• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

So, what did you think of the beta so far?

• It was pretty awesome

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Unique, but it could be better

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Its just a normal hack your probably going to quit in the middle...

Votes: 33 14.1%
  • This hack is tasteless...

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • I have no good or bad thoughts...

Votes: 34 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    This beta have my mapfixes or do i need to redo them and have them used in the next beta?

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
    Lol, idk. some hacks look good even without the added tiles. Take Sharpoints hack for instance

=DDDDDDDD

what no way this hack sucks there is no fun having a legend as a starter really

And your hack is where?

Anyways, this hack is coming along nicely. It's progressing at a nice speed as well. Next time I play the latest beta, I'll make sure to tell you any bugs I find. =)

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
    @ Sharp: Thanks :D @X gotcha. Ill add your fixes in when they are done. Tommorow I'll be applying for Hacks Showcase! Wish me luck guys :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    I've only played like 15 minutes of the new beta and man is there a lot to talk about.

You have the wrong tile for the border of the map where you choose which Legendary Beast to be your starter.

I don't mean to sound rude but did you do play through the beta yourself?
    An error like that should be impossible to miss.

Also, in that same map, I can walk around the edge and talk to the Legendary Beasts before accepting the old lady's proposal.

In Rovandria Town, if you enter the house with the blue roof, it takes you somewhere where you get stuck.

The mapping for Rovandria Town is pretty bad, it's supposed to be in a cave so maybe you can add more cliff levels than just one.

Now, on to the good points.

Also, I like how professor actually ran out of starters because you overslept.
    That's something you never see.

A lot of spelling and grammar problems, but they aren't so bad that I can't understand whats going on.

Having the Legendary Beasts as the starters is interesting to say the least but is it really necessary to give us a Master Ball that early in the game?

This last thing is just a suggestion
    When the player wakes up, maybe he/she believes its just a dream and nothing more, but is shocked when there's a Raikou/Entei/Suicune in a PokeBall next to him/her.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    Finished that badass Gym leader.
    Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]
    (lol he looks like a Team Aqua admin. You can tell right away which original model file was messed with)

Last edited:

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    Actually, I made him look like he's bear-walking towards the trainer, so the right arm is closer and so is the left foot.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
    I R MAKE TEH MAPS AFTAR MA TOILE INSERTANG JAB FOR ACE.

lol, exactly what it says XD

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    VGAura

I'll be (Hopefully) remapping Rovandria for the next beta. And i don't bother checking the warps since im doing mapping but i guess i'll check the warps from now on.

Also i think your supposed to do that... but then again i didn't script the event.

psychicboy

Should i remap Rovandria or leave it as is? That aside the last town in b2 looks kinda bare so i might do some modification to it as well)

Also... my name not on the team list yet.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
    Updating list :P Btw, Aljam already made an updated Rovandria town so its all good. Remap the second town for now :D

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
    I actually understood that... :P What hack is asce working on?

Era Of Darkness. I am almost done inserting. I'll make up to the second town good. (as your other mapper is doing that /jealous) lol)) You're going to love the mountain! You still like my idea right? the one about Rovardia or whatever is at the peak of a mountain? And you journey down the mountain to get out?

EDIT: btw here is the software release cycle (as I wouldn't call the betas betas) read it overe here.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back