwind park as u see on 1st screen theres old man that appears to be moon stone .. its unlimited moon stone - u can take it as many times as u want

3* in everwind park theres tower and when u use action button on it appears something that your rival says ( 2nd screen .. my rivals name is "On" )

4* when entering everwind city ground looks like this ( 3rd screen ) plus when ure walkin on right side of road its as if there was table that this is writede on it ( 3rd screen )

5* in everwinds city PC theres npc ( 4th screen ) when u want to talk to him it crashes game .. also after talking to every sister in PC leaves her last line on ( 4th screen)

6* when talking to npc wich is in "eevee" room his last line is bugged ( 5th screen ) and also when ure getting eevee from table that npc goes invisible.. u can take as many eevee's as u want

AZI

Years
  • sorry for double post but max files i can attach is 5

7* in 3rd gym thease first enemies that are attaching u after ure cuting trees are placed wrongly cos u need to go out of gym to be able to move further ( 1st screen )

8* theres glitch in text on gym board ( 2nd screen)

9* as u can see on 3rd screen theres also glitch near PC

AZI

Years
  • hmm .. should i be posting any other glitches ill find .. if ill find any or u alr found all ?? :D

Years
  • Well the next beta comes out in a week or two so I think that there isn't really any need for any more glitches to talk about... as we can just see if they still exist in the next beta.

And good to know you have the entire game planned out, I like that :).

Also AZI, so you got the 3rd badge yet? You beat Kent again? That's great!

Forbidden1

csgo
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    um.. im stuck in Rockslide cave. when im on the 3rd floor (empty floor with many rocks), and i go left to go to the 4th floor, i instead get teleported back to the 2nd floor, except that there are no trainers, there is an unlimited supply of moon stones, and you cant get out of the cave, even with escape ropes. is it because my rom base is Fire Red v1.0? i even tried to go where youre SUPPOSED to go with walk through wall hacks, but the "exit" transports me to a wifi battle room.

AZI

Years
  • yah beated kent .. thats enemy ill remember :) had hard time with him :) .. and fight with 3rd gym leader was so damn annoying :) he used withdraw with scarmory all the time :)

anyway i like when its hard ;)

p.s. is it possible to meet nido M ?? i just love nidoking :)

Last edited:

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
  • um.. im stuck in Rockslide cave. when im on the 3rd floor (empty floor with many rocks), and i go left to go to the 4th floor, i instead get teleported back to the 2nd floor, except that there are no trainers, there is an unlimited supply of moon stones, and you cant get out of the cave, even with escape ropes. is it because my rom base is Fire Red v1.0? i even tried to go where youre SUPPOSED to go with walk through wall hacks, but the "exit" transports me to a wifi battle room.
    As I've said before, Rockslide Cave wasnt even supposed to be in thaat beta and was a mistake on my part. Hopefully you hsvent saved in there.

AZI

Years
  • hmm this is weird m i mistaken or smthn .. why entei cant learn overheat?? i tough he is able to learn it ..

story ends after beating 3rd gym ?? or there is something more .. in this beta i mean ofc :)

Last edited:

Forbidden1

csgo
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    oh.. but in a LP of mythic legends, somebody was able to go to route 6... was that a beta before 2.3?

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
  • oh.. but in a LP of mythic legends, somebody was able to go to route 6... was that a beta before 2.3?
    Who's LP was this? I only know of one, and his username is DantePkmn.

where can i go to download pokemon mythic legends????
    Go to the first page and first post of this thread, and download the "Mythic Legends Beta 2.3" Attachment.

Years
  • Your website also works... just remember to go to FRLG because this version is not updated with Diamond and Pearl moves

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • Nah, he must of simply hacked any barriers and got into unreleased content.

He didn't hack it, it's just that you never set any barriers.

On an end note, I'd like to show you a titlescreen in development for mythic legends that I am making,

Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

I'll probably finish this tomorrow. When I wake up. because it's 6am. And I screwed up my sleeping pattern. I wake up at 3pm now. This really sucks. That is all.

AZI

Years
  • nice tittlescreen :)

has what it needs :)

3 dogs and its darky wich i totaly adore :)

just make sure that "mythic legends" wont cross over suicune .. mby doin it like this
    "Mythic (suicune) Legends" :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back