• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
I caught a lvl 20 suicune early in the game, in the lower part of Route 50, using MyBoy's save-load. Will that affect my gameplay?

it will not affect your Gameplay

Hello Sir FlameBot,I have tried to even reset the computer clock but it does not have any effect in game.So please sir tell me an other way of doing that night event as i dont get to play at night.Please sir,I am stuck at Forslorn Rainforest,Beta 2.5
EDIT:I have The Frost Steel And BLUE SHARD what to do now route is shut

go to Options/Emulator and Click Real Time Clock and open it again

Last edited by a moderator:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
My god it's big. That two roads that heads south, is there way both the same?
They both lead to Route 58 Bike Rd (Cycling Road). However, the path on the left leads to a smaller subsection of the route where a bike is not necessary.
Proffesor oak wont show up in his Lab i went to the players house and talked to everybody there but i dont know whatto do anymore
Did you find the Mystery Gift in order to give to the grumpy neighbor?
Yo FIZX!

In anticipation for the next beta I've been as of late just catching, grinding & evolving some my mons & so I got some questions:

1) Will there be a move tutor in future releases? I know I can't evolve my Eevee into Espeon as of now, but I've been leveling her up in the hopes that Espeon will be able to learn any early moves it missed out on.
2) I remember in the first beta capturing both Scyther & Munchlax but forgot when & where; then with the new release I started all over & I don't know if they still are catchable. If so, when & where can I get them?
3) In can I get Scyther, how do I evolve it into Scizor?
4) does Derpfishe (laughed my ass off when I first saw the name lol) ever evolve? I want Gyarados on my team so badly.
5) Finally, up to what level do the current 4 badges grant me the obedience of my pokes?
1) There will be a Move Tutor definitely.
2) I moved Scyther and Munchlax to a much later portion of the game.I felt that they were too OP, lol.
3) It will require the use of the newly discovered Earth Stone.
Any Pokemon that gains a Rock/Ground/Steel typing upon evolution will require this stone.

4) Derpfishe, lol evolves with the very rare Brute Stone, lol.
There will be an event at Frozen Fire Lake about... lol, haha.
5) As for badge obedience, I never looked into them. I never studied them.
I'm assuming that they are the same as the original games since I never changed them.
Hello would anyone mind sending me a 2.3 patched rom, my computer is down, and for some reason MyBoy! Doesn't seem to be patching correctly.

Thank you very much.
The sending of roms are illegal. Which patching program are you using?
I caught a lvl 20 suicune early in the game, in the lower part of Route 50, using MyBoy's save-load. Will that affect my gameplay?
LOL! Another person caught it! Haha, I'll leave that as an easter egg if people are that determined to catch one, lol.
It will not affect gameplay since the game (as a know of) has no checks on if you caught the Pokemon or not.

Arceus will just have to make a new Suicune in your game, lol!

Hello Sir FlameBot,I have tried to even reset the computer clock but it does not have any effect in game.So please sir tell me an other way of doing that night event as i dont get to play at night.Please sir,I am stuck at Forslorn Rainforest,Beta 2.5
EDIT:I have The Frost Steel And BLUE SHARD what to do now route is shut
As for enabling RTC. I suggest saving in a Pokecenter number 1. (This is important because if you are nearby a time based event, you will experience bugs).
Second step. Enable RTC. Then entirely close your emulator.
Even I have caught 1st chance with Dive Ball,and so far haven't noticed any errors
LOL! People are really catching this dude! There will be no errors, haha. Suicune knows only Roar and Protect until level 30, when you are "legally" allowed to catch him later into the game, lol.
go to Options/Emulator and Click Real Time Clock and open it again
And please save in a Pokecenter! Before you do this! You will have little minor bugs if you're on a map with a time based event!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2015
Haha, thanks! I'm glad that you enjoyed the Pokerillex part!
As for trading, it is not possible, unless if it is with other Normal Versions, but that would be all way too complicated and will probably break the games as both players will need to have the same beta versions at all times. It's not possible to trade with the original games because the order of the pokedex have been changed and that pokemon slots have been changed.

Just imagine what would happen trading over a Pokemon Normal Regigigas to Pokemon Emerald? The craziest glitchy glitches ever! Haha!

Nono, I'm well aware of the limitation of the trade via emulator, not even an "official" Emerald localizated in Italy can trade with an "official" Emerald ENG. But every hack I played I breeded and traded with my friend, then battled to see who was the best one in that hack. I'm quite sad I won't be able to do the same here (also because I'm 1 win behind him :P ).

By the way (it has probably already been treated, but I couldn't find a proper answer), I have the rom from version 2.4, I've been a while trieing to update to 2.5. The Emulator saves are not compatible with the 2 roms, and I can't see the saves from the main screen. In fact, it sais the 1M memory adaptor is not connected (or something similar) and throws me directly to Oak's interview. I setted the Cartridge save type to Automatic and then Flash 128k, but I can't seem to load my saved game in 2.5. Please don't tell me I'll have to start over, my Eevee had so beautiful IVs :C

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
i just beat the water gym leader what are you supposed to do now i got all the shards and put them in the correct places

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Nono, I'm well aware of the limitation of the trade via emulator, not even an "official" Emerald localizated in Italy can trade with an "official" Emerald ENG. But every hack I played I breeded and traded with my friend, then battled to see who was the best one in that hack. I'm quite sad I won't be able to do the same here (also because I'm 1 win behind him :P ).

By the way (it has probably already been treated, but I couldn't find a proper answer), I have the rom from version 2.4, I've been a while trieing to update to 2.5. The Emulator saves are not compatible with the 2 roms, and I can't see the saves from the main screen. In fact, it sais the 1M memory adaptor is not connected (or something similar) and throws me directly to Oak's interview. I setted the Cartridge save type to Automatic and then Flash 128k, but I can't seem to load my saved game in 2.5. Please don't tell me I'll have to start over, my Eevee had so beautiful IVs :C
Sadly, this happened to me one time. I think it has something do with the prior save being on a different setting than the setting that it was supposed to be on. It actually has nothing to do the rom itself. Try making a brand new save as normal with the game. Then replace that new save with the old one. I hope that works although I doubt it.
i just beat the water gym leader what are you supposed to do now i got all the shards and put them in the correct places
Go to Route 55 where those rock are and scientist is. It's near the end of the route on the eastern area.
----------
Check out the main page. I uploaded a sample document about the character bios!
Reading these will help you out with the story!
----------
Also for anybody that have trouble with Wrecktor, there's an awesome uncommon Pokemon that you can catch in the cave!
It will definitely help you beat Wrecktor!
-----

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Hello FIZX,
Thanks for that event(I didnt get tizzle key though.)
Anyways i headed on and on to Aqualight City ,Used Radiance on my Suicune (lol,
hes a workhorse)and then went through the undergrounds to find a lady saying
all sorts of stuff outside Aqualight Gym.then i went through taejo under pass to reach ignite heights
nothin is accesible i am totally confused.I also placed my 2 shards in temple.Should i go back to seaview
town.(Heard that sometime bar will open)or stay in Ignite Heights or Aqualight City.Btw Pokewood City
is still closed(For me)
This my team
Lucario,Charmander,Pidgey,Eevee(weakling lol)and Suicune

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Hello FIZX,
Thanks for that event(I didnt get tizzle key though.)
Anyways i headed on and on to Aqualight City ,Used Radiance on my Suicune (lol,
hes a workhorse)and then went through the undergrounds to find a lady saying
all sorts of stuff outside Aqualight Gym.then i went through taejo under pass to reach ignite heights
nothin is accesible i am totally confused.I also placed my 2 shards in temple.Should i go back to seaview
town.(Heard that sometime bar will open)or stay in Ignite Heights or Aqualight City.Btw Pokewood City
is still closed(For me)
This my team
Lucario,Charmander,Pidgey,Eevee(weakling lol)and Suicune
Don't worry, Eevee will be able to evolve in Pokewood City (Beta 3.xx)!
This part of the game that you are in can go in different orders and ways (for less linearity).
The third and fourth gym leaders are interchangeable. From what it sounds like, you haven't used the Blue Flute on the lady in front of the gym.
The Blue Flute is accessible on Route 55. If you have not gotten the Blue Flute during the earthquake event, you can battle the Youngster for it. And which color shards do you have?
The Red Shard can be found after your fourth badge is obtained.
The Green Shard is found on Route 49. There is a Tosturf Tunnel/Taejo Underpass shortcut you can use for faster travel after the Underground battle fight in Aqualight City. (Darn, I forgot to make it work as a two way direction connection).

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hey look like a good hack. BEST OF LUCK TO MAKE IT BETTER. maybe there are some glitches i would like to help Anrin das but i haven't played yet.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I am stuck in Route55 bridge i can't get out after catcing unknow
You're not stuck, there is a puzzle that needs to be solved in that cave. It's pretty tricky!
If you need help, I'll tell you exactly what to do!

Hey look like a good hack. BEST OF LUCK TO MAKE IT BETTER. maybe there are some glitches i would like to help Anrin das but i haven't played yet.
Thanks dude! There will be moments in the game, players may think they're stuck, but in reality they're not!
I made the game a little more challenging (adventure wise) because I always felt that Game Freak (especially in B/W) made the games too easy to figure out.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
You're not stuck, there is a puzzle that needs to be solved in that cave. It's pretty tricky!
If you need help, I'll tell you exactly what to do!

Ok i can't solve the puzzle please tell
Go to the area on the most south eastern part of the map. You will hit a secret switch.
The point here is that you have to keep running around this switch (do not leave the area).
Keep running until you activate it.
The point here is that you have to build enough energy in order to activate the secret switch.

Last edited:

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
Find your way out. That's part of the challenge.
Find the hidden patches of sand to sink into.

thats what ive been doing, but i just keep falling into the same pits. the repel bug really sucks too, i keep running into arena trapped trapinch's.

btw when does this beta end exactly?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
thats what ive been doing, but i just keep falling into the same pits. the repel bug really sucks too, i keep running into arena trapped trapinch's.

btw when does this beta end exactly?
You're going to have to mix up your strategy. There are much more hidden pits out there.
Yeah, not sure why the repel system screwed me over like that.

Also, that's part of the difficulty of venturing throughout the barren desert.
Wild Trapinch with Arena Trap is supposed to make your trip harder.

Edit 1 - Forgot to answer your other question. It ends in the route house of Pokewood City.
You will know cause it will bluntly say so... also, there are some things you can explore in Tosturf Tunnels
_after making your return trip (meaning coming through Ignite Heights/Route 56/Murk Cave) back to Seaview Town
_where you will battle Youngster Joey for second time.
_Also, getting the sailor 6 Pokestone beers will allow you to travel to Brighton Beach.
-----

----------
Here are some in-game shots of the city.
-----

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Until now, great game! I have Eevee, Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle
But I need help. I got stuck in this forest and I do not know how to move on
What should I do? I play version 2.5

Back