• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Naturo Verde

Do you like the new palettes.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

:20:Alpha 0.3 Dowload Link: See bottum:20:

OLD PALETTES-
    Pokémon Naturo Verde

NEW PALETTES-
    Pokémon Naturo Verde

Please vote in the poll!

:20:
    Pokémon Naturo Verde
    Pokémon Naturo Verde

Pokémon Naturo Verde
    English

Pokémon Naturo Verde
    Spoiler:

Pokémon Naturo Verde
    -New Region-
    -New Story-
    -New Trainers-
    -New Team-
    -New Palettes-
    -New Tiles-
    -New Main Trainers-

Pokémon Naturo Verde

Pokémon Naturo Verde

Spoiler:

Pokémon Naturo Verde
    Title screen (New)
    Starting Town
    Funny script

Pokémon Naturo Verde
    Me- Mapper, Scripter, Beta Tester
    billi1000- Beta Tester
    dshayabusa- Scripter
    Eeveon- Beta Tester
    Jeremy- Composer, Spriter
    Apply if you would like to help

Pokémon Naturo Verde
    Spoiler:

Pokémon Naturo Verde

Spoiler:

Pokémon Naturo Verde
    Pokémon Naturo Verde

-KyleDove and Alistair (tiles)-
    -Marnic, Gridiron, and Fangking Omega (sprites)[Got Trainer Sprites from Shiny Gold]-
    -Enrico Marini (sprites)-
    -Jeremy (Title Screen, Music)-
    -Zel (palettes)-​

Attachments

• PKMNNaturoVerdeAlpha3.ips
      48 KB · Views: 259
    Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    Cool hack!
    I really like the tiles, and the hiro overworld!

Keep it up, hope to see some scripts, ;)

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    Yeah, ripping sprites can be hard sometimes.
    I also forgot to mention, that you have a great storyline!

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Umm are you allowed to use those? You basically copied the OWs of hero/heroine, and the gender choosing poses :O.

anyways, it seems okay..only thing is hero(s) dont really match with the game and it's story..

Years
    Yeah, ripping sprites can be hard sometimes.
    I also forgot to mention, that you have a great storyline!

:3 Yes it can. And thank you so much! I actually plan on writing a book to pay for college since my family is lower middle class and all our money goes towards Gas, Food and Bills. o.o How we have 3 computers and a plasma screen TV I don't know. XD If you would like to know the story line behind my book you can PM me. I will gladly tell you. :3

Umm are you allowed to use those? You basically copied the OWs of hero/heroine, and the gender choosing poses :O.

anyways, it seems okay..only thing is hero(s) dont really match with the game and it's story..

Well, Zel used them too and they aren't his. So I gave credit to him and anybody involving sprites in his credits because I am not sure who made them at all. And I know the sprite don't really match but I just love the way they look. They are my all time favorite overworlds. :3

Also I made a support banner for this hack. No credit is needed to me. Just look in my signature and/or the first post. I am also waiting for my scripter to finish a script. :D He is very helpful!

Bye for now everyone!

Momoko

Years
    Ohh ok. thx for clearing that up...i thot u were one of those sprite stealers xD

anyways i was too eager to post that i forgot to say:
    NICE STORY! And geez,the tiles look amazing..the only thing is the contrast between rooftops and all the green make my eyes hurt....X_X

anyways good luck, and i like the support banner (saw it ealier and was wondering when i could use it T_T)

oh and maybe put it on 1st post? :D

Years
    Ohh ok. thx for clearing that up...i thot u were one of those sprite stealers xD

anyways i was too eager to post that i forgot to say:
    NICE STORY! And geez,the tiles look amazing..the only thing is the contrast between rooftops and all the green make my eyes hurt....X_X

anyways good luck, and i like the support banner (saw it ealier and was wondering when i could use it T_T)

oh and maybe put it on 1st post? :D
    XD

Thanks for the story compliment! :3 And thanks for the tiles (even thought they aren't mine.) Also, I changed the rooftop so now it is a little darker. :3

And thanks for the luck and support banner! :D

And thanks for reminding me to put it on the first post. XD I say thanks a lot.

poke_lova

My bro has glasses!
    Years
    great story. i like those overworlds too, but i agree with momoko, they dont fit the story. maybe changing what they are wearing ( black clothes or something lol )
    if you need another beta tester, im here.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    The hack this bn but the protagonists are very used luck

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Yeah!!
    I like the palettes, and the tiles and me gustaria to see algun script well of this that put you in the history bye!!

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    yo man, nice hack , goin great, if u wan t, i can make some banners for your hack, anyway wen will u be releasing the first beta?

Momoko

Years
    Dont ask for release dates -_- their annoying and might make the creator rush..anyhow thanx 4 changing the rooftops pals, they probably blend in some more now. Anyhow,good luck. And hoping for some new sceennies because all i see is....trees O_o

Years
    yo man, nice hack , goin great, if u wan t, i can make some banners for your hack, anyway wen will u be releasing the first beta?

When I decide to release it. And okay! ^^ Thanks!

Dont ask for release dates -_- their annoying and might make the creator rush..anyhow thanx 4 changing the rooftops pals, they probably blend in some more now. Anyhow,good luck. And hoping for some new sceennies because all i see is....trees O_o

You're welcome! :3 I will get maybe 2 more screenshots of the next route but I can't really do much map wise because the scripter has the main rom right now and is editing a script. :3

New banner. :3
    Pokémon Naturo Verde

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Dancing with the stars :o

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I really like the mapping and the tree, it looks really great.

Years
    hah, they look really good :) the only thing i have is that there's still trees everywhere not allowing us to see much :/

Well it is supposed to be like that. Since everything is going out of control it would make sense to have a lot of trees. Big and small. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back