• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Naturo Verde

Do you like the new palettes.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    UPDATE

I uploaded Alpha 0.3.Again it isn't really longer. I just fixed some things. Your mom actually goes past the "Prof. Lay wants you" part and the Professor goes past the "Assistant waiting for you part". They actually do what they need too. I also edited the text of the person who gives you the dex.

I also did a "yay me!" dance when I got it to work because it was my first working web of scripts! And this time it really does work XD

-pulling all nighter-
    :3

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Umm yey! You deserve a yay-me dance :)

I wont bother playing this-i know it'll be better though :) *yea the assistant's dialogue was boring as hell* anyways you really should go get some sleep -_- wake up fresh and start haxing with a clear mind xD

Years
    Umm yey! You deserve a yay-me dance :)

I wont bother playing this-i know it'll be better though :) *yea the assistant's dialogue was boring as hell* anyways you really should go get some sleep -_- wake up fresh and start haxing with a clear mind xD

Well there really is nothing I can do except fix bugs because Jeremy is adding music and a titlescreen. In fact...I have to refix them all when I get the rom back. Oh well, at least I saved all the scripts. :3

New animated support banner that really has no relevance to the game until it says the games name. XD

Pokémon Naturo Verde

Years
    UPDATE

Okay, here are 6 new screenshots and a World Map. :O One screenshot is of a route (:x) and the rest are screenshots of Verani Village.

Pokémon Naturo Verde

Spoiler:

Woo! :3

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    Wow, the tiles look really neat and the world mape has a great shape ;)
    I wish you good luck and fun with hacking, I'll choose a support banner now ^^

KODER

MEXICAN HACKER
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2016
    One is OK the word map together with the hack and I believe that you should put minimum 2 different houses in a big town xD, because they all are equal and one does not see also this way but the hack is OK.

Luck.

====>.::KODER::.<====

Years
    One is OK the word map together with the hack and I believe that you should put minimum 2 different houses in a big town xD, because they all arhttps://www.pokecommunity.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3735523e equal and one does not see also this way but the hack is OK.

Luck.

====>.::KODER::.<====

Lol thanks. I will change the map. Also, I finished the world map. :P

Pokémon Naturo Verde

Here is the unfinished titlescreen made by Jeremy. :3

Pokémon Naturo Verde

Last edited:

Momoko

Years
    :o amazing wat u can do in one day...or so :)

i like the world map! especially how the water gets darker. The titlescreens looks okayish so far and the next city is lookin good :)

Momoko

Years
    Wow,it sounds awesome! (i didnt even know u could do that :O) anyhow the music matchd the titlescreen and the game i guess.and i like how somebody msged u at around 50s

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    Lol was that msn in the background? xD
    I can just say: The sound is really good, it fits to the hack and the title screen (I could quote Momoko, but I love writing on the computer xD).
    I spent the last 2 hours making a world map (also DP Style) and it's great to see what u did (*will work more in mine to get it better*)
    But I have also a little bit of constructive critism:
    You only used the normal green and blue spots, so only special marked places (the green ones, normally starter town) and blue ones (towns), but no cities (red).
    And the blue ones are all normal. You could use other ones as well ^^
    Spoiler:

I don't post this template since you HAVE TO use it, just to show what I mean ^^
    It would be more diversified ^^

Years
    Lol was that msn in the background? xD
    I can just say: The sound is really good, it fits to the hack and the title screen (I could quote Momoko, but I love writing on the computer xD).
    I spent the last 2 hours making a world map (also DP Style) and it's great to see what u did (*will work more in mine to get it better*)
    But I have also a little bit of constructive critism:
    You only used the normal green and blue spots, so only special marked places (the green ones, normally starter town) and blue ones (towns), but no cities (red).
    And the blue ones are all normal. You could use other ones as well ^^
    Spoiler:

I don't post this template since you HAVE TO use it, just to show what I mean ^^
    It would be more diversified ^^

I know all about the other things. I chose not to use them because then it would make it exactly like a DP map. And that I didn't want. I wanted it to have some relavence to the 3rd generation. Look at the map in FR, all have the same old red dot. :P

Also, the picture didn't work. XP

I am remapping the town I posted earlier so expect new screenshots (one of the finished titlescreen) soon. :D

UPDATE: Screenshots

Here are some new screenshots of the finished Verani Village. Also of the new titlescreen. :3

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

KODER

MEXICAN HACKER
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2016
    The titlescreen meets BRILLIANT(GENIAL), alone it is necessary to change the palettes and the animation of the Grass, for everything else one is OK the hack.

Luck.

====>.:: KODER::. <====

Years
    The titlescreen meets BRILLIANT(GENIAL), alone it is necessary to change the palettes and the animation of the Grass, for everything else one is OK the hack.

Luck.

====>.:: KODER::. <====

Well I won't change the grass animation until right before I release the beta. I will probably change the grass tile. I hate the current one. XD And thank you.

Does Celebi in the titlescreen has it's cry??

Yes, of course. :3

Tomarrow I will have finished another map and of course that means new screenshots. :D Will also post all my videos too. :D

Years
    Well sweeties, guess who did the titlescreen? =P

Anyway going to give my kudos and good luck, sweetie. XD

XD Me 8D?XD jk!Thanks Jeremy. Wait...OH MY GOD! JERJER THE MASTER OF TITLE SCREENS POSTED IN MY THREAD! -foams from mouth- :3 I will post more screenshots tomorrow. Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love 'ya! Tomorrow! I am a bit hyper...D8

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back