• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Naturo Verde

Do you like the new palettes.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    Don't just say the old one was better, help improving and adjusting the new one :P
    like awatap (ehehe..can't write it like it should be xD) wrote before: They old pallete belongs to someone else...

I have to say, I really like the trees and plants now, they look neat ^^
    The shading is very interesting and makes them look real.
    Could you maybe use another colour for the grass? Maybe one of the darker (not really dark, just darker than this one) colours of the tree would fit here ^^ (and I think the second lightest green of the tree looks abit strange)

-M_T

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    These are pretty good palettes, but it seems so dark.
    the grass seems nice, but the trees are a bit too dark, but thats just me.
    Maybe you should lighten the palettes a bit.

Years
    Don't just say the old one was better, help improving and adjusting the new one :P
    like awatap (ehehe..can't write it like it should be xD) wrote before: They old pallete belongs to someone else...

I have to say, I really like the trees and plants now, they look neat ^^
    The shading is very interesting and makes them look real.
    Could you maybe use another colour for the grass? Maybe one of the darker (not really dark, just darker than this one) colours of the tree would fit here ^^ (and I think the second lightest green of the tree looks abit strange)

-M_T
    Yeah I changed those. :3

I will change the grass tile mainly because....it looks bad. XD

20 New Screenshots :o
    Spoiler:

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Oh my. It does look amazing now! Red haired Ow? wierd but original..i guess. You could have maybe changed other things about her. anyhow i love the new path(s) and how amazingly green and awesome the trees are!

KODER

MEXICAN HACKER
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2016
    Forgive me for my bad English xD, I see now that these pallets are much
    better than the bright green popsicles xD undoubtedly these pallets are so good.

good luck friend.
    your hack is very good.
    again pardon for my bad English
    and I hope you understand xD.

====>.::KODER::.<====

Years
    Oh my. It does look amazing now! Red haired Ow? wierd but original..i guess. You could have maybe changed other things about her. anyhow i love the new path(s) and how amazingly green and awesome the trees are!

xD Thanks. Weird + Original = Awesome

Forgive me for my bad English xD, I see now that these pallets are much
    better than the bright green popsicles xD undoubtedly these pallets are so good.

good luck friend.
    your hack is very good.
    again pardon for my bad English
    and I hope you understand xD.

====>.::KODER::.<====

Thank you so much! And I understood this post PERFECTLY. 8D

Also, I will probably just update with mayer a few new screens because I have to go to my dads tomorrow and stay until Sunday night. Sorry! ^^; I didn't get much done except palettes today because I found a site with H20 episodes (all of them existing) and I watched them all! Took me oh...9 hours. 8D XD

Years
    Now since the Heroine's hair is red, will you edit the heroine's hair to red in the Trainer Card's Sprite and the Title Screen's Sprite as well??
    Do you mean the introduction? The title screen has nothing to do with the players. But yes I will edit them soon. Soon means Sunday. X3

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Ah, much better palettes (than those killing ones)
    The only thing that could be improved is the green path (it stands out too much when compared to the green of the ground), the rest is fine (except for that guy who wants to kick me in a dangerous place... :\)

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    yo, the new route tiles are lookin good, the new screenshots are for the new routes right, anyway they look very good keep goin man.
    The only thing that could be improved is the green path (it stands out too much when compared to the green of the ground), the rest is fine (except for that guy who wants to kick me in a dangerous place... )
    wel, ya i think zels got a point, you might want to do something about the moss like road, just add a little flavour to make it look more elegant, k, good luck with it.
    and i made a new banner for you, check it out:
    Pokémon Naturo Verde

k hope u like it

Last edited:

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    yo, the new route tiles are lookin good, the new screenshots are for the new routes right, anyway they look very good keep goin man.

wel, ya i think zels got a point, you might want to do something about the moss like road, just add a little flavour to make it look more elegant, k, good luck with it.
    and i made a new banner for you, check it out:
    Pokémon Naturo Verde

k hope u like it
    I like it, it looks cool, but the thumbnail of it looks like before u click it, it's jpeg until u see the image xD.
    The only thing that could be improved is the green path (it stands out too much when compared to the green of the ground), the rest is fine (except for that guy who wants to kick me in a dangerous place... :\)
    Gnomes rocks :P(spam)

Yeah you got a good point there,zel.

αωαταρ αανγ,

the new 20 screens those palletes look like from SG Beta 5 xD.

Do you think you'd show some events now? It just seems liek you're only showing screens.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, it saddens me but αωαταρ αανγ has given up on the hack. *Sigh.*

*Pulls out magic stick.*

*Lockie-lockie*

Closed by request of author.

"Fail" - αωαταρ αανγ

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back