• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ya i kinda quoted this 3 times now.....

hi guys i just wanna know the status of the development, i've read thru everything but can't find it so hope i'm not repeating this question, but is there gonna be a beta 3 or is this discontinued? Also since my new topics might not show up, can someone give me the link to the full version of Pkmn Quartz? The topic was closed so i couldn't post a reply there, sry if i post it here. Btw the links in that topic are dead, i did download it from Whack-A-Hack tho but is that the full version?

and uhh, i wanted to post a suggestion in Rocket's Revenge topic but it's closed, where do i post it cuz i don't find anywhere proper and even if i try making a new topic in this section it needs a mod's approval......

Last edited:

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    ya i kinda quoted this 3 times now.....

and uhh, i wanted to post a suggestion in Rocket's Revenge topic but it's closed, where do i post it cuz i don't find anywhere proper and even if i try making a new topic in this section it needs a mod's approval......

If its closed, its closed, you can't, only way would be to PM EV.

Years
    ok.......wat about the status of pkmn orange? Is beta 3 releasing? And do i get the full version of pkmn Quartz from Whack-A-HACK? Because the topic has dead links, and i'm not sure if the one i got form whack-a-hack is full or not.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    ok.......wat about the status of pkmn orange? Is beta 3 releasing? And do i get the full version of pkmn Quartz from Whack-A-HACK? Because the topic has dead links, and i'm not sure if the one i got form whack-a-hack is full or not.

Yes, quartz is at WAH
    You also should be posting about other hacks like this on this thread, but this is the same thing as pokmeon orange (right?)
    Just go to the first post and downlaod the beta.

golden_rex

Learning scripter, fun mapping
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    can someone help? i tried to download naranja english but it wont work. the english link wont show properly.
    p.s i tried a bit of the spanish version and it is ace!

Last edited:

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    how do u get to the first gym leader's town itman?

I haven't played this game in a while, but i'll try my best to remember...
    Hmmm.....
    There are 2 things i remember (only 1 is right, though, so...or maybe both are wrong...just try 'em!)

1. i remember surfing from one of the beaches, and going down to find a route.

2. go to the daycare place (where you got lapras), and go outside to where you see the kirlia.

Go down where the path opens, and go through the trees to find water (i think this one is wrong, but try it)

Pichuscute

Super Pichu Fan
    Years
    i found a blocked area where i can see a ship in the water and if i go to other part past the daycare, i can see a top of a building but i cant find how to get there

golden_rex

Learning scripter, fun mapping
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    i got to the part where you have to find crystal onix but got lost in the cave and can't get to him. I really wanna catch him.
    Plus, some parts of the game still think you are in hoenn, after getting surf i accidently ran into latios, or was it latias? Cant remember, its the blue one. I also got a shock when i took on the first gym thinking the pokemon would be fairly low cos its the first, my pokemon where 20 and her blastoise was 25! It took me 4 attempts at least to do it. But otherwise it is great.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
    i got to the part where you have to find crystal onix but got lost in the cave and can't get to him. I really wanna catch him.
    Plus, some parts of the game still think you are in hoenn, after getting surf i accidently ran into latios, or was it latias? Cant remember, its the blue one. I also got a shock when i took on the first gym thinking the pokemon would be fairly low cos its the first, my pokemon where 20 and her blastoise was 25! It took me 4 attempts at least to do it. But otherwise it is great.

In the crystal onix part, pls look at the profile of PKMN Naranja in YouTube posted on the first post.

In the latios/latias part, the blue one is latios and the red one is latias, well, before you encountered them what did you do first?

In the gymleader, Serg!o followed the anime PKMN order and the Blastoise is really strong, anyways try and try again and you'll beat'em...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back